Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyHappyWithoutMyHusband: Part 63

Unread post by Amelia322 »

Omgggggg she's so awful!!

"A whole carrot, a whole......burger!"

Really this bitch can't even name any vegetables or fruits!?! That's a problem! You shouldn't be naming a burger right away for baby led weaning lmfao. Girl there's so many other easy veggies and fruits he can try without filling him up with processed shit already, isn't that the point ? For it to be whole fruits and veggies that's not processed yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

spotsanddots wrote:Money most be low if Miss is posting on her channel!

Sent from my SM-T110 using Tapatalk
I thought the same thing, I feel like their views aren't like they used to be (I could be wrong as I never really payed that much attention to counts but I feel like it's less)
bffb3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by bffb3 »

I found the tweet but he has deleted it (what a surprise!).

Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

Bryan has to mention the granite again in a tweet to Ellie. Is he trying to flaunt his wealth? Why the obsession with talking about it? Granite has been popular for what, 15 years? It's not an indication of wealth whatsoever. In fact, depending on the slab, it can be one of the cheaper options for countertops.
Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Romeoxsavexme »

"He's like crazy crazy advanced." No. He's just not delayed like Ollie was.
spotsanddots
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by spotsanddots »

Cgl33 wrote:Bryan has to mention the granite again in a tweet to Ellie. Is he trying to flaunt his wealth? Why the obsession with talking about it? Granite has been popular for what, 15 years? It's not an indication of wealth whatsoever. In fact, depending on the slab, it can be one of the cheaper options for countertops.
Probably trying to get Shay Carls attention. Shay has an interest in Granite doesn't he?

Here is the next addition to the house...
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016051 ... dc56a4.jpg[/img]
janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

These people are so obnoxious! Can you imagine what the sales people at Living Spaces must think of this group? Snap chatting all of these stupid things while lying all over the furniture. So basically the slyfox fam are decorating the mc mansion. I'm still wondering where Jeff has been.
Note to missy... Don't try to cover up your purchase... You tried that before with buying the house. Of course your sure you're getting it...Hannah probably picked it out.

OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

spotsanddots wrote:
Cgl33 wrote:Bryan has to mention the granite again in a tweet to Ellie. Is he trying to flaunt his wealth? Why the obsession with talking about it? Granite has been popular for what, 15 years? It's not an indication of wealth whatsoever. In fact, depending on the slab, it can be one of the cheaper options for countertops.
Probably trying to get Shay Carls attention. Shay has an interest in Granite doesn't he?

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016051 ... a4.jpg[img]

Nah, I think he just thinks having granite tops shows off how rich he is, but in reality every studio apartment I looked at in the DC metro area had granite.

They're common because of their durability and are just becoming a staple in the American Household.

Now, if he had MARBLE countertops. Boy, I'd be impressed then!
Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

The face she always makes.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Im so jealous. I would love barn doors.
Gre
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Gre »

I can't help but be extremely pissed at them feeding little Finley junks from the very start. If you really call that healthy, you really have no standard. I wish they would just hire a damn cook that'll cook actual, healthy food.

Sent from my ASUS_T00F using Tapatalk
laughsatytfame
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by laughsatytfame »

Gre wrote:I can't help but be extremely pissed at them feeding little Finley junks from the very start. If you really call that healthy, you really have no standard. I wish they would just hire a damn cook that'll cook actual, healthy food.

Sent from my ASUS_T00F using Tapatalk
The minute the chef cooked something healthy they'd be out the door to FreeBirds or Olive Garden. lol

I agree about them feeding Fin junk food. I think it was an internet FU when Missy talked about filling him up with healthy foods in her update video. She is a royal brat, it's her way or the highway. Nope Missy you stupid cow just because you say it's healthy doesn't make it so. Only the ten year olds will believe this.
Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Straight men don't post things like this!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
annaclinchwalsh963
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by annaclinchwalsh963 »

Chatabox wrote:
OKmom10 wrote:
Chatabox wrote:Argh, they're taking over! Every other recommended video in this list of about 50 is all music. Every single one. I swear they must pay for ad placement like this. It has no correlation to their channel at all.

(I'm not subscribed to them, and only occasionally watch, but not while logged in. So there's no history of my YT channel ever watching daily bumps.)

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016051 ... 75ae49.jpg[/img]
Your viewing history is still tracked by your device. That's not paid advertising for DB.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
I watch bumps and other daily bloggers on my laptop. I only ever watch music vids from my phone as background noise. There is literally no history at all on this device of daily bumps or any other family vlogger that could lead to bumps. All recommended videos are always only music.
they probably tag musical references like the songs or lyrics referenced in a daily vlog , and b hizzy is a crossover family vlogger , pop icon who has changed the face of vlogging forever duh

Sent from my SM-T2105 using Tapatalk
skeletween
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by skeletween »

Romeoxsavexme wrote:Straight men don't post things like this!
Straight men post whatever they please. Image

francis3125
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by francis3125 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016051 ... ffdcdf.jpg[/img]

OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

Romeoxsavexme wrote:Straight men don't post things like this!
And women shouldn't work outside the home but this damn Obama administration's got us all turned around.
zacmum
Talker
Talker

Unread post by zacmum »

I really can't :( Poor Finn.
Chicken nuggets?? What are they doing..? You can't blame laziness, it's not that hard to give him a cut up avo instead, or boil some peas or broccoli. You can't blame him being picky, it's his first foods he wouldn't know too different yet. (Ok some foods he may turn his nose up to but not all of them). You cant blame money, nuggets would be the same price as an avo or a banana. What are they doing?? I just want her to stop BLW and give him pouches.. at least there would be nutrition in them. Someone seriously needs to send him that snap shot. This is why people pick up their weight gain, and what they eat and feed Ollie. They all just eat shit and poor Finn can't choose what goes in his mouth.

Missy's video, saying we wanna feed him healthy etc.. I think she forgot she daily vlogs and we can see the lies!
kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

DailyHappyWithoutMyHusband: Part 63

Unread post by kittypurry »

kittypurry wrote:As Finn embarks on his introduction to saturated fat, I'm reminded of this gem.

http://i.imgur.com/768dfFO.jpg

Here's the SS I shared a few days ago of the infamous tweet. What's funny is the french fry baby sounds older than Finn is now
marjg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by marjg »

Did y'all see Bryan's feet on snapchat. So fucking disgusting.

Return to “Daily Bumps”