DailyJeff: Part 56

cats-or-die
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyJeff: Part 56

Unread post by cats-or-die »

B-Ry's big "O" face. Sorry to ruin all of your lives. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016030 ... 7825d3.jpg[/img]

xoxo gossip cat
kennedee74
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kennedee74 »

Have they taken ollie to the dentist yet? Wonder how many cavities he will have at his first appointment from all this sugar in his diet. I bet they lie about how many he has once he has his first appointment.

DISCLAIMER: I know he's only 2.5 and some kids go younger and some don't go till they're much older. I was just curious on Ollie. Not looking to start a debate on when kids go to the dentist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ferriswheel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ferriswheel »

Ollie went to the dentist not that long ago, I don't believe he had any cavities.

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk
Peace, Love and Animal Crackers
OrangeMeow
Talker
Talker

Unread post by OrangeMeow »

cats-or-die wrote:B-Ry's big "O" face. Sorry to ruin all of your lives. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016030 ... 7825d3.jpg[/img]

xoxo gossip cat
So much neck beard. Also I never noticed the little tuft of beard hair under his bottom lip Image

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Green Jello wrote:They probably want screenwriters to write their vlogs since they are so fake now, might as well go all the way.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
They want to pitch a Lifetime Movie Channel movie to share their inspiring, rags to riches story of loss and two miracle babkes., and iTunes success called "Fidgerator Light"

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
marjg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by marjg »

So they're making a cartoon..
They know that their vlogs are weak so they need more children watching them..

cats-or-die
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

DailyJeff: Part 56

Unread post by cats-or-die »

lmmomSD wrote:
Green Jello wrote:They probably want screenwriters to write their vlogs since they are so fake now, might as well go all the way.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
They want to pitch a Lifetime Movie Channel movie to share their inspiring, rags to riches story of loss and two miracle babkes., and iTunes success called "Fidgerator Light"

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
Or, orrrrr, or, they want to make a dramatic based on a true story movie centering around Oliver's traumatic lip surgery.

"Embark on the journey of a lifetime as a young boy struggles for his vanity and youth while he bravely undergoes a terrifying lip surgery that could change his life forever. So touching and emotional, even dad will shed a tear."
tgo93
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tgo93 »

Just watched part of one of Mattie's vlogs, the one where she is "babysitting," and when she starts tickling Ollie he tries to bite her hand - he is getting towards 3 years old, the biting seems really abnormal? Plus it's concerning that while Bryan does say Ollie don't bite they seem to say it jokingly as opposed to treating it seriously which I think you should if your kid is literally biting people!
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

PolkaDotPenguin wrote:Here is the trip Bryan missed while he was sick. Evidently some dude is starting some crazy destruction channel and it looks like Jared is pretty involved.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016030 ... fc85df.jpg[/img]

I'm sure it's not a big loss. No one ever cares about Jared's "special projects".
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

How about when Cassie says " I don't think he really ate dinner has he?

Missy and Bryan: " no not much"

They are such awful parents. And really letting Ollie be a brat and not share?!? So Ollie runs your world?? Just because he got mad at you for taking a chip and not wanting to share his chocolate bar , you are just going to let that fly???! How is that cute?? That's shitty!! Setting him up to be the boss!!!!

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

I think every parent maybe has their days where they choose to pick their battles and just not argue. B&M don't do that though, they just refuse to battle Ollie on anything. He has no respect for them, or obvious deep, emotional connection. It's really sad!

He's going to be such a handful of they don't start establishing themselves as "the boss" soon.
S_tine05
Informer
Informer

Unread post by S_tine05 »

First off wtf on the whole family being there, seriously it was a tiny cut, gods my eldest severed his pinky in a door and I just called my mom to notify her no need to block up the whole area and make it such a big deal, the montage seriously the child was fine he was not even upset, I couldnt even believe they put a stitch in here it would just be ok put some ice on it and off you go they rarely do any sort of stitch on a lip, and then the bs about the scar will grow with him if they dont that is the biggest load of bs seriously argh first time I watched one of their vlogs in a week and just shook my head the whole way and the candy bar common it was late, Ollie was clearly tired just take him home and put him to bed!
gatorade
Talker
Talker

Unread post by gatorade »

its funny how they stretch the truth on some things about missy being sick when she really wasnt or ollie needed stitches and only needed one its so obvious cause we find out as it happens and it makes them look bad cant they just be honest and i think we would be ok with that?

Sweet456
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Sweet456 »

I might have been where and how I was raised but to me the lip wasn't that bad I honestly don't think I would of stitched it. I guess I Didn't get a full look I tried to watch them lately but I can't even hate watch them anymore I'm just so over them ugh.

Secondly the part I did happen to watch Missy explained that Finn was at Mimi and poppas . Why the F wouldn't they just stay there and take care of him, why come to the ER? Seriously so annoying
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by PostyMcPosterston »

Sweet456 wrote:I might have been where and how I was raised but to me the lip wasn't that bad I honestly don't think I would of stitched it. I guess I Didn't get a full look I tried to watch them lately but I can't even hate watch them anymore I'm just so over them ugh.

Secondly the part I did happen to watch Missy explained that Finn was at Mimi and poppas . Why the F wouldn't they just stay there and take care of him, why come to the ER? Seriously so annoying
I'm guessing their reason was because Finn had to be fed. And Missy is Finn's food source. But I'm sure they jumped at the chance to bring the entire brigade to pull on the major theatrics.

meganshay
Informer
Informer

Unread post by meganshay »

lurkymclurkerston wrote:
Sweet456 wrote:I might have been where and how I was raised but to me the lip wasn't that bad I honestly don't think I would of stitched it. I guess I Didn't get a full look I tried to watch them lately but I can't even hate watch them anymore I'm just so over them ugh.

I'm guessing their reason was because Finn had to be fed. And Missy is Finn's food source. But I'm sure they jumped at the chance to bring the entire brigade to pull on the major theatrics.

Yes, three adults to bring one baby to mom for food. I would have preferred to run out to the car to nurse him instead of dragging the baby in to the germ filled hospital but I'm obviously not looking for a two parter on my upcoming vlog. ;)

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
KatyLouWho
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by KatyLouWho »

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Did they ever explain how Ollie fell and cut his lip?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

I'm assuming the need for the stitch was from the placement of the cut and not the severity. If a cut crosses the border of your lip it really can cause horrible scarring that will grow as the child does. I was told the same thing with my daughter. If that border doesn't match up perfectly when it is stitched and as it heals,your "lip skin" (not sure of the medical term) will literally start growing down the scar and past the borders of you lips causing darker, raised scarring. It's much more about lining everything up correctly than closing the wound.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

lmmomSD wrote:Did they ever explain how Ollie fell and cut his lip?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Nope. I assume he was doing something he shouldn't have and got hurt, only bc i feel like every other time he has gotten hurt they have given the reasoning. They dont want the backlash.

Return to “Daily Bumps”