Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Daily Like a Liar part 52

Unread post by Fallonlynn10 »

laughsatytfame wrote:
Fallonlynn10 wrote:
PolkaDotPenguin wrote: Do you have kids? If so how many and how old? My child is 9. Trust me at 3 years old he was a brat! He still has his bratty tendencies still!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I've said plenty of times before that I have a child the same age as Ollie. I don't think my son is a brat. I personally don't think calling any child a name is okay but that's just me.

He struggles with sharing just like any other kid his age.

I'm sure you do Missy or is this Ellie. I can't tell since you seem to be constantly defending the daily lumps on a gossip site. ffs

I'm not defending the lumps. I'm defending Ollie.

Also I've thrown just as much trash as I have defending them but okay.

PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by PostyMcPosterston »

Hpgirl wrote:
Theirmom wrote:
Hpgirl wrote: If you don't like it, this isn't the right site for you. Yes, people are gonna be unhappy with a lot of things the parents do, but that's what this site is for.
Did you seriously just tell someone that's been a member of this site a FULL YEAR longer than you what this site is for, and to leave if she doesn't like it?

lol
Thanks for repeating what I said. & okay? What does it matter if they've been a member for a full year? They're still complaining about other people complaining on this site.
I actually think that's what this site is exactly for. Bitching together. And also giving differing opinions. I'm not saying, "you guys are terrible for thinking XYZ how dare you criticize them"

I have differing views from several members of this board. I still respect them. Get annoyed by them. Sometimes agree with them. Sometimes see their perspective but still disagree. No biggie.

However, I will say my original post came off as overly combative with the "Geeze" and "Jesus" added in lol. Soz.

Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

We obviously don't know if maybe Ellie did offer for all the kids to go outside and drink chocolate but the parents said no she's too young for that or maybe MG didn't want to join, we are just discussing what we see and feel about the situation and a lot of us think that maybe they are leaving her out on purpose we don't really know..but we are only judging by the way Ellie is and if she offered or not.. I'm guess maybe she did offer but then again she can be mean underneath and left her out..

You can tell Macy is younger and more clingy to her parents which is not a bad thing, she just seems cautious.shes still little I think it's okay, this is a good opportunity to get to her open up more and venture out..anyway... We all know the bottom line is Ellie and missy are jealous because Cullen and Katie had a girl and they had pure boys lmaooo

PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Daily Like a Liar part 52

Amelia322 wrote:We obviously don't know if maybe Ellie did offer for all the kids to go outside and drink chocolate but the parents said no she's too young for that or maybe MG didn't want to join, we are just discussing what we see and feel about the situation and a lot of us think that maybe they are leaving her out on purpose we don't really know..but we are only judging by the way Ellie is and if she offered or not.. I'm guess maybe she did offer but then again she can be mean underneath and left her out..

You can tell Macy is younger and more clingy to her parents which is not a bad thing, she just seems cautious.shes still little I think it's okay, this is a good opportunity to get to her open up more and venture out..anyway... We all know the bottom line is Ellie and missy are jealous because Cullen and Katie had a girl and they had pure boys lmaooo

Okay, Ellie possibly could be that evil. I don't see it. She's normally kind to children. Even if the child sees through her fakeness of it at times (Olivia!).

What I'm saying is we do see MG as more clingy, being younger or just personality. We have seen them try to "ship" them all. Force hugs and kisses and MG is almost always not down for it. And we all think it's shitty of them and we're pretty much all "leave MG alone!" And now since we don't see MG involved, it's "they seem to be leaving her out"... I think her personality shows that's it's more likely that she doesn't want to leave mama's side.

Last edited by PostyMcPosterston on Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hpgirl

Unread post by Hpgirl »

Fallonlynn10 wrote:Y'all need to chill with the Ollie is a brat thing. It is perfectly normal for a child his age to have trouble sharing. It's not something most kids master until a much later age. He was an only child up until 3 months ago, give the damn kid a break.

People don't call Ollie a brat just because he doesn't share. That's just an example. If Oliver doesn't feel like doing what he's told, he doesn't do it. If Oliver wants something, he gets it. He throws things and hits people. Examples: he threw down the mic stand at Bryan's EP party just because he could. He threw the blocks in Finley's room when MG was sitting there, just because he could. If he was angry, I could slightly understand behavior like that. However, Oliver does certain things for no reason aka showing off bratty behavior. True, his parents are at fault for not teaching him wrong or right or correcting him, but that still doesn't stop him from acting bratty sometimes.
Thegoatsmeow

Unread post by Thegoatsmeow »

Two things I wanted to bring up! Sorry if this was already said because I haven't caught up yet.

