Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
laughsatytfame
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyDeception: Part 62

Unread post by laughsatytfame »

SapphireIn2016 wrote:Sometimes users seem to go back and forth between who's the worst between Missy and Bryan. There was a period where people noticed Bryan played more with Ollie than Missy ever did. There was a period where people think (here it is now) that Missy's better without Bryan around and there was a period where Bryan was alone with Ollie and people thought he was decent without Missy around (that was when she was in that photo shoot in NY).

It just seems like people think that they are each better off when the other isn't around, whether it's Bryan or it's Missy. Maybe the two bring out the worst in eachother but in my honest opinion, both have unnattractive qualities that wouldn't improve just because the other is away for a few days. They are both responsible for the negative qualities that they have. Bryan doesn't make Missy '' worse '' and Missy doesn't make Bryan '' worse ''.

Both of them kind of suck at parenting. That's the reality. I don't agree with everyone blaming Bryan either. If it weren't for him, Missy wouldn't be able to lead the luxury lifestyle of getting everything she wants all the time without worry.
It's because of Bryan she can be a '' stay at home mom '', it's because of Bryan she can afford new clothes and make up, it's because of Bryan that they can take all of these vacations. None of that would be possible without Bryan. I'm not praising him for the work he does but if we can be real for just a second, Bryan's done more work to provide for his family than Missy ever has and likely ever will. It's not like she helps him with the vlogs or anything. She doesn't do anything, really.
Yep. Deep down inside Missy knows this to be true. She knows better than anyone that Bryan will continue to try hard and do for her and their family and place her on a pedastool, no matter how annoying anyone finds him. She likes to play it off as if she has the hardest job ever and enjoys the attention and perks she gets from it. She also knows she would never ever go out on a limb for anyone, probably not even herself. But she needs just as much attention as Bryan does and they both seek it in anyway possible. These two kidults need to be coddled and patted on the back for everything they do.There is love there, it's twisted.
Last edited by laughsatytfame on Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
laughsatytfame
Gossiper
Gossiper

whoops it dbl posted.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

Chatabox wrote:I heard Bryan's "This is Home" song on the radio today in Australia. Yuck
:| Which station?
zacmum
Talker
Talker

Unread post by zacmum »

HelloSweetie wrote:Everyone keeps taking like Missy is so much better than Bryan because he's away and she must be disgusted it annoyed by him usually. I'm sorry, but this bothers me.

Sure he's annoying, but that doesn't mean she gets to use him. Everyone is acting like Missy is better on her own. No she's not. What you're seeing is her lazy ass reaping the rewards from her husband's hard work. Without Bryan, she might actually have to make videos herself, and she can barely handle these short edits with him gone.

Sorry to defend him... really sorry actually, but it's kind of disgusting me to hear anyone advocating someone else treating their spouse like garbage because they are annoying. People deserve respect. Missy didn't need to get remarried to Bryan. She doesn't need to stay with him of she's miserable. She doesn't need to let him do 90% of the work either. These are her choices, and all she's doing by using Bryan is teaching her boys how to use people, and she'll start teaching them to treat others the same way she does.

Both Bryan and Missy are idiots that would rather falsify a test than admit something might be wrong with their child. Both are attention whores that more or less suck. Two vlogs without Bryan don't suddenly make Missy her "real self". Sorry, you see that daily.

It was her real self that tried to force Finn out early. Her real self that followed Cassie at the mall, and her real self that makes everything all about her all the time.

I just can't get on board with this new "'blame Bryan" mentality based off a couple "good" vlogs. Sorry.

Plus let's be real. She's probably happy because Cassie has been staying with her, which means she doesn't have to look after Ollie at all.

I was one who said missy looks happier without him. I never said she would be better off without him. I think its pretty obvious Missy NEEDS Bryan. He runs the vlogs. He edits them. He sings his god awful singing which has racked in the $.
If you go back, Missy started it all with her you tube but her you tube channel didnt racked in the $. Because they were still living with her parents/Bryan working still. It was once they started the daily vlogging/bryans music they began having so much $.

