DailySuckers: Part 58

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailySuckers: Part 58

Unread post by twomommies »

lmmomSD wrote:That insisting that all seven of them fly together on the same flight is also what was making things difficult. They can't fly without the _entire_ entourage? Even if the plane left 10 minutes early, Missy being the only one to make it to the gate at departure time does not mean they would have held the flight for the rest of the slowpokes. That only happens in movies. I'll bet they didn't dress right for security either, or wanted to be patted down instead of using the machine. You wear slip on shoes, and get your act together while you're in line.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
I always say wear flats or flip flops. They just wanted the star treatment. Even the Kardashians have to go through security.

class, not ass
liz749
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by liz749 »

twomommies wrote:
liz749 wrote:
twomommies wrote: Yup, that's Tapatalk!! Can they not stay off of their phones?? Damn. I'm going on vacation to NJ on Thursday and the only time I'll be reading here is during morning workouts. Vacation = relaxing time.

class, not ass
I don't know why it looks so orange/red in your clip but when I watched the clip and all the other pictures I've seen on here show it as a darker blackish color.
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016032 ... 4abcb6.jpg[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Tapatalk also has a dark theme

class, not ass
That wouldn't make one screenshot of the same thing orange and another black......

liz749
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by liz749 »

liz749 wrote:
twomommies wrote:
liz749 wrote: I don't know why it looks so orange/red in your clip but when I watched the clip and all the other pictures I've seen on here show it as a darker blackish color.

Tapatalk also has a dark theme

class, not ass
That wouldn't make one screenshot of the same thing orange and another black......

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016032 ... 11e659.jpg[/img]

Also, Unless there's multiple dark modes, it doesn't look like that.

Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

liz749 wrote:
twomommies wrote:
Theirmom wrote:Suzanne is DEFINITELY on tapatalk. You can see the orange bar at the top. Instagram doesn't gave the orange bar. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016032 ... a95e74.jpg[/img]

Sorry for the potato quality screenshot.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yup, that's Tapatalk!! Can they not stay off of their phones?? Damn. I'm going on vacation to NJ on Thursday and the only time I'll be reading here is during morning workouts. Vacation = relaxing time.

class, not ass
I don't know why it looks so orange/red in your clip but when I watched the clip and all the other pictures I've seen on here show it as a darker blackish color.

Watch closely. It's orange first, and she quick swipes to the screen with the black bar on top. She's swiping as Bryan swings the camera towards her (which is why the screen grab is blurry).

:roll:
kmt24
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kmt24 »

Could it be YouTube comments? I feel like the icons are too close together to be Tapatalk. So either YouTube or IG.

SBC1990
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SBC1990 »

Theirmom wrote:
liz749 wrote:
twomommies wrote: Yup, that's Tapatalk!! Can they not stay off of their phones?? Damn. I'm going on vacation to NJ on Thursday and the only time I'll be reading here is during morning workouts. Vacation = relaxing time.

class, not ass

Watch closely. It's orange first, and she quick swipes to the screen with the black bar on top. She's swiping as Bryan swings the camera towards her (which is why the screen grab is blurry).

Missy lying on the floor like Suzanne is reading her a bedtime story.

Once upon a time in tapatalk land these people where...... And the story goes on...

Pretty funny tbh.

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk
You Got It Dude 8-)
lidialove29
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lidialove29 »

Yeah i still think its youtube lol

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
ferriswheel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ferriswheel »

It doesn't look like tapatalk to me either.

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk
Peace, Love and Animal Crackers
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

We know they read here. A few times people have been blocked on IG or Twitter without actually posting or commenting to him because their name was the same as here.

