ladymama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyHiredHelp: Part 54

Unread post by ladymama »

I accidentally "liked" that comment.

I know a lot of females who are incredible with cars, and some (like me) who don't know the first thing. Same with men.

The only thing that makes someone female is a vagina, and considering Bryan has 2 kids, I assume he doesn't have a vagina.

If he isn't your kind of man, that's fine. But that doesn't mean he isn't a man. I hate sexist bullshit. Don't insult women like that.

Sent from my SGH-T999V using Tapatalk
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by PostyMcPosterston »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
PolkaDotPenguin
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PolkaDotPenguin »

Okay sorry to offend anyone, I didn't meant it like that. I guess I could say he is more feminist then manly. The dude doesn't know half the shit a "real" man would. He isn't manly, can't do shit one husband should know how to do.

Let's be real Bryan can't do anything. He can't change batteries, he can't fish, he doesn't know shit about sports, papa puts everything together for him, papa plays ball with him, papa takes him fishing, he can't change a tire, he can't do any type of fixing stuff around the house. I mean lets me honest, he acts like a female 99% of the time.

And yes I know a lot of females that can do some manly shit, some even better than most men. Hell I can tell you just about anything about football.

OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

PolkaDotPenguin wrote:Okay sorry to offend anyone, I didn't meant it like that. I guess I could say he is more feminist then manly. The dude doesn't know half the shit a "real" man would. He isn't manly, can't do shit one husband should know how to do.

Let's be real Bryan can't do anything. He can't change batteries, he can't fish, he doesn't know shit about sports, papa puts everything together for him, papa plays ball with him, papa takes him fishing, he can't change a tire, he can't do any type of fixing stuff around the house. I mean lets me honest, he acts like a female 99% of the time.

And yes I know a lot of females that can do some manly shit, some even better than most men. Hell I can tell you just about anything about football.

PolkaDotPenguin
Gossiper
Gossiper

Wait hasn't missy gone with her mom and sister before? I'm pretty sure she has gone to the spa with some girls. This cannot be her first time.

marjg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by marjg »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016021 ... cf79a0.jpg[/img]

Jeff the nanny!!

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I'm sorry. Ollie is getting less cute as days go by. Unfortunately, he's looking more and more like Bryan. But his speech is getting better. When he was talking about the fishing pole, he was doing pretty well. It's definitely not where it should be, and they need to help him by pronouncing the words properly, instead of just smiling and nodding. But he is getting better.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
marjg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by marjg »

His freaking spitting image. Poor kid. Hopefully he grows up to have a better personality than Bryan.

runnerduck
Informer
Informer

Unread post by runnerduck »

I said something a long time ago when Ollie was starting to talk about how they need to have him parrot words and how they should talk TO him instead of AT him. Shortly after, I noticed they started having him repeat words. But now that's all they do and he's at the age where they should be doing it occasionally (with new words) but not for every single thing he says. They need to try to hold small conversations with him, and not just edit to look like they are but actually talk to him and let him respond. Guide him in his speech when necessary but give the kid some independence. I feel like this is the only way to give advice to them without being blocked so maybe they'll read this and take some notes lol!

Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovethesnark »

PolkaDotPenguin wrote:Wait hasn't missy gone with her mom and sister before? I'm pretty sure she has gone to the spa with some girls. This cannot be her first time.

I thought she had a spa day with Ellie once?
cats-or-die
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by cats-or-die »

PolkaDotPenguin wrote:Okay sorry to offend anyone, I didn't meant it like that. I guess I could say he is more feminist then manly. The dude doesn't know half the shit a "real" man would. He isn't manly, can't do shit one husband should know how to do.

It's feminine, not feminist. And who the fuck are you to deem what a "real man" is?
You sound ignorant as fuck.
I get the point you're attempting to make, but you're flopping. Hard.

Congrats! Ass pats for you for knowing about football. Much amazing. Such man. Many man things. Image

xoxo gossip cat
PolkaDotPenguin
Gossiper
Gossiper

cats-or-die wrote:

It's feminine, not feminist. And who the fuck are you to deem what a "real man" is?

Congrats! Ass pats for you for knowing about football. Much amazing. Such man. Many man things. Image

xoxo gossip cat
Ohh I'm sorry I didn't explain it up to your standards. Image I was flopping because I couldn't get my point across without offending someone. It's 2016 where someone is offended if you call a man, feminine. Sorry I used the wrong word, my bad spank me now.

Point blank - Bryan is far from a man.

