DailySuckers: Part 58

pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: DailySuckers: Part 58

Unread post by pllfan5 »

I know this is OT but I don't understand why youtubers are in a big rush to have more kids, apart from luring in more subscribers and views. If the next baby is Bryan and Missy's last child and it will be born in the next year, then they are setting themselves up for shorter popularity on youtube. After that it will all go downhill from there, unless if they will trick the 8 year olds that they are thinking of having another baby when in reality they're not...
#FreeFinleyandJackson
emilynicole1435
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by emilynicole1435 »

pllfan5 wrote:I know this is OT but I don't understand why youtubers are in a big rush to have more kids, apart from luring in more subscribers and views. If the next baby is Bryan and Missy's last child and it will be born in the next year, then they are setting themselves up for shorter popularity on youtube. After that it will all go downhill from there, unless if they will trick the 8 year olds that they are thinking of having another baby when in reality they're not...
Honestly, even if they got pregnant today, I think their popularity is still going to dim because of how RUDE they've gotten.
loopdeloop
Informer
Informer

Unread post by loopdeloop »

They won't have a third child without a live-in nanny. Cassie, hope you're not real attached to going to college.
pampam1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by pampam1 »

What is Bryan wearing in Missys new video?!
cats-or-die
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by cats-or-die »

Missy and her Venti tuxedo hot chocolates. LOL are you 12, woman?

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016031 ... 039bd9.jpg[/img]
Only 59 grams of sugar. NBD.

xoxo gossip cat
tml43
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tml43 »

pllfan5 wrote:I know this is OT but I don't understand why youtubers are in a big rush to have more kids, apart from luring in more subscribers and views. If the next baby is Bryan and Missy's last child and it will be born in the next year, then they are setting themselves up for shorter popularity on youtube. After that it will all go downhill from there, unless if they will trick the 8 year olds that they are thinking of having another baby when in reality they're not...
I think they'll just transition into more travel videos. I mean, I'm sure they're going for a good amount of time in December to the UK(I bet they do at least 2 weeks and include Scotland). I can see them doing a few other places too, especially now with Missy's sudden obsession with Paris. " Daily Bumps romantic Paris va-cay"
marjg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by marjg »

Did y'all see the Johnson's family challenge? Missy is rude and Bryan kissing missy was gross.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
marjg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by marjg »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016031 ... d38930.jpg[/img]

QUEEN. YAAAS. SLAAAAY.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

tml43 wrote:
I think they'll just transition into more travel videos. I mean, I'm sure they're going for a good amount of time in December to the UK(I bet they do at least 2 weeks and include Scotland). I can see them doing a few other places too, especially now with Missy's sudden obsession with Paris. " Daily Bumps romantic Paris va-cay"
Oh, I totally missed this. She's obsessed with Paris? Let me guess-- it's because she saw some Eiffel Tower decor at Claire's. Does she know they eat real food in France? I will be so ashamed if they go to Paris. They just scream "Ugly American". I can see them vlogging in the Louvre: " so this is the Mona Lisa? What's the big deal?" And Missy at a restaurant: "what do you mean, you don't have chicken nuggets?" They will probably have to live on McDonald's.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

You can really tell how massively big Bryan's head is when he's seated next to other people.

And that wasn't crawling.
Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

Finn is not an advanced 4 month old. He's a five month old who is hitting developmental milestones at the early end of normal. Just because Missy just shot his four month update, doesn't change that he's just a few days away from five months.
Also, Ollie was an early bloomer physically as well, and as we've all seen, it's not indicative of cognitive development at all.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
:roll:
nmkstj
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nmkstj »

Oh god I'm cringing that Missy was seated so close to the geode Cassie was exploding with a hammer... No goggles no concern that rock shards could have flown into Ollie's face. Ugh.
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

Sorry for the double post.

So they went out to eat for two meals and then Bryan ate a chocolate Easter bunny. I'm getting indigestion just thinking about all that food. The whole vlog was basically about what they ate. Zzz
Greys Encyclopedia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Greys Encyclopedia »

Screenshot_2016-03-14-09-50-38.png
Disregard Harrison.

Somebody call Vogue
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lidialove29
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lidialove29 »

Theirmom wrote:Finn is not an advanced 4 month old. He's a five month old who is hitting developmental milestones at the early end of normal. Just because Missy just shot his four month update, doesn't change that he's just a few days away from five months.
Also, Ollie was an early bloomer physically as well, and as we've all seen, it's not indicative of cognitive development at all.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
So true I bet he could be more up to speed if they helped him.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
lidialove29
Informer
Informer

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016031 ... 32c241.jpg[/img]

webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by webbygurl626 »

Ugh Brian in those pants is hideous why can't he wear normal clothes

lidialove29
Informer
Informer

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016031 ... 6d31b8.jpg[/img]

Anybody else catch when missy initiated the kiss the looked like she regretted it and gave him a peck so fcking fast lol. Its like she got grossed out.

elifino1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by elifino1 »

He's always in sweat pants? Dude, wear some jeans for once. And holy crap at the sugar amount in her drink? That's twice a woman's daily limit.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

I'm catching up on their vlogs, I can't believe they were hanging out with John! Last time Bryan mentioned him, he said he was invited to johns weekly poker night and for some reason was never mentioned again until now. I wonder what falling out they had...

Return to “Daily Bumps”