please continue here...
Chatabox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyDulls: Part 61

Unread post by Chatabox »

I can't quote the post from the other thread for some reason. But the power usage won't be that expensive. They have a huge amount of solar panels on the roof. I have 24 panels, and that's 6kw. So they would probably have 10kw or so.
monkey837
Talker
Talker

Unread post by monkey837 »

So I was just thinking "oh I feel bad now people are going to know the address of their forever home" BUT then I realized that if Bryan hadn't been bragging in the background of E+Js video, and if they hadn't gotten all weird and vlogged that dumb pool scene, it's possible people wouldn't have found those listings. They gave away so much info while the public purchase record was still fresh. They brought it on themselves.

However - I really hope no creeps get ahold of the address. We are just a bunch of nosey people lol but there are some freaks out there who need to stay away from those kids...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

I saw this and instantly thought of Bryan and Missy.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

I find it absolutely hilarious that when Missy claimed she didn't have any breakfast because she was so "busy" and Bryan took up the whole table with his meeting...blah blah blah....they only have one solution - and that is to go out for lunch, yet again! Must they showcase their lazy lives for everyone - I mean if you have so much spare time why not spend it on bonding with your toddler and speak to him so that he can start saying proper clear sentences! I also find it super gross that Karma puts things in his mouth that Finn puts in his mouth - clearly that dog is crying for help since they won't spend any time with it! Does Bryan ever go through a day without saying "OMG" or "Babe" like he's a 15 year old school girl :D
Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Acbsktbll »

brownprincess93 wrote:I find it absolutely hilarious that when Missy claimed she didn't have any breakfast because she was so "busy" and Bryan took up the whole table with his meeting...blah blah blah....they only have one solution - and that is to go out for lunch, yet again! :D
Right? That made no sense. Go grab yourself some cereal!

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Chatabox wrote:I can't quote the post from the other thread for some reason. But the power usage won't be that expensive. They have a huge amount of solar panels on the roof. I have 24 panels, and that's 6kw. So they would probably have 10kw or so.
The listing even said "It's solar so crank that a/c up!" It's about the only thing I really like about the house. Their wasteful asses need solar.
I'll bet he paid more than $162 for his basketball ticket. He probably bought it from a scalper.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Yeah the breakfast thing was dumb. I guess they're above eating cereal on the couch hahaha. Bryan didn't HAVE to have the meeting at the table, they could have moved. But noooooo, any excuse to go out and blow through money...
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
youvegottobekidding
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by youvegottobekidding »

Yeah, he totally got that ticket from a scalper. There is no way he got that ticket for that price the day of the game. Unless Jeff (who is a legit fan) got the tickets a while back when he knew it was Koby's last game and took Bryan. Regardless he made himself look like an even bigger douche and who thought that would be possible!

Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

I wonder how pissed they are that we found their house and ruined their big reveal.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
:roll:
gatorade
Talker
Talker

Unread post by gatorade »

dang, im having trouble finding their house on zillow... any hints?
bffb3
Informer
Informer

DailyDulls: Part 61

Unread post by bffb3 »

gatorade wrote:dang, im having trouble finding their house on zillow... any hints?
I only found an aerial view on zillow. You have to look somewhere else. It was pretty easy to find with the info the person that found it gave.

I vote for removing the details in that post in a couple of days.
Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

monkey837 wrote:So I was just thinking "oh I feel bad now people are going to know the address of their forever home" BUT then I realized that if Bryan hadn't been bragging in the background of E+Js video, and if they hadn't gotten all weird and vlogged that dumb pool scene, it's possible people wouldn't have found those listings. They gave away so much info while the public purchase record was still fresh. They brought it on themselves.

However - I really hope no creeps get ahold of the address. We are just a bunch of nosey people lol but there are some freaks out there who need to stay away from those kids...

Those real estate ads are cached on the Internet for months, sometimes YEARS. People would have been able to find it even after they moved in.
It's pretty much exactly how we all found their current rental, nearly a full year after they moved in.
It's not that tough to google the specs of their rental and just set the search perimeters for the time span of when they moved into the rental.

Anyone with even a scrap of Google knowledge can figure it out. It's their own fault for revealing too many details of where they live.

ericauda
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ericauda »

I don't the title and it was my first one lol! I was going to suggest dailydumps

Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Serial posting.

Whatever happened to dailybumsandliars on Instagram? Exposing the deception and just how scripted their vlogs have become seems like something they'd be all over.

And if they could completely decimate the big reveal without giving address details... It just seems like something they'd be interested in. I'm surprised they just faded away the way they did.

kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by kittypurry »

Theirmom wrote:I wonder how pissed they are that we found their house and ruined their big reveal.

I'm sure Suzanne is fuming Image
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Theirmom wrote:Serial posting.

Whatever happened to dailybumsandliars on Instagram? Exposing the deception and just how scripted their vlogs have become seems like something they'd be all over.

And if they could completely decimate the big reveal without giving address details... It just seems like something they'd be interested in. I'm surprised they just faded away the way they did.

They got too many "reports" from minions, and IG took the account down.
Speaking of which, whatever happened to all those minions who were going to come here and defend Ollie? I was all ready to rumble!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
ericauda
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ericauda »

ericauda wrote:I don't the title and it was my first one lol! I was going to suggest dailydumps

Excited typing lol. I meant I suggested the title lol
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

MamaJoAnna wrote:Yeah the breakfast thing was dumb. I guess they're above eating cereal on the couch hahaha. Bryan didn't HAVE to have the meeting at the table, they could have moved. But noooooo, any excuse to go out and blow through money...
Don't they have the breakfast bar? And a table and chairs outside on the patio? Breakfast on the patio sounds like a great idea... They make the worst excuses. Just say "I didn't want to cook or dirty up dishes so we are going out to eat.." they make up unnecessary and just plain dumb excuses for everything!!!
sarahxx24
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sarahxx24 »

gatorade wrote:dang, im having trouble finding their house on zillow... any hints?
Redfin.com

Return to “Daily Bumps”