Postby dfwmom » Thu Apr 14, 2016 5:14 am

title credit: ericauda

please continue here...
dfwmom
Super Moddie

Advertisement

Re: DailyDulls: Part 61

Postby Chatabox » Thu Apr 14, 2016 5:45 am

I can't quote the post from the other thread for some reason. But the power usage won't be that expensive. They have a huge amount of solar panels on the roof. I have 24 panels, and that's 6kw. So they would probably have 10kw or so.
Chatabox
Gossiper

Postby monkey837 » Thu Apr 14, 2016 5:47 am

So I was just thinking "oh I feel bad now people are going to know the address of their forever home" BUT then I realized that if Bryan hadn't been bragging in the background of E+Js video, and if they hadn't gotten all weird and vlogged that dumb pool scene, it's possible people wouldn't have found those listings. They gave away so much info while the public purchase record was still fresh. They brought it on themselves.

However - I really hope no creeps get ahold of the address. We are just a bunch of nosey people lol but there are some freaks out there who need to stay away from those kids...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
monkey837
Talker

Postby MamaJoAnna » Thu Apr 14, 2016 5:49 am

I saw this and instantly thought of Bryan and Missy.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
MamaJoAnna
Super Moddie

Postby brownprincess93 » Thu Apr 14, 2016 6:00 am

I find it absolutely hilarious that when Missy claimed she didn't have any breakfast because she was so "busy" and Bryan took up the whole table with his meeting...blah blah blah....they only have one solution - and that is to go out for lunch, yet again! Must they showcase their lazy lives for everyone - I mean if you have so much spare time why not spend it on bonding with your toddler and speak to him so that he can start saying proper clear sentences! I also find it super gross that Karma puts things in his mouth that Finn puts in his mouth - clearly that dog is crying for help since they won't spend any time with it! Does Bryan ever go through a day without saying "OMG" or "Babe" like he's a 15 year old school girl :D
brownprincess93
True Gossiper

Postby Acbsktbll » Thu Apr 14, 2016 6:04 am

brownprincess93 wrote:I find it absolutely hilarious that when Missy claimed she didn't have any breakfast because she was so "busy" and Bryan took up the whole table with his meeting...blah blah blah....they only have one solution - and that is to go out for lunch, yet again! :D

Right? That made no sense. Go grab yourself some cereal!

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper

Postby lmmomSD » Thu Apr 14, 2016 6:18 am

Chatabox wrote:I can't quote the post from the other thread for some reason. But the power usage won't be that expensive. They have a huge amount of solar panels on the roof. I have 24 panels, and that's 6kw. So they would probably have 10kw or so.

The listing even said "It's solar so crank that a/c up!" It's about the only thing I really like about the house. Their wasteful asses need solar.
I'll bet he paid more than $162 for his basketball ticket. He probably bought it from a scalper.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Postby MamaJoAnna » Thu Apr 14, 2016 6:23 am

Yeah the breakfast thing was dumb. I guess they're above eating cereal on the couch hahaha. Bryan didn't HAVE to have the meeting at the table, they could have moved. But noooooo, any excuse to go out and blow through money...
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
MamaJoAnna
Super Moddie

Postby youvegottobekidding » Thu Apr 14, 2016 6:30 am

Yeah, he totally got that ticket from a scalper. There is no way he got that ticket for that price the day of the game. Unless Jeff (who is a legit fan) got the tickets a while back when he knew it was Koby's last game and took Bryan. Regardless he made himself look like an even bigger douche and who thought that would be possible!

youvegottobekidding
Amateur

Postby Theirmom » Thu Apr 14, 2016 6:35 am

I wonder how pissed they are that we found their house and ruined their big reveal.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
:roll:
Theirmom
True Gossiper

Postby gatorade » Thu Apr 14, 2016 6:38 am

dang, im having trouble finding their house on zillow... any hints?
gatorade
Amateur

DailyDulls: Part 61

Postby bffb3 » Thu Apr 14, 2016 6:42 am

gatorade wrote:dang, im having trouble finding their house on zillow... any hints?

I only found an aerial view on zillow. You have to look somewhere else. It was pretty easy to find with the info the person that found it gave.

I vote for removing the details in that post in a couple of days.
bffb3
Informer

Postby Theirmom » Thu Apr 14, 2016 6:46 am

monkey837 wrote:So I was just thinking "oh I feel bad now people are going to know the address of their forever home" BUT then I realized that if Bryan hadn't been bragging in the background of E+Js video, and if they hadn't gotten all weird and vlogged that dumb pool scene, it's possible people wouldn't have found those listings. They gave away so much info while the public purchase record was still fresh. They brought it on themselves.

