• Advertisement
    

DailyHiredHelp: Part 54

Re: DailyHiredHelp: Part 54

Postby Cgl33 » Sat Feb 13, 2016 2:07 pm

Missy is 26 and has never gone out with just girls. Can anyone say codependent? If Bryan was in so much pain, he wouldn't be able to eat. He is full of shit.
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2025
Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:41 pm
Has thanked: 82 times
Been thanked: 12080 times

Advertisement

Re: DailyHiredHelp: Part 54

Postby laughsatytfame » Sat Feb 13, 2016 2:24 pm

Cgl33 wrote:Missy is 26 and has never gone out with just girls. Can anyone say codependent? If Bryan was in so much pain, he wouldn't be able to eat. He is full of shit.


because she has no friends. lol

Can you imagine a night out with her? I can't imagine having to take her along on my birthday and then have to deal with her being picky about food and activities. I am sure she is suthper cool on girls night with her all around frumpy judgmental personality.
User avatar
laughsatytfame
Gossiper
 
Posts: 764
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2016 5:19 am
Has thanked: 5338 times
Been thanked: 3787 times

Re: DailyHiredHelp: Part 54

Postby marjg » Sat Feb 13, 2016 2:41 pm

I'd hate to be in the same room with Bryan while he eats. Did you guys hear that Peppa pig sound while he was filming Oliver pick the sprinkles? And his heavy breathing!! I don't know how missy does it.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
marjg
Gossiper
 
Posts: 649
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:41 pm
Has thanked: 797 times
Been thanked: 2774 times

DailyHiredHelp: Part 54

Postby gymchick43 » Sat Feb 13, 2016 2:54 pm

[img]http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160213/ca80d0e6fdf8a5a09489f19d356a5e84.jpg[/img]

Comments on Cullen and Katie's video- people were commenting at how advanced MG was and a few people replied with comparisons. Did you know Ollie can read? And Finley will probably be reading by the time he is one? Lol
User avatar
gymchick43
Extreme Gossiper
 
Posts: 1738
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:45 pm
Has thanked: 2326 times
Been thanked: 5783 times

Re: DailyHiredHelp: Part 54

Postby coriann1911 » Sat Feb 13, 2016 2:58 pm

At 1:30 - Brian - love you .
Missy - see ya

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
User avatar
coriann1911
Informer
 
Posts: 264
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:20 pm
Has thanked: 5430 times
Been thanked: 1795 times

Re: DailyHiredHelp: Part 54

Postby laughsatytfame » Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:02 pm

gymchick43 wrote:
Comments on Cullen and Katie's video- people were commenting at how advanced MG was and a few people replied with comparisons. Did you know Ollie can read? And Finley will probably be reading by the time he is one? Lol

Oh sweet lord where do these people come from? Well they can all be found minioning around the lumps and spreading stupid to others vlog comments as well. I can't stop laughing.
User avatar
laughsatytfame
Gossiper
 
Posts: 764
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2016 5:19 am
Has thanked: 5338 times
Been thanked: 3787 times

Re: DailyHiredHelp: Part 54

Postby lmmomSD » Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:09 pm

I can't believe they were arguing about Finn being able to read by 1. I weep for the future.
Why couldn't Bryan just let Ollie eat his damn donut the way he wanted to?
And I guess Papa is going to be the one to take Ollie for fun adventures. Bryan is too lazy.
Do they never take extra clothes for their children? Ollie had to wear Peyton's.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
User avatar
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 11283
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:08 pm
Location: San Diego, Ca
Has thanked: 58019 times
Been thanked: 55848 times

Re: DailyHiredHelp: Part 54

Postby arielizzle » Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:11 pm

The way Bryan is tweeting celebrities as if he's one too. you're not famous Bryan


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
arielizzle
Amateur
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:49 pm
Has thanked: 48 times
Been thanked: 92 times

DailyHiredHelp: Part 54

Postby PostyMcPosterston » Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:23 pm

Bryan sounded excited when Caspian's mama (don't know their names) said she would give Oliver his handmedowns. Haha. I'm totally guilty of dressing my toddler as a little hipster child at times... But my kid is cute as hell I can't imagine Oliver being dressed like that. Certain kids just have a "look" to them, know what I mean? Oliver looks like a sandals, overalls, khakis, Disney prints type of kid.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ETA: I realize how insanely redick I sound lol!
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2285
Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:52 pm
Has thanked: 2787 times
Been thanked: 7194 times

