• Advertisement

DailyAnonymousDonations/OneMillionSubs - Part 50

Re: DailyAnonymousDonations/OneMillionSubs - Part 50

Postby tgo93 » Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:06 pm

pirateayy07 wrote:
rock_on wrote:
MKitty wrote:Sorta off topic, but if Missy is trying for a baby again what are the chances it's going to be a boy. Considering her last 4(I think?) were boys would it be possible that Bryan only has Y chromosomes? That would make it so they can only have boys.

Not really, and this is gonna be so hard for me to explain because english is not my first language but ill try my best. But yeah there is always 50% chance of having a boy or a girl but overall there is only X% chance someone would get the same result 5 times in a row. A good exemple is that if you had a bag with a (theorical) endless and equal number of pink and blue tokens there would always be a chance that you would only pick the blue tokens or 3 blue 1 pink even though the number inside is equal.

Yes you did well explaining that. When I first read the comment about it I was thinking that the person really thought that Bryan had no possibility of contributing an X chromosome. Lol. Thats not how human reproduction works unfortunately, but I guess I understand why some ppl think that. Again, great example. It's always a 50% chance of either sex.

I think it can be hard to explain because the chances of getting say 3 boys in a row is lower than the chance of getting 2 boys + 1 girl, or 1 boy + 2 girls, however this doesn't increase her chance of having a girl the next time - there is going to be a 50% chance either way
tgo93
Talker

Advertisement

Postby Playsinrain » Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:30 pm

I know style is objective, but those shoes that Bryan and Ollie got are god awful. did anyone else catch that Bryan said he got a gold case for his Apple watch just for the show? They bleed money. I agree with the other posters before me saying that he would look better in a suit jacket and some nice dark jeans. Missy is going to look (somewhat) classy in her expensive dress and shoes (i hope she picked that first dress she tried on bc i thought it was really pretty and looked really nice on her) and Bryan is going to look like a douche in his joggers and gold shoes. We talk about missy not dressing her age, but i have never seen a grown man in those ugly joggers, EVER. Even my 14 year old son thinks they are redic. Thank God...
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper

Postby Playsinrain » Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:34 pm

Double post - He and Maddie both should just hang it up. There is a reason why you had to pay to have your own album made Bryan, you arent good....
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper

Postby ladymama » Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:42 pm

This is nitpicky, but the cards on the stairs made me so nervous! That's an accident waiting to happen.

We have had a rule since early on that if we find anything on the stairs they go to toy jail until you do something to earn them back. We started this when my daughter was one.

Sent from my SGH-T999V using Tapatalk
ladymama
True Gossiper

Postby LuckyCharm » Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:45 pm

Have they ever said how many kids they want to have? I always wonder if missy kept having boys...how many would it take until she gave up on her dream of having a little mini me..
LuckyCharm
Informer

Postby Sapphire » Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:48 pm

LuckyCharm wrote:Have they ever said how many kids they want to have? I always wonder if missy kept having boys...how many would it take until she gave up on her dream of having a little mini me..

Bryan once said he's happy with two, however Missy wants like, four. Bryan's not against having more children obviously but he would said he'd be happy with two.
Sapphire
Gossiper

Postby Playsinrain » Fri Jan 15, 2016 3:01 pm

Motheringthem wrote:
LuckyCharm wrote:Have they ever said how many kids they want to have? I always wonder if missy kept having boys...how many would it take until she gave up on her dream of having a little mini me..

Bryan once said he's happy with two, however Missy wants like, four. Bryan's not against having more children obviously but he would said he'd be happy with two.

If they have 4 kids i hope they hire on Jimmy as a brother dad bc poor sister mom cassie will be at her wits end raising Missy's 4 bratty ass kids.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper

Postby Hpgirl » Fri Jan 15, 2016 3:02 pm

I'm pretty sure if Missy got pregnant one more time and it was another boy, she'd definitely give up lol. The two losses she had were both boys and then she got pregnant twice more and had boys also. Pretty sure she'd stop if her 3rd child was also a boy because I doubt she would want to be surrounded by just boys.
Hpgirl

Postby momof2princes24 » Fri Jan 15, 2016 3:07 pm

Today's vlog wow where do I begin?