The end. Image

cats-or-die
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

DailyHiredHelp: Part 54

PolkaDotPenguin wrote:
cats-or-die wrote:

xoxo gossip cat
Ohh I'm sorry I didn't explain it up to your standards. Image I was flopping because I couldn't get my point across without offending someone. It's 2016 where someone is offended if you call a man, feminine. Sorry I used the wrong word, my bad spank me now.

The end. Image

Lol okay.
Last edited by cats-or-die on Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hpgirl

Unread post by Hpgirl »

PolkaDotPenguin wrote:
cats-or-die wrote:

xoxo gossip cat

The end. Image

you guys need to chill. you know exactly what they're ^ trying to say. their point is Papa is always the one fixing stuff around the house and doing things Bryan should have a slight idea of what to do. yes, women are also equally capable of knowing how to do thesee things too, but do you really think Princess Missy is gonna step up and start drilling and fixing shit around the house? NO. everyone needs to stop taking things so personally because you know very well none of this was aimed as a direct, malicious offense to women, and aimed at the Lumps/Bryan instead. their wording might not have been the best, but you know exactly what they're trying to say.
Last edited by Hpgirl on Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MamaBear13
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MamaBear13 »

Ollie lacks an upper lip like missy yet has his dad's bottom lip

Hpgirl

DailyHiredHelp: Part 54

Unread post by Hpgirl »

marjg wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016021 ... cf79a0.jpg[/img]

Jeff the nanny!!

it's so odd to me that these people have been cousins for quite a while and it's not until this year we get to see Ollie finally hanging out with Payton and Liv. I know Payton was in a few Look Who's Vlogging episodes, but we never saw the Johnson's hanging out with the Lumps before despite Missy being first cousins with Jeff. we'd only see him maybe once a month or every other month and now we get a daily dose of Jeff.
Last edited by Hpgirl on Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ferriswheel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ferriswheel »

PolkaDotPenguin wrote:
cats-or-die wrote:

xoxo gossip cat

The end. Image

No people are mad because you're gender stereotyping and it's 2016. Both of them should be able to assemble things, or change a tire. I'm sure they could even search YouTube to learn it.

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk
Peace, Love and Animal Crackers
PolkaDotPenguin
Gossiper
Gossiper

Hpgirl wrote:
PolkaDotPenguin wrote:
cats-or-die wrote: It's feminine, not feminist. And who the fuck are you to deem what a "real man" is?

xoxo gossip cat

The end. Image

you guys need to chill. you know exactly what they're ^ trying to say. their point is Papa is always the one fixing stuff around the house and doing things Bryan should have a slight idea of what to do. yes, women are also equally capable of knowing how to do thesee things too, but do you really think Princess Missy is gonna step up and start drilling and fixing shit around the house? NO. everyone needs to stop taking things so personally because you know very well none of this was aimed as a direct, malicious offense to women, and aimed at the Lumps/Bryan instead. their wording might not have been the best, but you know exactly what they're trying to say.
Thank you!!! I was not trying to discredit women at all. So sorry my words didn't come out exactly how you wanted them too! All I was trying to explain is that papa is more of a man then Bryan and it looks like he will have to learn everything from him. I mean how many times have we discussed Bryan is girly and no one was so offended?

PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by PostyMcPosterston »

Lol dig that hole deeper...

I think a better way to put it would be Bryan is a useless spouse or father most of the time. Batteries, tires and sports... That's archaic AF to assign gender roles to. You like your guys to know or be into sports. Okay, your preference.

Just throwing it out there... Bryan and Missy lived with her parents for most of their relationship. Jim seems the type to "take care of it" because Suzanne and Missy we know for sure are extreme sloths. Since missy is used to daddy taking care of it, I'm sure it became a "my daddy will do it, don't worry" so Bryan hasn't had opportunities to learn and with how egotistical he seems now, probably doesn't think he needs to learn. He's above plebeian status now.

cats-or-die
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

lurkymclurkerston wrote:Lol dig that hole deeper...

I think a better way to put it would be Bryan is a useless spouse or father most of the time. Batteries, tires and sports... That's archaic AF to assign gender roles to. You like your guys to know or be into sports. Okay, your preference.

Just throwing it out there... Bryan and Missy lived with her parents for most of their relationship. Jim seems the type to "take care of it" because Suzanne and Missy we know for sure are extreme sloths. Since missy is used to daddy taking care of it, I'm sure it became a "my daddy will do it, don't worry" so Bryan hasn't had opportunities to learn and with how egotistical he seems now, probably doesn't think he needs to learn. He's above plebeian status now.

The only thing that makes Bryan a lesser man than Jim is the fact that he's a useless father. Plain and simple. Being a good dad is what makes the man.

xoxo gossip cat

Return to “Daily Bumps”