DailyHumblingExperience: Part 53

Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyHumblingExperience: Part 53

Unread post by Acbsktbll »

Someone already mentioned it but I think it's to do with Jim retiring. Looks like they had a party for him today (pics on all instgram accounts). I didn't think her dad was that old so I'm curious if he just quit and calling it retired or what.
coriann1911
Informer
Informer

Unread post by coriann1911 »

cats-or-die wrote:No way will they have a reality show. They're far too boring.
I really do think it's a house. I honestly think they found a house and put an offer on it - and the exciting news is it was accepted.

Just watch, there will be a vlog "EXCITING SURPRISE MOVE!" And they'll start the vlog in their new house screaming and saying "haha we got you guys!!" ImageImage

xoxo gossip cat
Even if they put an offer in on a house and it was excepted .. a lot can go wrong before it actually closes. Pretty much anyone can get pre approved for a home loan , but once they submit it to a bank , the bank will go through every single check , every dollar they spent will be looked at , and every penny that goes into their bank account will need to be verified of where that penny came from .. we did all this last April and it was hell !

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Jamiecrickets
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jamiecrickets »

This secret they're keeping better be good, because I have a feeling they are just making it seem huge when its something really boring. yeah know making a mountain out of a mole hill.
francis3125
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by francis3125 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016020 ... c96ace.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016020 ... 72f1ef.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016020 ... 243aef.jpg[/img]p

Party for what? The screenshot of her face I took it by accident I was zooming in too much lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ferriswheel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ferriswheel »

Jim is now going to work for Bryan and Missy too
Peace, Love and Animal Crackers
Ambrosia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ambrosia »

I haven't really watched them in awhile, they're so fake it's too much to take. I have watched a few vlogs with the past day or so and WHY IS THAT JEFFERY GUY ALWAYS WITH THEM?! What's with how Bryan is dressing lately too?! He looks so dumb. Sorry if this has all been discussed, I just skipped to the last page.
jmoysa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jmoysa »

[quote="francis3125"][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016020 ... c96ace.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016020 ... 72f1ef.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016020 ... 243aef.jpg[/img]p

Party for what? The screenshot of her face I took it by accident I was zooming in too much lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016020 ... 81542d.jpg[/img]
So looks like he retired...paycheck from the lumps must be pretty good.

Freelybe23
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Freelybe23 »

I don't think it has anything to do with Jim retiring, why would they have meetings about something like that?
I wondering it ties to the video he is making that he claims to be shown during the Grammys??
ferriswheel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Ambrosia wrote:I haven't really watched them in awhile, they're so fake it's too much to take. I have watched a few vlogs with the past day or so and WHY IS THAT JEFFERY GUY ALWAYS WITH THEM?! What's with how Bryan is dressing lately too?! He looks so dumb. Sorry if this has all been discussed, I just skipped to the last page.
Jeffrey is employed by Bryan and Missy now. He is Mimi 2.0.

Maybe Suzanne and Jim want to travel more now that he's retired and that's why Missy needs a car.

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk
shortstop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shortstop »

Yup
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ambrosia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

ferriswheel wrote:
Ambrosia wrote:I haven't really watched them in awhile, they're so fake it's too much to take. I have watched a few vlogs with the past day or so and WHY IS THAT JEFFERY GUY ALWAYS WITH THEM?! What's with how Bryan is dressing lately too?! He looks so dumb. Sorry if this has all been discussed, I just skipped to the last page.

Maybe Suzanne and Jim want to travel more now that he's retired and that's why Missy needs a car.

m

Soooo what does he do? Does he listen to Bryan whine whereas Mimi listens to Missy's whining?
ferriswheel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Ambrosia wrote:
ferriswheel wrote:

m

Soooo what does he do? Does he listen to Bryan whine whereas Mimi listens to Missy's whining?
He works "behind-the-scenes" what ever that actually is besides answering emails.

shortstop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shortstop »

It's so weird
One min they are all living together because they can't afford to all live on there own.
Next they move out and then the hollisters move too
Then
They want to move and the hollisters will move anywhere they will because Jims job can move with him too
Now they aren't moving and redid the back yard too.
Oh guess what Jims retiring.
nmkstj
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nmkstj »

It's amazing to me that Missy can't even edit her 2 month Facts about Finn. He's more than 3 months old... By the time Ollie was 3 months old, he had 6 All about Ollie videos, and 17 other Ollie-related videos. Finley has 1 facts about Finn and 1 other video. In three months. What a joke. Finley will always feel second best. Too bad he wasn't a girl...
Ambrosia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

It's so sad watching their old vlogs and seeing how different they were. Bryan is so fame hungry and full of himself it's ridiculous.
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

nmkstj wrote:It's amazing to me that Missy can't even edit her 2 month Facts about Finn. He's more than 3 months old... By the time Ollie was 3 months old, he had 6 All about Ollie videos, and 17 other Ollie-related videos. Finley has 1 facts about Finn and 1 other video. In three months. What a joke. Finley will always feel second best. Too bad he wasn't a girl...
Based on this and my two psychology courses in undergrad, I can safely say Finn is going to have some serious self esteem issues.
PolkaDotPenguin
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PolkaDotPenguin »

Well they want the money and fame no matter how they get it, so I guess that's why I think a reality show.

But the more I think about it; the more I don't think it's true.

I think it's either a house or something to do with Bryan's music. Like a family tour like they talked about before. It involves Jeffery I have a feel since him and Bryan have been working on it together.

PolkaDotPenguin
Gossiper
Gossiper

Does anyone notice that Bryan barely talks to Finn? I never really see him interact with him really at all. I know he's always with missy but he seems so one sided and is all about Ollie. Never going out to get anything for Finn it's all about Ollie.

PolkaDotPenguin
Gossiper
Gossiper

Jim retiring isn't their surprise. They said they would make a video and everything about their surprise.

Jim retiring is a shocker though! He was a truck driver. No way his retirement checks are huge.

I'm kinda thinking they might be moving closer to LA and Bryan will be doing bigger things with full screen or maybe he was picked up my maker. Not that I want to give them a single ounce of credit you have to know he's paid his way into a lot of things.

webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by webbygurl626 »

Anyone else see Ollie trying to bite the kids knee in the restaurant what a monster they didn't correct him at all but the kid tried to push him away to get him to stop!

Return to “Daily Bumps”