Re: DailyHiredHelp: Part 54

Postby kittypurry » Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:03 pm

arielizzle wrote:The way Bryan is tweeting celebrities as if he's one too. you're not famous Bryan


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Mindy Kaling liked his tweet though, they're practically besties now


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
 
Posts: 1874
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:15 am
Has thanked: 6098 times
Been thanked: 10456 times

Re: DailyHiredHelp: Part 54

Postby actuallydear » Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:06 pm

kittypurry wrote:
arielizzle wrote:The way Bryan is tweeting celebrities as if he's one too. you're not famous Bryan


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Mindy Kaling liked his tweet though, they're practically besties now


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Image
shake it up.
User avatar
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 3013
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:53 am
Has thanked: 7962 times
Been thanked: 15903 times

Re: DailyHiredHelp: Part 54

Postby PostyMcPosterston » Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:21 pm

Oh, they have mentioned "when we buy a house" I think 4 times since their announcement of "something big in the works for our family" that HAS to be it, right?! I'm always looking to see if I spot packing boxes lol


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2285
Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:52 pm
Has thanked: 2787 times
Been thanked: 7194 times

Re: DailyHiredHelp: Part 54

Postby laughsatytfame » Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:22 pm

kittypurry wrote:
arielizzle wrote:The way Bryan is tweeting celebrities as if he's one too. you're not famous Bryan


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Mindy Kaling liked his tweet though, they're practically besties now


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Oh look at him and all his celebrity friends...I suppose we are all just jealous. LMAO
User avatar
laughsatytfame
Gossiper
 
Posts: 764
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2016 5:19 am
Has thanked: 5338 times
Been thanked: 3787 times

Re: DailyHiredHelp: Part 54

Postby spotsanddots » Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:41 pm

lurkymclurkerston wrote:Oh, they have mentioned "when we buy a house" I think 4 times since their announcement of "something big in the works for our family" that HAS to be it, right?! I'm always looking to see if I spot packing boxes lol


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Could this be why they are doing so much filming at Jeffreys house? hmm...
User avatar
spotsanddots
Gossiper
 
Posts: 608
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:55 pm
Has thanked: 244 times
Been thanked: 4912 times

Re: DailyHiredHelp: Part 54

Postby actuallydear » Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:48 pm

It's gotta be a house, Ellie and Jared are getting so close to construction on theirs... B&M can't let them win! They just can't!

If they buy rather than build, I would be very surprised.
shake it up.
User avatar
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 3013
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:53 am
Has thanked: 7962 times
Been thanked: 15903 times

Re: DailyHiredHelp: Part 54

Postby rd_valo » Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:04 pm

marshmallowfluf wrote:It annoys me for some reason that she was trying to get finn to sleep in the mamaroo. Why not try and get him to take a nap in his brand new fancy crib? He may actually take a good nap in a quiet room where he cant hear bryan or ollie screaming.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sometimes it actually works better to have nap time somewhere other than the place you want them to sleep at night. Helps them associate bed with sleeping for long periods of time and naps elsewhere. Or at least that worked with one of my kids anyway


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
rd_valo
Talker
 
Posts: 115
Joined: Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:33 am
Has thanked: 5303 times
Been thanked: 485 times

Re: DailyHiredHelp: Part 54

Postby Cgl33 » Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:34 pm

I do have to give them credit for finally teaching Ollie something. He learned how to eat a donut.
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2025
Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:41 pm
Has thanked: 82 times
Been thanked: 12080 times

Re: DailyHiredHelp: Part 54

Postby marshmallowfluf » Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:35 pm

rd_valo wrote:
marshmallowfluf wrote:It annoys me for some reason that she was trying to get finn to sleep in the mamaroo. Why not try and get him to take a nap in his brand new fancy crib? He may actually take a good nap in a quiet room where he cant hear bryan or ollie screaming.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sometimes it actually works better to have nap time somewhere other than the place you want them to sleep at night. Helps them associate bed with sleeping for long periods of time and naps elsewhere. Or at least that worked with one of my kids anyway


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Yeah but he doesnt sleep in his crib at night either..


