Sapphire
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyAnonymousDonations/OneMillionSubs - Part 50

Unread post by Sapphire »

lmmomSD wrote:
momof2princes24 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016011 ... ef6082.jpg[/img]

Ewww!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He's trying to be Shay. Shay wore a nice suit to the Streamies, and these AWFUL blue sneakers with the pants legs tucked into the hightops.
Mattie and Bryan are like those poor people on American Idol who get sent home but stand outside talking to Ryan Seacrest saying "I _know_ I can sing! I'm going to make it, and they'll be sorry!
Someone said there are more comments appearing about Ollie's speech delay. It's going to be really obvious after the vacation with MG. She's not a prodigy, but it's going to show up how he's not developing the way he should. He should have at least 400 words. He's only 6 months away from turning 3. It really pisses me off that they are more concerned about their "perfect" image than their son's health and development.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
But they are so #parentinggoals.
Pfft.

screencapper
Talker
Talker

Unread post by screencapper »

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
Emilou
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Emilou »

kittypurry wrote:
ja14 wrote:This is off topic, but awhile again we had been taking about the Tula ring sling like missy. I'm looking into cheaper options on amazon, do you think they are all basically the same? Also, do you think it will be too hot for summer?

What brands? I babywear and there are a lot more affordable options. If you're on Facebook you can join the "babywearing on a budget" group, they have slings/wraps/carriers for under $100 (most are not new if you only want brand new). I'd stick to well-know brands and not knock-offs though, the type of fabric/rings is important to safety. You can also DIY for pretty cheap! Pm me if you like :)

Ditto on the FB groups! I scored a Lenny Lamb RS for dirt cheap. Also, if you live in a big city, they might have a Babywearing International Group.

During the singing montage with Mattie, why was the camera not on the the entire time and most showed the kids randomly playing? Strange editing...
Luv2WatchYT
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Luv2WatchYT »

Jessi31 wrote:I am not sure if this has been mentioned, but I think Missy could have kidney stones. I have heard it can happen more to pregnant women due to hormones. So maybe they were forming when she has pregnant. Diet can also play a part and we all know they eat nothing but crap.

I really don't think so because she would be in a LOT of pain, not just pain that starts while shopping all day and having fun without a care in the world. I think she has demonstrated a very low pain tolerance over the past year especially and a kidney stone even drops the most stoic patient to their knees. Been there, done that many times.
StellaBlue42
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by StellaBlue42 »

screencapper wrote:Image

She looks old! Image
She looks like a thumb.

OhioStateLover
Talker
Talker

Unread post by OhioStateLover »

freshbalsam wrote:Did anyone else see when they were in the gymnastics class and Missy and Ollie were together and they were throwing around those white balls and Ollie dropped his, ran to pick it up, and threw it at the kid next to him but missed just by a little bit? All Missy did was smile and laugh a little. She should have pulled Ollie aside and told him not to throw at the other kids. It was around the 10 minute mark.

Whoever said they thought the gym looked crappy, I agree! Maybe just me, but every gymnastics class for children I have seen is more structured, with fewer kids, and is more the type of class that was shown with Cody from Bonnie Hoellein video. Could be because of the difference in ages though!
If u look closely all the kids and the teacher were gently tossing the balls at each other. .. he was suppose to do that.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
OhioStateLover
Talker
Talker

Unread post by OhioStateLover »

tml43 wrote:
bffb3 wrote:Why was Missy trying on a new coat if she bought a new one when they went to the cabin?

Oh wait, probably because she wore it for a few days and then returned it.

Didn't you know? You can't sit down in that one. She needs one for standing in AND sitting in.
Pretty sure they're going skiing. That's why they were trying on ski jackets and were at a sporting goods store. She can't really wear a nice dress coat to ski in.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

fossilfinger wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:Double post - He and Maddie both should just hang it up. There is a reason why you had to pay to have your own album made Bryan, you arent good....
I want to know who thinks Mattie sings well and why her parents are so cool with letting her collaborate with a married man who's twice her age. Maybe I'm the only one who thinks that?
Not only is he twice her age but hes constantly making me cringe with his inappropriate comments to her. Like when he made the remark about her boobs and Finn and the other day when he told her she was going to look hot at the party. No way in hell would i let my preteen hang out with his pervy self. I question why her mother allows it and why she hasnt spoken up about his comments. Maybe im just overprotective of my daughter but that shit wouldnt fly with me..
kate514
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kate514 »

this is in regards to B+M vs. E+J vs. C+K and their parenting skills that people were posting about a few days ago....this is why it's best to be in your mid-late 20's/30's to have a kid...ellie is what, 24? she got pregnant at 21, and missy got pregnant at 22/23? young parents don't know what they're doing. and i really believe that both B+M and E+J were like "well, we've been married for 2 years, we might as well have a kid because that's what we're supposed to do!" whereas, yes, C+K have had issues with getting pregnant and were 30 when they had MG but it just goes to show you that age makes a huge difference in terms of parenting (especially disciplining).

and no, i don't think all young parents are bad parents, so sorry if that offended anyone who was young when they had a kid. it was just a statement about B+M/E+J and a few other young parents.

i am firmly against the term "boys will be boys" and i really hope they don't use that as an excuse as to why ollie is so prone to hitting. the other week at downtown disney he tried to beat up goofy! chill, kid.
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:

Return to “Daily Bumps”