DailyDeception: Part 62

violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: DailyDeception: Part 62

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

I noticed in today's vlog that Missy has become a bit pudgy. She looks the way she looked last year when we were wondering if she was pregnant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
laughsatytfame
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by laughsatytfame »

lmmomSD wrote:So they gave him that shark gun and just sat there while he shot at Missy. I thought the rule was he wasn't supposed to shoot at people.
While Finn was coughing and spluttering with the avocados, Missy asked _Bryan_ if it was normal. WTF does he know? She says she likes to "be informed", but she obviously didn't do much research on BLW. If I was trying something new like that, I would have researched it! I guess they had Ollie with Mimi or Cassie while they were feeding Finn, because he obviously wasn't there! I don't understand why they didn't just give him the chicken Alfredo (I can't believe Missy cooked!!!). My kids loved anything Alfredo. If they want to be short order cooks for the rest of Ollie's childhood, they are setting things up beautifully.

I'm so sick of Bryan wearing his sunglasses indoors. Bruh, you are NOT a celebrity.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
My eyes rolled so hard at the likes to be informed comment. Apparently she didn't even bother with doctor google or youtube her go to sources. lol I am laughing in my head thinking about the conversation between her and Hannah that probably sparked this whole BLW thing. lol

Also poor poor superstar Bryan. I saw him walk by in Vanessa's video and he didn't get noticed or mobbed.
dfwmom
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by dfwmom »

Return to “Daily Bumps”