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
marshmallowfluf
Gossiper
 
Posts: 959
Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:52 pm
Has thanked: 2237 times
Been thanked: 6894 times

Re: DailyHiredHelp: Part 54

Postby arielizzle » Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:02 pm

kittypurry wrote:
arielizzle wrote:The way Bryan is tweeting celebrities as if he's one too. you're not famous Bryan


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Mindy Kaling liked his tweet though, they're practically besties now


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Duh! Next thing you know he'll be paying for- I mean.. getting an acting gig!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
arielizzle
Amateur
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:49 pm
Has thanked: 48 times
Been thanked: 92 times

Re: DailyHiredHelp: Part 54

Postby arielizzle » Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:03 pm

marshmallowfluf wrote:
rd_valo wrote:
marshmallowfluf wrote:It annoys me for some reason that she was trying to get finn to sleep in the mamaroo. Why not try and get him to take a nap in his brand new fancy crib? He may actually take a good nap in a quiet room where he cant hear bryan or ollie screaming.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sometimes it actually works better to have nap time somewhere other than the place you want them to sleep at night. Helps them associate bed with sleeping for long periods of time and naps elsewhere. Or at least that worked with one of my kids anyway


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Yeah but he doesnt sleep in his crib at night either..


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


By the time he uses it it'll be time to upgrade to a toddler bed aka buying another twin and a whole new set of furniture.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
arielizzle
Amateur
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:49 pm
Has thanked: 48 times
Been thanked: 92 times

Re: DailyHiredHelp: Part 54

Postby liz749 » Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:09 pm

spotsanddots wrote:
lurkymclurkerston wrote:Oh, they have mentioned "when we buy a house" I think 4 times since their announcement of "something big in the works for our family" that HAS to be it, right?! I'm always looking to see if I spot packing boxes lol


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Could this be why they are doing so much filming at Jeffreys house? hmm...


Probably all stored in Bryan's office which hasn't been shown in months. Missy mentioned it was really messy a while ago (which I wouldn't doubt) but maybe they're piling boxes in there.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
liz749
Gossiper
 
Posts: 791
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:43 am
Has thanked: 3440 times
Been thanked: 5044 times

Re: DailyHiredHelp: Part 54

Postby screencapper » Sat Feb 13, 2016 7:10 pm

Minions: OMGOSHHH BRYAN'S EYES #Goals #DreamyEyes Image
User avatar
screencapper
Talker
 
Posts: 132
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:08 pm
Has thanked: 718 times
Been thanked: 495 times

Re: DailyHiredHelp: Part 54

Postby PolkaDotPenguin » Sat Feb 13, 2016 7:50 pm

Papa is going to be the closest thing to a manly role model for Ollie.

Bryan can't change a tire, doesn't know anything about sports, can't put batteries in anything, can simply put furniture together. I mean can we say female?

I can't stand a man that doesn't like a good football game. I might be biased but I feel like men should know something about football or any other sport.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
PolkaDotPenguin
Gossiper
 
Posts: 793
Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:45 pm
Has thanked: 474 times
Been thanked: 2833 times

Re: DailyHiredHelp: Part 54

Postby lidialove29 » Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:17 pm

I dont care if my husbands into sports but he better be able to do things like put a table together. Seems like bryan calls papa over for the simplest things like changing a light bulb. To me thats just like giving up your manhood card lol. Or like when jeff changed his tires, or papa replacing ollies toy batteries. I wouldnt respect my husband

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
User avatar
lidialove29
Informer
 
Posts: 365
Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:55 pm
Has thanked: 2606 times
Been thanked: 429 times

Re: DailyHiredHelp: Part 54

Postby PostyMcPosterston » Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:21 pm

PolkaDotPenguin wrote:Papa is going to be the closest thing to a manly role model for Ollie.

Bryan can't change a tire, doesn't know anything about sports, can't put batteries in anything, can simply put furniture together. I mean can we say female?

I can't stand a man that doesn't like a good football game. I might be biased but I feel like men should know something about football or any other sport.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Lol someone is going to jump you for that "can we say female" comment. I'm feeling psychic.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2285
Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:52 pm
Has thanked: 2787 times
Been thanked: 7194 times

PreviousNext

Return to DailyBumps/BumpsAlongTheWay

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

  • Advertisement