• Advertisement

Cassie Hollister

Re: Cassie Hollister

Postby actuallydear » Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:00 am

on a scale of 1 to 10, how pissed would missy be if she had her much-coveted baby girl and she grew up to be like cassie? aka, not a girly girl.

i would LOL.

i like cassie, and i enjoy watching her videos. she's very different to pissy missy, and it is refreshing.
shake it up.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper

Advertisement

Postby JM16Canada » Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:12 am

I like Cassie's videos, and I actually love her interactions with Oliver. You can tell they really love each other, and she treats him like a person.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
JM16Canada
Talker

Postby lmmomSD » Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:59 am

actuallydear wrote:on a scale of 1 to 10, how pissed would missy be if she had her much-coveted baby girl and she grew up to be like cassie? aka, not a girly girl.

i would LOL.

i like cassie, and i enjoy watching her videos. she's very different to pissy missy, and it is refreshing.

YES!! I've said that a bunch of times! She has this fantasy daughter (so does Ellie and Carlie Butler, for that matter), and it has nothing to do with the fact that her daughter will be an individual with her own likes and dislikes. What if she hates pink and doesn't want to hang out with Missy and be BFF'S? What if she hates princess things? I had this fantasy of taking my daughter to see the Nutcracker ballet. But she's a tomboy who just isn't into ballet, and would rather play basketball. So you know what? I accept her and love her just the way she is, and cheer like hell at her basketball games.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Postby lmmomSD » Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:00 am

PS-- I love how Cassie treats Ollie like a person and not a prop, and the goofy stuff she does with her dad.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Postby leilalek » Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:01 pm

have you seen Cassie's "my fitness routine" video? I swear she did 2 or 3 pushups at the end and played them on loop to fake 25 :D
leilalek

Postby pllfan5 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:29 am

HelloSweetie wrote:
underdog93 wrote:
violet-kelsey black wrote:am I the only one that finds it annoying that in her snaps she's always eating off of paper plates?

She's a college student. It's expected.

Except the Hollisters do it too, so it's partly a learned behaviour.

I'm a university student and I personally don't know anyone who frequently uses paper plates. I actually find that it's starting to get trendy among my peers to reduce waste and to be more environmentally conscious from what I've seen on campus. If only it were trendy for the Bumps too, they waste so much.

I find that paper plates are fine during midterms and exams, but not to be used regularly.
#FreeFinleyandJackson
pllfan5
True Gossiper

Previous

Return to DailyBumps/BumpsAlongTheWay