DailyDiet

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyDiet

Unread post by twomommies »

What does his and her daily diet consist of, anyone track this for the past month, or notice things like everyday burritos?

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
elifino1
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by elifino1 »

It consist of eating out, eating out and more eating out.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
nmkstj
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nmkstj »

I've been keeping track since January 1st, I was gonna post quarterly with an update, and their "eating out" count. I forget which thread I posted January through March in but you could certainly check my post history. it's gotten a lot worse lately, too.
marjg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by marjg »

I don't think they eat out for taxes. It would help them but not by much. There is only a certain amount..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

If they keep their current diet up Bryan will probably end up on that TLC show "My 600 pound life" in a few years. It's really sad though that they are making such poor diet choices, they are setting themselves and their boys for a life of health issues
#FreeFinleyandJackson
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

They've always eaten out a bunch. Even when they were living in the garage.
turboforce
Talker
Talker

Unread post by turboforce »

actuallydear wrote:They've always eaten out a bunch. Even when they were living in the garage.
True, but they were eating some home cooked meals at least. And they were feeding Ollie healthier foods too, I remember him having berries in the morning and things like that.

The kid eats carrots, and likes them. I don't think he's nearly as picky as they think. I feel like he's probably bored of the same few foods over and over again. Give him some fruits and veggies with pancakes or oatmeal or whatever is appropriate for a child his age!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

He used to have berries every morning. And then Bryan acted so surprised that Ollie liked strawberries "because he had them with Papa". How dumb can anyone be? He also like corn. Slathered in butter, yeah, but he scarfed it down. Missy just thinks it's cute to turn him into a picky eater like she is.
saltliferocks
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by saltliferocks »

So, if what Tana Mongeau said about her incident with the woman getting a key to her hotel room at Playlist was even remotely true, it brings up something I have often wondered about with BM, EJ, CK, etc...
How many crazy fan encounters have they had? You know it has happened at least once or twice, but they would never discuss it. I don't blame them for not sharing stalker stories. It would only put ideas into people's heads.
Disclaimer: I hope this makes sense. I am exhausted.
laughsatytfame
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by laughsatytfame »

saltliferocks wrote:So, if what Tana Mongeau said about her incident with the woman getting a key to her hotel room at Playlist was even remotely true, it brings up something I have often wondered about with BM, EJ, CK, etc...
How many crazy fan encounters have they had? You know it has happened at least once or twice, but they would never discuss it. I don't blame them for not sharing stalker stories. It would only put ideas into people's heads.
Stalking a youtube famous person is scraping the bottom of the barrel. It's pathetic, so it makes sense. It doesn't surprise me that they would have crazy fans since these people whore themselves out for a living and then whine. No I don't think stalking is funny. I also think that tana is full of shit about what happened and we will see 100 other youtubers talk about their problem/experience with the exact same thing.

Back to the diet. I get sodium induced water bloat just watching the intake of these two.
saltliferocks
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Wrong thread.. :( Told you I am exhausted, lol,
laughsatytfame
Gossiper
Gossiper

saltliferocks wrote:Wrong thread.. :( Told you I am exhausted, lol,
lol quick start talking about food.
saltliferocks
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Lol.. :)
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

So now poor Finley is going to be mentioned here since he has started the Lanning Diet. Today he had a quesadilla! Yesterday or the day before he had pancakes..what's next mac n cheese? Missy will probably play it off by saying that it's ORGANIC mac n cheese.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

violet-kelsey black wrote:So now poor Finley is going to be mentioned here since he has started the Lanning Diet. Today he had a quesadilla! Yesterday or the day before he had pancakes..what's next mac n cheese? Missy will probably play it off by saying that it's ORGANIC mac n cheese.

The kid has no teeth. I would actually side-eye Mac n Cheese far less than I do the quesadilla!
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by PostyMcPosterston »

I don't know how they do it... I had Freebirds for lunch today and zonked out for a 2 hour nap. But damn it was delicious. I wish I could afford money-wise and waist-wise to eat like that.

Lissa7595
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lissa7595 »

laughsatytfame wrote:
saltliferocks wrote:So, if what Tana Mongeau said about her incident with the woman getting a key to her hotel room at Playlist was even remotely true, it brings up something I have often wondered about with BM, EJ, CK, etc...
Stalking a youtube famous person is scraping the bottom of the barrel. It's pathetic, so it makes sense. It doesn't surprise me that they would have crazy fans since these people whore themselves out for a living and then whine. No I don't think stalking is funny. I also think that tana is full of shit about what happened and we will see 100 other youtubers talk about their problem/experience with the exact same thing.

Back to the diet. I get sodium induced water bloat just watching the intake of these two.
Relating to the sodium, I'm currently using an app to track what I eat and it incredibly hard to keep your sodium intake at a low level, I know eating out and eating boxed and frozen food greatly increases it but its hard even when eating things made from scratch so I cant fault them for that.
laughsatytfame
Gossiper
Gossiper

Lissa7595 wrote:
Relating to the sodium, I'm currently using an app to track what I eat and it incredibly hard to keep your sodium intake at a low level, I know eating out and eating boxed and frozen food greatly increases it but its hard even when eating things made from scratch so I cant fault them for that.
I can. because yes it is possible to not have the large sodium levels and saturated fats in home made foods. Fruits and Vegetables, even meats don't come loaded with sodium. They love eating out at fast food places and middle of the road crappy restaurant. These two don't bother at all, most of the time, and are setting their children up for very poor eating habits and possibly health issues. Missy seems to be playing in the kitchen more and maybe this will change, but highly doubt it. I don't really care what this type of eating does to either of them at all. They do it to themselves, but it is really awful to watch them do this to their children.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

laughsatytfame wrote:
Lissa7595 wrote:
I can. because yes it is possible to not have the large sodium levels and saturated fats in home made foods. Fruits and Vegetables, even meats don't come loaded with sodium. They love eating out at fast food places and middle of the road crappy restaurant. These two don't bother at all, most of the time, and are setting their children up for very poor eating habits and possibly health issues. Missy seems to be playing in the kitchen more and maybe this will change, but highly doubt it. I don't really care what this type of eating does to either of them at all. They do it to themselves, but it is really awful to watch them do this to their children.
The sodium is awful. And the lack of fiber, and all the cheese-- those people must be SO backed up! No wonder Bryan is always talking about poop. He must have such a hard time getting it done! I know it's gross to think about, but y'all know it's true!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Return to “Daily Bumps”