Not sure what everyone elses point was, but my point was, Missy looked happier. Not better on her own. Because she wouldn't be better on her own. Without bryan there would be no vlogs. No expensive life style. And she couldn't raise those kids alone. She would move back into her parents house and be lazy and get them to do it all.

We see Missy in the vlogs all the time and you are right, two days without bryan doesn't make us see the "real" missy. We see her all the time. But I guess for me, when Bryan isn't around, we see a different side to her. I feel like when he is around he is the higher almighty. I know many would disagree with this, because people call her a princess. But bryan is arrogant and I can see when she's with Bryan she keeps her mouth shut about a lot of things. I don't like either of them, but I can tolerate Missy when Bryan isn't around. I feel like she is a bit more free.

That's just how I see it anyway.
runnerduck
Informer
Informer

Unread post by runnerduck »

I think Missy just edits in a way that makes the adult audience appreciate their vlogs for the family vlog that they are. Bryan edits and caters to the 9 year old minions. He shows what the kiddies want to see (acting a fool, toys, candy, fun stuff).

When Missy shows us the normal everyday life stuff, its like we gobble it up because it's so rare for them nowadays.

I know this won't ever happen but I do wish Missy would edit more often. Or at least have some input about what they show.

zacmum
Talker
Talker

Unread post by zacmum »

^^ I think you're right! Missy did make a comment a few vlogs ago about how they don't vlog the normal day to day stuff anymore. I think Bryan has a hand in that. Probably said it's boring. No one wants to see that. People want to see all the fun stuff. The clickbait stuff. I know Missy has the same tenancies too- remember the 'should I take it' test vlog? But I don't think she is as full on as Bryan in that area. I definitely prefer Missy's editing over his.

I actually appreciated Missy vlogging the tiles shopping thing, and explaining things that is happening in the house for todays vlog. Simple things like showing us that new tap she got that can actually come off! I've never seen one of those here before where I live. I think had Bryan been there, we would not have seen that. He would have said lets just keep it all fun stuff, and keep all the house renos out of the vlog.

BTW, what grown man takes selfies in a toilet? Maybe that's a normal thing ? But I don't know personally of any adult man who takes selfies in a toilet..
Chatabox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Chatabox »

actuallydear wrote:
Chatabox wrote:I heard Bryan's "This is Home" song on the radio today in Australia. Yuck
:| Which station?
Sunshine Coast Radio I think. It's a smallish station that we play at work.
WhatSheSaid
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by WhatSheSaid »

zacmum wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:Everyone keeps taking like Missy is so much better than Bryan because he's away and she must be disgusted it annoyed by him usually. I'm sorry, but this bothers me.

Sure he's annoying, but that doesn't mean she gets to use him. Everyone is acting like Missy is better on her own. No she's not. What you're seeing is her lazy ass reaping the rewards from her husband's hard work. Without Bryan, she might actually have to make videos herself, and she can barely handle these short edits with him gone.

Sorry to defend him... really sorry actually, but it's kind of disgusting me to hear anyone advocating someone else treating their spouse like garbage because they are annoying. People deserve respect. Missy didn't need to get remarried to Bryan. She doesn't need to stay with him of she's miserable. She doesn't need to let him do 90% of the work either. These are her choices, and all she's doing by using Bryan is teaching her boys how to use people, and she'll start teaching them to treat others the same way she does.

Both Bryan and Missy are idiots that would rather falsify a test than admit something might be wrong with their child. Both are attention whores that more or less suck. Two vlogs without Bryan don't suddenly make Missy her "real self". Sorry, you see that daily.

It was her real self that tried to force Finn out early. Her real self that followed Cassie at the mall, and her real self that makes everything all about her all the time.

I just can't get on board with this new "'blame Bryan" mentality based off a couple "good" vlogs. Sorry.

Plus let's be real. She's probably happy because Cassie has been staying with her, which means she doesn't have to look after Ollie at all.