Wrinkles .. Need I say more? Holy cow woman put some wrinkle cream on that forehead..

Out to eat again shocking!
Mac n cheese.. No wonder he can't poop in the potty he's probably constipated from all that cheese

Why in the hell are the shopping for more clothes to go to a cabin.. They just bought new stuff and no I don't think they took it back.. She just likes to get brand new stuff because they can.. Wow

The singing sounded like a cow giving birth lol

I cringed when they were on the bed ending the vlog when Oliver hits finely in the head twice.. Did they say anything to him? Nope!

Also one more thing.. Have you seen Oliver's closet? Why the hell do you need to buy a brand new outfit just for gymnastics.. He has plenty of clothes they could have put him in..

Ugh rant over

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
momof2princes24
Talker

Postby Momto3boys » Fri Jan 15, 2016 3:17 pm

Dont tell me they bought Oliver 50 dollar shoes that he will be grown out of in a few weeks. The only shoes for kids I would pay any where near that is stride rite since they measure and fit their shoes to their feet correctly. I had to get all my boys stride rite because they had chubby feet and they needed extra extra wide , something you cant find in regular stores
Momto3boys
Informer

Postby actuallydear » Fri Jan 15, 2016 3:49 pm

i've thought this for a little while and never mentioned it before, but does anyone else think james corden reminds them of bryan?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nck6BZga7TQ
shake it up.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper

Postby oh_honey » Fri Jan 15, 2016 3:56 pm

actuallydear wrote:i've thought this for a little while and never mentioned it before, but does anyone else think james corden reminds them of bryan?

First time poster, long time lurker!

Just wanted to comment that while Bryan and James Corden may have some physical similarities they are different in one significant way...

James Corden can actually sing!

oh_honey
Amateur

Postby actuallydear » Fri Jan 15, 2016 3:57 pm

oh_honey wrote:
actuallydear wrote:i've thought this for a little while and never mentioned it before, but does anyone else think james corden reminds them of bryan?

Just wanted to comment that while Bryan and James Corden may have some physical similarities they are different in one significant way...

i didn't mean physically. i meant his mannerisms.
shake it up.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper

Postby oh_honey » Fri Jan 15, 2016 3:59 pm

actuallydear wrote:
oh_honey wrote:

i didn't mean physically. i meant his mannerisms.

Well physically I think their hair style looks similar (short on the sides, longer on top) but that's about it. I can definitely see similarities in some of their mannerisms.

oh_honey
Amateur

Postby pllfan5 » Fri Jan 15, 2016 4:03 pm

Missy wants FOUR kids? That's selfish considering that she doesn't take care of the kids she already has. She's just like Jessica.
On the topic of Missy getting pregnant again soon: she should enjoy this time with Finn while he is still a baby, and not be thinking of her next pregnancy. Since this will probably be the most time that Finn will get attention from Missy I really hope that they will wait a while for the next baby. Poor Finn though :(
#FreeFinleyandJackson
pllfan5
True Gossiper

Postby ja14 » Fri Jan 15, 2016 4:06 pm

This is off topic, but awhile again we had been taking about the Tula ring sling like missy. I'm looking into cheaper options on amazon, do you think they are all basically the same? Also, do you think it will be too hot for summer?

ja14
Gossiper

Postby PolkaDotPenguin » Fri Jan 15, 2016 4:26 pm

Okay I'm going to comment while I watch!

That leather hat is hideous on you Bryan!

Those shoes aren't cute! They'll be cute on Ollie but Bryan will look like a damn loser in them with his sweatpants.

I am not liking this music over slow motion clips. He must be trying to up his tech skills and make it "different" than others. Any other vloggers that do this?

Poor Finn spit up and she didn't even care to wipe it up.