Plus they acknowledged reading here multiple times. Without a doubt they check here daily and then compare notes on who to block.
Green Jello
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Green Jello »

To me ib the pictures it looks like Tapatalk then Instagram. I haven't watched the vlog (haven't watched in months) so I don't know in what order in is.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Jessi31
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jessi31 »

Omg, the stupidity of these people never ceases to amaze me. Boarding time and departure time are not the same thing! You would think after all the vacations they take, they would know this. My guess is that Mimi and Papa were late to the airport, so the airline gave their ticket to other people. So Bryan and Missy waited while Mimi and Papa tried to sort it and didn't go through security. Then by the time they did decide to go to security (maybe Missy's parents told them to go ahead and they will catch the next available flight), then it was too late. I recently went oversea's and had to be there 3 hours early and boarding was 45 minutes before departure. How dumb are they to show up at the gate,when the plane is due to be taking off and usually is already on the runway. Then douchebag Bryan decides to trash the airline on Twitter, when it was their stupid fault for being late! Such idiots.

Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I zoomed in and slowed it down to 10% so you could see the exact moment when she swiped from tapatalk to something else.

Imagevia Imgflip GIF Maker
SBC1990
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SBC1990 »

Theirmom wrote:I zoomed in and slowed it down to 10% so you could see the exact moment when she swiped from tapatalk to something else.

Imagevia Imgflip GIF Maker
Suzanne caught tapatalk handed. Hmmm, that's why she is always consistently on her phone and computer while at the lumps place. They probably have daily tapatalk meetings discussing what is on the go with their topics on here. I can see them all sitting down on the couch with their devices in hand reading them out loud to one another.

{ Hey Suzanne,
How are you? I hope you're enjoying what we are saying, put down the phone and enjoy your vacation that you all "need" because you're all been super busy with not being super busy and lazy. It wouldn't kill ya to take the stick out sometimes and live a little. Bye for now.}

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk
You Got It Dude 8-)
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

Missy has her sly smirk going on too. So my guess is they were up to something.
MamaBear13
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MamaBear13 »

What's the point to reading crap about yourself? Why are they obsessed with reading what we say on here?
If I had a YouTube I wouldn't come on here haha
They can't block or delete these comments like they usually do...so what do they get of this? It doesn't make sense to me

laughsatytfame
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by laughsatytfame »

MamaBear13 wrote:What's the point to reading crap about yourself? Why are they obsessed with reading what we say on here?
They can't block or delete these comments like they usually do...so what do they get of this? It doesn't make sense to me

It makes them feel even more important on a very junior high school gossip level. These fools buy into their own bloated sense of self and fame as personified by the diva himself Bryan in yesterdays tantrum.
hotcoffee
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hotcoffee »

MamaBear13 wrote:What's the point to reading crap about yourself? Why are they obsessed with reading what we say on here?

I don't get it. Who enjoys reading mean (yet, true) stuff about themselves. That's just weird.
I don't care about your life
Youtubemommy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Youtubemommy »

They are not going to get a refund for just not showing up to a flight. And I cannot believe how much money they waste! Missy just goes and spends another several thousand dollars so they don't have to wait at the airport.
Youtubemommy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Youtubemommy »

And of course they won't do any actual parenting. They will eat and float their butts on the lazy river all day while meeeeemeee and papa take care of the kids.
Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I think they like to laugh and make fun of all the stuff we get wrong (because I'm sure we're way off base about some stuff)
The awkward uncomfortable moments when they read the stuff we get right is just the price they pay so they can point and laugh "oh look, they're soooo stupid. I can't believe they believe that".

Like, we're probably wrong about them sleeping in separate rooms. And they probably think we're all so stupid for dwelling on it. But we're definitely right about Ollie being delayed in his verbal development, and they have to sit next to each other, reading that, knowing that we're right.

Missy probably sheepishly looks over at Suzanne "gah, he's fine. He's not delayed. Right, Mom?" And Mimi responds, eyes cast down, pretending to be reading her phone "Uh... Of course. All kids develop differently. ...nothing to worry about at all. Don't let that forum get to you. They're all jealous idiots who don't know anything."

Return to “Daily Bumps”