On C&K vlog, the one where they were all playing at Missy's moms house. There was a scene where Katie is filming MG on the red net looking swing and in the background you can hear Missy say "No, we don't say that word". I am assuming shes talking to Ollie... But it's hard to understand him as it is, so I kind of wonder what bad word he said?

And on E&Js vlog from yesterday... What do you all think about the adult humor they didn't edit out? Ellie said that "Jackson had Ollie's woody in his hand" and everyone was cracking up and then they skipped to her saying it in a more appropriate way. I am not saying she said it on purpose like that, I doubt she did, and I am sure it's unintended... But why leave a penis joke in your vlog at your toddlers expense?
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

francis3125 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016012 ... 5246da.jpg[/img]

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016012 ... 4a18c2.jpg[/img]

Too bad she doesn't like to be on yours...

Love how he edited it (crop) to make it look like an actual event lolol

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
crowmtmom78
Informer
Informer

Unread post by crowmtmom78 »

twomommies wrote:
mommadee wrote:Goodbye Adele, hello High School Musical. Image :oops:
Screenshot_2016-01-27-12-56-49.png
Some things to know[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016012 ... dab34e.jpg[/img]

So...when was it #1? The nanosecond it was put out for sale? In that case, all the musicians on there would be #1 for a .....nanosecond. Image Image Image

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Ollie may not be a brat, but he is definitely getting spoiled and his parents don't care if he shares or treats other people badly. It's entirely on them. Kids his age don't instinctively share, but that's what parents are for. When he was being mean to MG when she first got to his house, didn't Bryan say it was just the way Ollie was and that he wasn't even going to apologize for him? He should have made Ollie apologize. But he's been too busy teaching him to say "I love you" for his big stage moment to teach him to say he's sorry.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
laughsatytfame
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by laughsatytfame »

Fallonlynn10 wrote:

I'm not defending the lumps. I'm defending Ollie.

Also I've thrown just as much trash as I have defending them but okay.

I wasn't talking about Ollie, I was talking in general. And maybe you have thrown a little trash and maybe I've just not seen all the trash you throw, though you do seem to correct people constantly and that is okay, it's your opinion.
Hpgirl

Unread post by Hpgirl »

lurkymclurkerston wrote:
Amelia322 wrote:We obviously don't know if maybe Ellie did offer for all the kids to go outside and drink chocolate but the parents said no she's too young for that or maybe MG didn't want to join, we are just discussing what we see and feel about the situation and a lot of us think that maybe they are leaving her out on purpose we don't really know..but we are only judging by the way Ellie is and if she offered or not.. I'm guess maybe she did offer but then again she can be mean underneath and left her out..

Okay, Ellie possibly could be that evil. I don't see it. She's normally kind to children. Even if the child sees through her fakeness of it at times (Olivia!).

What I'm saying is we do see MG as more clingy, being younger or just personality. We have seen them try to "ship" them all. Force hugs and kisses and MG is almost always not down for it. And we all think it's shitty of them and we're pretty much all "leave MG alone!" And now since we don't see MG involved, it's "they seem to be leaving her out"... I think her personality shows that's it's more likely that she doesn't want to leave mama's side.

When we say that they should involve MG more, we don't mean having the parents "shipping" them together. That's the sad part. That's the only way we see that they involve MG, to make one of the boys kiss her or hug her. They're already treating her like a play thing. From what we've seen, they don't bother to round up all the kids and all play together. The mom's could easily all sit in a circle and bring out a bunch of toys to play with the kids together. It's either they're making MG kiss all the boys or vice versa, or they're just not including her playing with the rest of the boys.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

crowmtmom78 wrote:
twomommies wrote:
mommadee wrote:Goodbye Adele, hello High School Musical. Image :oops:
Screenshot_2016-01-27-12-56-49.png
Some things to know[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016012 ... dab34e.jpg[/img]

So...when was it #1? The nanosecond it was put out for sale? In that case, all the musicians on there would be #1 for a .....nanosecond. Image Image Image

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
Exactly. It was never #1 for a whole day!!

PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Hpgirl wrote:
lurkymclurkerston wrote:

When we say that they should involve MG more, we don't mean having the parents "shipping" them together. That's the sad part. That's the only way we see that they involve MG, to make one of the boys kiss her or hug her. They're already treating her like a play thing. From what we've seen, they don't bother to round up all the kids and all play together. The mom's could easily all sit in a circle and bring out a bunch of toys to play with the kids together. It's either they're making MG kiss all the boys or vice versa, or they're just not including her playing with the rest of the boys.
Okay, I think we are missing each other's points. We will just have to agree to disagree now instead of carrying on.

OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

Thegoatsmeow wrote:Two things I wanted to bring up! Sorry if this was already said because I haven't caught up yet.

On C&K vlog, the one where they were all playing at Missy's moms house. There was a scene where Katie is filming MG on the red net looking swing and in the background you can hear Missy say "No, we don't say that word". I am assuming shes talking to Ollie... But it's hard to understand him as it is, so I kind of wonder what bad word he said?

And on E&Js vlog from yesterday... What do you all think about the adult humor they didn't edit out? Ellie said that "Jackson had Ollie's woody in his hand" and everyone was cracking up and then they skipped to her saying it in a more appropriate way. I am not saying she said it on purpose like that, I doubt she did, and I am sure it's unintended... But why leave a penis joke in your vlog at your toddlers expense?

Because it's funny. The toddlers won't get it until they look back on the vlog in fifteen years and the ten year olds who watch don't get it now. It's not like he was actually holding Ollie's "woody" or they showed any genitalia.

But then again I come from a family where we let a five year old play Card Against Humanity with us (for someone who can't read she was actually pretty good.)
Idunnowhyimhere
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Idunnowhyimhere »

OhHiImSam wrote:
Thegoatsmeow wrote:Two things I wanted to bring up! Sorry if this was already said because I haven't caught up yet.

Because it's funny. The toddlers won't get it until they look back on the vlog in fifteen years and the ten year olds who watch don't get it now. It's not like he was actually holding Ollie's "woody" or they showed any genitalia.

But then again I come from a family where we let a five year old play Card Against Humanity with us (for someone who can't read she was actually pretty good.)
Haha I always think this to myself while watching these vloggers. Our vlogs are so much more "inappropriate", I can't imagine hanging out with b&m or E&J. But then again, they are reaching for a very young audience, which is super weird in its own way IMO

Idunnowhyimhere
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Idunnowhyimhere »

Fallonlynn10 wrote:
PolkaDotPenguin wrote:
Fallonlynn10 wrote:Y'all need to chill with the Ollie is a brat thing. It is perfectly normal for a child his age to have trouble sharing. It's not something most kids master until a much later age. He was an only child up until 3 months ago, give the damn kid a break.

Do you have kids? If so how many and how old? My child is 9. Trust me at 3 years old he was a brat! He still has his bratty tendencies still!

I've said plenty of times before that I have a child the same age as Ollie. I don't think my son is a brat. I personally don't think calling any child a name is okay but that's just me.

He struggles with sharing just like any other kid his age.

I agree with you. I don't think it's ok to bring kids into the bitching/call them names. But whatever, I'm not interested in an argument with strangers lol (not implying you are at all) I just come here for the giggles

aral12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by aral12 »

Hpgirl wrote:& also: another example of Ellie trying to single out MG. She could've kept this to herself but just had to show off to social media. She's like obsessed with Oliver and Jackson being together.
See I don't see this as her singling out MG. Ollie and Jackson are the same age, similar size and do look a bit similar so it makes sense for someone to assume that and ask. It would have been weirder if she tweeted "someone asked if Ollie and Jackson are twins..... And didn't ask about MG". She wasn't leaving her out she just wasn't relevant to the tweet.

francis3125
Gossiper
Gossiper

Daily Like a Liar part 52

Unread post by francis3125 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016012 ... e2cc49.jpg[/img]

Bryan you are #91 now.

Hpgirl

Unread post by Hpgirl »

francis3125 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016012 ... e2cc49.jpg[/img]

Bryan you are #91 now.

He makes it sound like he's some big celebrity who's made it. Like no, you post videos on YouTube. & you yourself paid for your album to be made and party to be thrown. Half those people in the audience weren't even screaming. He's acting like he got discovered, smh.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

francis3125 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016012 ... e2cc49.jpg[/img]

Bryan you are #91 now.

But it was so "humbling"! Get over yourself, please.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk

Return to “Daily Bumps”