However - I really hope no creeps get ahold of the address. We are just a bunch of nosey people lol but there are some freaks out there who need to stay away from those kids...

Those real estate ads are cached on the Internet for months, sometimes YEARS. People would have been able to find it even after they moved in.
It's pretty much exactly how we all found their current rental, nearly a full year after they moved in.
It's not that tough to google the specs of their rental and just set the search perimeters for the time span of when they moved into the rental.

Anyone with even a scrap of Google knowledge can figure it out. It's their own fault for revealing too many details of where they live.

Theirmom
True Gossiper

Postby ericauda » Thu Apr 14, 2016 6:52 am

I don't the title and it was my first one lol! I was going to suggest dailydumps

ericauda
Talker

Postby Theirmom » Thu Apr 14, 2016 6:54 am

Serial posting.

Whatever happened to dailybumsandliars on Instagram? Exposing the deception and just how scripted their vlogs have become seems like something they'd be all over.

And if they could completely decimate the big reveal without giving address details... It just seems like something they'd be interested in. I'm surprised they just faded away the way they did.

Theirmom
True Gossiper

Postby kittypurry » Thu Apr 14, 2016 6:57 am

Theirmom wrote:I wonder how pissed they are that we found their house and ruined their big reveal.

I'm sure Suzanne is fuming
kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper

Postby lmmomSD » Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:04 am

Theirmom wrote:Serial posting.

Whatever happened to dailybumsandliars on Instagram? Exposing the deception and just how scripted their vlogs have become seems like something they'd be all over.

And if they could completely decimate the big reveal without giving address details... It just seems like something they'd be interested in. I'm surprised they just faded away the way they did.

They got too many "reports" from minions, and IG took the account down.
Speaking of which, whatever happened to all those minions who were going to come here and defend Ollie? I was all ready to rumble!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Postby ericauda » Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:16 am

ericauda wrote:I don't the title and it was my first one lol! I was going to suggest dailydumps

Excited typing lol. I meant I suggested the title lol
ericauda
Talker

Postby Playsinrain » Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:22 am

MamaJoAnna wrote:Yeah the breakfast thing was dumb. I guess they're above eating cereal on the couch hahaha. Bryan didn't HAVE to have the meeting at the table, they could have moved. But noooooo, any excuse to go out and blow through money...

Don't they have the breakfast bar? And a table and chairs outside on the patio? Breakfast on the patio sounds like a great idea... They make the worst excuses. Just say "I didn't want to cook or dirty up dishes so we are going out to eat.." they make up unnecessary and just plain dumb excuses for everything!!!
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper

Postby sarahxx24 » Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:23 am

gatorade wrote:dang, im having trouble finding their house on zillow... any hints?
Redfin.com
sarahxx24
Amateur

DailyDulls: Part 61

Postby cats-or-die » Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:36 am

Their entire life is one huge lie. One day it'll catch up to them.

xoxo gossip cat
cats-or-die
Extreme Gossiper

Postby HelloSweetie » Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:51 am

Anyone else think they might mention the house in the vlog today to cover their asses?
HelloSweetie
Guru Gossiper

Postby angelfire89 » Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:59 am

Playsinrain wrote:
MamaJoAnna wrote:Yeah the breakfast thing was dumb. I guess they're above eating cereal on the couch hahaha. Bryan didn't HAVE to have the meeting at the table, they could have moved. But noooooo, any excuse to go out and blow through money...

Don't they have the breakfast bar? And a table and chairs outside on the patio? Breakfast on the patio sounds like a great idea... They make the worst excuses. Just say "I didn't want to cook or dirty up dishes so we are going out to eat.." they make up unnecessary and just plain dumb excuses for everything!!!
Or, and I know this will sound crazy, maybe they could clean Bryan's office so he can actually use it for business things (like meetings.) Then they can use the kitchen table for eating.
angelfire89
Gossiper

Postby Theirmom » Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:01 am

HelloSweetie wrote:Anyone else think they might mention the house in the vlog today to cover their asses?

Doubt it. That would mean admitting they've been less than honest on the vlogs. Diehard minions won't care, but it'll likely mean another exodus of viewers who've been on the edge for a while.
That, and I don't think they give any credence to just how many people lurk YTMD. They're naive enough to think that not enough people have seen this thread to spoil their reveal.

No. They'll continue on with their plan to move into a fully furnished McMansion right after playlist. In fact, they'll probably come home from playlist to their new place with a surprise "This is Home" montage.

Theirmom
True Gossiper

Postby RootBeerFloatie » Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:06 am

Why do all of the rooms have weird shapes and angles? So many strange diagonal walls
RootBeerFloatie
True Gossiper

Next

Return to DailyBumps/BumpsAlongTheWay