I was one who said missy looks happier without him. I never said she would be better off without him. I think its pretty obvious Missy NEEDS Bryan. He runs the vlogs. He edits them. He sings his god awful singing which has racked in the $.
If you go back, Missy started it all with her you tube but her you tube channel didnt racked in the $. Because they were still living with her parents/Bryan working still. It was once they started the daily vlogging/bryans music they began having so much $.

Not sure what everyone elses point was, but my point was, Missy looked happier. Not better on her own. Because she wouldn't be better on her own. Without bryan there would be no vlogs. No expensive life style. And she couldn't raise those kids alone. She would move back into her parents house and be lazy and get them to do it all.

We see Missy in the vlogs all the time and you are right, two days without bryan doesn't make us see the "real" missy. We see her all the time. But I guess for me, when Bryan isn't around, we see a different side to her. I feel like when he is around he is the higher almighty. I know many would disagree with this, because people call her a princess. But bryan is arrogant and I can see when she's with Bryan she keeps her mouth shut about a lot of things. I don't like either of them, but I can tolerate Missy when Bryan isn't around. I feel like she is a bit more free.

That's just how I see it anyway.
I completely get what you are saying. I watched the past 2 vlogs, and after Wednesday's vlog I posted that Missy seemed happier without Bryan around irritating her. She is definitely easier for me to watch than Ellie. And perhaps, if Bryan and Ollie were out of the picture, I could watch on a more regular basis. I find getting the house together interesting and Finn is cute right now.

Also, may as well say it, Bryan putting his grubbies on all his "bruhs" was just plain nasty. Especially nasty when heat and humidity come into play. Bryan pushes it because he knows he can. Notice he didn't dare put his grubbies on Katie or Gaines? They aren't his "bruhs", just going along to get along. Point is, he knows better.
WhatSheSaid
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

[quote="laughsatytfame"]I caught a viog from JesssFam the other day where she took all the kids to an earth day event, granted she met up with her husband. Now I am not saying mother of the year here, but compared to Missy, this chick took 6 kids to an outdoor event and interacted with them and the vendors with only her husband in tow. It made me think how fun it would be to see Missy with 6 Ollies out and about. lol I have never seen another woman be so completely ridiculous when it comes to motherhood as Missy. I get that she is a cold fish and needs all the attention, but when someone as dumb as Jess can take and handle 6 kids without an entourage to run errands and different events It does make me laugh.[/quote

There's a first time for everything! She usually has her mother in tow as well. And it is high time she and what's his name did something with the 6 kids without the additional aid of her family members since she is knocked up once again. What are the chances that this marriage, her 3rd time around, will last? I hope she is finally prepared to care for her five kids as a single mom without moving back in with her mother once again. It is only a matter of time before the home she is in turns to utter chaos and filth. She does well with babies, I'll give her that. But by the time her kids turn three, she is in over her head. Do you have a link for her thread?
spotsanddots
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by spotsanddots »

So I was watching random Playlist live vlogs and came across a Clintus vlog. In the vlog Ollie picks up a boys poop cushion with his mouth and runs away with it. It was actually kind of funny, so naughty but funny. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016042 ... 13af9c.jpg[/img]
WhatSheSaid
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

zacmum wrote:^^ I think you're right! Missy did make a comment a few vlogs ago about how they don't vlog the normal day to day stuff anymore. I think Bryan has a hand in that. Probably said it's boring. No one wants to see that. People want to see all the fun stuff. The clickbait stuff. I know Missy has the same tenancies too- remember the 'should I take it' test vlog? But I don't think she is as full on as Bryan in that area. I definitely prefer Missy's editing over his.

I actually appreciated Missy vlogging the tiles shopping thing, and explaining things that is happening in the house for todays vlog. Simple things like showing us that new tap she got that can actually come off! I've never seen one of those here before where I live. I think had Bryan been there, we would not have seen that. He would have said lets just keep it all fun stuff, and keep all the house renos out of the vlog.