Wow! Ollie is already yelling "it's mine" with Finns toy. I guess this next week with C&K and E&J will be ohh so fun! I'm sure I can see a lot of fighting between the the kiddos.

I always love ready the first 20 comments. They are all under 12 and like OMG I'm in gymnastics too! Omg this family is the cutest! Omg who wants to be adopted by them?

What do you know? Lunch was Mac and cheese. It was different though because don't you know, it was homemade so that made it healthier! Instead he's just munching on the whole bag of chips instead.

Wait was she freaking serious about getting Ollie a onesie outfit? Wtf? He isn't a damn newborn. Let the kid grow up for once. And I'm sure he already had hundreds of outfits to wear but no, they had to go buy more crap.

Can someone tell me why they shop at buy-buy baby? That place is extremely expensive. At least the one here is triple the prices compared to target.

The singing part, im sorry but I had to skip. Literally sounds like the 12yr okra that sing in my town on music Friday. Bryan needs to wake the hell up and realize he will never go far. If it wasn't for the 12yr obsessed with them, his music wouldn't even sell 50 copies.

Cracked me up when Ollie went and grabbed all the soft balls at gymnastics. Clearly it's because his parents never teach him to share. He thinks everything he touches is his and they help that thought with buying him everything.

It's night they finally signed him up! Now let's hope they keep him in it

Boring vlog once again.

PolkaDotPenguin
Gossiper

Postby torii » Fri Jan 15, 2016 4:27 pm

Lol at Bryan mentioning how Ollie loves carrots & fruit in the last few vlogs... Hey, bryan & Missy!!
torii
Talker

Postby bffb3 » Fri Jan 15, 2016 4:32 pm

Why was Missy trying on a new coat if she bought a new one when they went to the cabin?

Oh wait, probably because she wore it for a few days and then returned it.

bffb3
Informer

Postby fossilfinger » Fri Jan 15, 2016 4:35 pm

Playsinrain wrote:Double post - He and Maddie both should just hang it up. There is a reason why you had to pay to have your own album made Bryan, you arent good....

I want to know who thinks Mattie sings well and why her parents are so cool with letting her collaborate with a married man who's twice her age. Maybe I'm the only one who thinks that?
fossilfinger
Guru Gossiper

Postby kittypurry » Fri Jan 15, 2016 4:36 pm

ja14 wrote:This is off topic, but awhile again we had been taking about the Tula ring sling like missy. I'm looking into cheaper options on amazon, do you think they are all basically the same? Also, do you think it will be too hot for summer?

What brands? I babywear and there are a lot more affordable options. If you're on Facebook you can join the "babywearing on a budget" group, they have slings/wraps/carriers for under $100 (most are not new if you only want brand new). I'd stick to well-know brands and not knock-offs though, the type of fabric/rings is important to safety. You can also DIY for pretty cheap! Pm me if you like :)

kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper

Postby momof2princes24 » Fri Jan 15, 2016 4:43 pm

[img]http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160115/fff320edce95ed7c22e68eb938ef6082.jpg[/img]

Ewww!

momof2princes24
Talker

Postby zipadeedodah » Fri Jan 15, 2016 4:56 pm

Those shoes are hideous!

zipadeedodah
Extreme Gossiper

DailyAnonymousDonations/OneMillionSubs - Part 50

Postby VJ13 » Fri Jan 15, 2016 5:00 pm

momof2princes24 wrote:[img]http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160115/fff320edce95ed7c22e68eb938ef6082.jpg[/img]

Ewww!

Ohhhhh Bryan. You have no idea how ridiculous you will look.

Those are almost as ridiculous as having an EP release PARTY

VJ13
Amateur

Postby tgo93 » Fri Jan 15, 2016 5:03 pm

Just saw the shoes on his twitter and UGH. You're supposed to be a grown up, not to mention a Dad, stop trying to act like you are 16 and one of the cool kids...
tgo93
Talker

PreviousNext

Return to DailyBumps/BumpsAlongTheWay