Vlogger Comparisons [DBEJCK, Samika, etc.]

RecklessDisregard
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Vlogger Comparisons [DBEJCK, Samika, etc.]

Unread post by RecklessDisregard »

I had never watched Jackson's first birthday. Wow! It made me tear up. Totally worth watching!

I've seen a lot of other older E+J vlogs, and generally can see why they were so well-liked in the beginning and how incredibly far they've fallen. The birthday vlog was an excellent example of what E+J can produce when they care to try. I personally wouldn't consider YT a noncompetitive field... So one would think they would be motivated to try more often than not.

Do you guys think the DBEJCK set all actually watch each others' vlogs and personal channel videos daily? I tend to think Cullen does, but I'm not sure about the others. Maybe they catch up from time to time, but I have a hard time visualising them prioritizing that unless there's a real and tangible rivalry going on. After all, they are "so busy."

Basically I wonder if they are aware of their own inadequacy, or if they're too busy spending money and sucking up to bigger YTers to consider how they might improve. Every job I have ever held expected continual growth....
Sweet456
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Sweet456 »

DB doesn't watch CK regularly it seems, or seemed when I was watching DB anyway that there was a lot they didn't know even though it had just been mentioned in a vlog that week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sweet456
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Sweet456 »

DB doesn't watch CK regularly it seems, or seemed when I was watching DB anyway that there was a lot they didn't know even though it had just been mentioned in a vlog that week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
just_me
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by just_me »

I think CK watch the other 2 on a regular basis. Cullen has said that Gaines will ask to watch Ollie, but he could just be saying that. I don't think DB or EJ watch unless they see a good vlog title and think that vlog could give them a good idea to come up with all on their own. :roll: CK take Gaines to Build-A-Bear for giving away the paci's, then EJ take Jackson and Calvin because they are moving. DB does something, EJ do the same thing or EJ do it first, then DB follow. There have been times in the past when all 3 of their vlogs have almost the same type of thumbnail (same look to them) and almost the exact title with them each doing the same thing. I think those times have been planned. It's too weird of a coincidence that they each happened to do that exact thing on the same day.

Return to “Daily Bumps”