BTW, what grown man takes selfies in a toilet? Maybe that's a normal thing ? But I don't know personally of any adult man who takes selfies in a toilet..
I like the house stuff too. And I love the sink, faucet, as well as the fact that she is beating Ellie to the punch! I don't need to like or respect Missy to listen to her explain why she moved a wool rug to the dining room. The best part of today's vlog for me was at the very end when Finn was featured coming up from the table in the window featuring yesterday's vlog.
laughsatytfame
Gossiper
Gossiper

Whatshesaid_2015 wrote:
laughsatytfame wrote:I caught a viog from JesssFam the other day where she took all the kids to an earth day event, granted she met up with her husband. Now I am not saying mother of the year here, but compared to Missy, this chick took 6 kids to an outdoor event and interacted with them and the vendors with only her husband in tow. It made me think how fun it would be to see Missy with 6 Ollies out and about. lol I have never seen another woman be so completely ridiculous when it comes to motherhood as Missy. I get that she is a cold fish and needs all the attention, but when someone as dumb as Jess can take and handle 6 kids without an entourage to run errands and different events It does make me laugh.[/quote

There's a first time for everything! She usually has her mother in tow as well. And it is high time she and what's his name did something with the 6 kids without the additional aid of her family members since she is knocked up once again. What are the chances that this marriage, her 3rd time around, will last? I hope she is finally prepared to care for her five kids as a single mom without moving back in with her mother once again. It is only a matter of time before the home she is in turns to utter chaos and filth. She does well with babies, I'll give her that. But by the time her kids turn three, she is in over her head. Do you have a link for her thread?
Yes Jess is a shit parent. This wasn't really about Jess. I only posted because that particular day she and her husband had all the kids and had no problems. This made me think of how funny Missy would be in the same situation with 6 Ollies and no entourage. Now that would be prime vlogging. ha
WhatSheSaid
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

^^^I couldn't even imagine! I don't think Missy much cares for little ones, not even babies!
elifino1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by elifino1 »

Is it me or did it seem that Bryan really didn't pay much attention to randy or really mention him a whole lot. To me it kinda came across as Bryan didn't care much....could it be because randy is a much lesser known blogger? Could it be that randy doesn't act so childish? Or is it just me? I need to go watch randy and Annas vlogs to see his take on everything.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

elifino1 wrote:Is it me or did it seem that Bryan really didn't pay much attention to randy or really mention him a whole lot. To me it kinda came across as Bryan didn't care much....could it be because randy is a much lesser known blogger? Could it be that randy doesn't act so childish? Or is it just me? I need to go watch randy and Annas vlogs to see his take on everything.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Because he was there as The Help.
He was hired video crew, not a Bruh. You only gave to be courteous to hired help, not friendly.
#Lanninglogic

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
:roll:
youvegottobekidding
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by youvegottobekidding »

I also liked yesterday's vlog with Missy. The tile shopping was my favorite. It did make me disappointed that we didn't get to see more. I would have loved to see them look at houses, the process of choosing THE house, the before shots, getting the keys! They missed out on so much really great material.

PolkaDotPenguin
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PolkaDotPenguin »

Bryan left town on purpose, he knew if he left he wouldn't have to unpack or do anything. He knew Jim would do it all for him. Bryan can't even put a simple grill together, left alone unpack a box.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I can't bear to watch. Did she get one of those faucets that pulls out from the spout? Love those. A good sink is important. Personal story alert: When we were building, I went to the contractor's house to look at his sink. It was awesome. My ex thought I was hilarious, but he didn't wash dishes or cook, so who cares what he thought about the sink, lol?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
lilirishsprite
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lilirishsprite »

youvegottobekidding wrote:I also liked yesterday's vlog with Missy. The tile shopping was my favorite. It did make me disappointed that we didn't get to see more. I would have loved to see them look at houses, the process of choosing THE house, the before shots, getting the keys! They missed out on so much really great material.

Agreed! Even if they did want to keep it under wraps, it would be cool to see the process afterwards kwim? Like show a bunch of different walk throughs, then at the end say this is the one we chose!

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

Return to “Daily Bumps”