DailyCountryLife: Part 64

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: DailyCountryLife: Part 64

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

BABY BOY TRAPPED IN MOMMY'S UTERUS IN THE POLARIS ON THE PROPERTY!
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

When Missy was showing the closet she mentioned the boys sharing a room one day.

I know sharing isn't necessarily a bad thing, but I do think it's poor planning to spend over a million dollars on a house with so much useless space (garage, oversized master) that your children need to share rooms.
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Cgl33 »

HelloSweetie wrote:When Missy was showing the closet she mentioned the boys sharing a room one day.

I know sharing isn't necessarily a bad thing, but I do think it's poor planning to spend over a million dollars on a house with so much useless space (garage, oversized master) that your children need to share rooms.
It's definitely poor planning. What's with these vloggers and making their kids share rooms? It may have some positives, but so does having your own room. I don't get it.
I would feel bad having a closet the size of a bedroom or an office big enough to fit a conference table, but my kids had to share rooms. It's weird.
sarahshortcake
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sarahshortcake »

After the last two vlogs... I now have no doubt they are trying to conceive if they aren't already pregnant like another poster guessed. I didn't think so yesterday, but that bedroom comment got me today... Felt like plans were already being made to turn Finn's room into a generic Nursery and the boys share a room.

Also, can someone explain to me why some days are blank for them on Social Blade. From what I understand they DON'T have to mention a sponsorship (it's between them and the company). However, they are required to not monetize it if they are being paid with a product or product placement. I'm noticing a lot of videos (averaging once a week) that show no earnings so I assume they didn't allow the video to be monetized, yet there is no mention of a sponsorship in many of them or disclaimer.

I'm starting to think that a lot of their big ticket items, such as the Polaris, are sponsored.
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

I really think the Polaris was just left with the property. It looks used. But I don't doubt that they have other sponsorships that they aren't telling their audience about.
Bryan was fishing for sponsorships on Twitter. I'm sure he sent out of a bunch of emails too.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

BryanOnGrindr wrote:Ok so, todays video:

Brian is fucking huge. He's literally now a fat bastard. This is not fat shaming, but he has got huge and it's disgusting.

He drives like an idiot which is irresponsible at best.

He's a drama "queen", and that entire POLARIS scene with the camera drop looked staged.

Also, how many times can they say PROPERTY and POLARIS in one video? Such wannabe fame whores.
This this THIS.

Let's all get fit together...

Every time Bryan uses a phrase to be "cool", Ollie can't be understood, any Hollister member is at the house, the terms POLARIS or PROPERTY is used, they don't eat at home...10 squats or push ups. 1 shot every time they attempt to eat at home.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
saltliferocks
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by saltliferocks »

Gigirose88 wrote:
MamaJoAnna wrote:Their real address is on the link you provided though. Not that you might know that (I only know because it was PMed to me), but I think that's what the other person was trying to imply.
Oh well. I didn't know that. I'm new. I won't be posting anymore since people reported my posts and said I was harassing the lannings and bragging about it.
I don't know about the rude, harassing, or bragging part. Just wanted to let you know.. :)
saltliferocks
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by saltliferocks »

Two things about margarita night at the McMansion:
I think, as we have long suspected, we've often seen Bry Bry buzzed in vlogs. He's that annoying af drunk..
Missy seemed so much happier & easy-going after her cocktails. She ahould partake more often. It definitely helps her personality.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

So _now_ they're going to church? And I hate to diss a kid, but Ollie is developing a creepy smile. He looks like that creepy guy in the Charlie's Angels movie with his hair glued down like that and the Jack Nicholson smile. And that comment about how they would be the "cutest couple"? They're cousins ffs! Besides that, they are preschoolers. Please. I[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016052 ... a86ee4.jpg[/img]

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Oops-- you can't see the comments. Trust me, it's there.

Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

Gigirose88 wrote:
MamaJoAnna wrote:Their real address is on the link you provided though. Not that you might know that (I only know because it was PMed to me), but I think that's what the other person was trying to imply.
Oh well. I didn't know that. I'm new. I won't be posting anymore since people reported my posts and said I was harassing the lannings and bragging about it.
Unless that is happening privately, no one said that you were harassing them and bragging about it.
We let you know the rules, you can keep posting but now you know.
cats-or-die
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by cats-or-die »

lmmomSD wrote:So _now_ they're going to church? And I hate to diss a kid, but Ollie is developing a creepy smile. He looks like that creepy guy in the Charlie's Angels movie with his hair glued down like that and the Jack Nicholson smile. And that comment about how they would be the "cutest couple"? They're cousins ffs! Besides that, they are preschoolers. Please. I[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016052 ... a86ee4.jpg[/img]

Agreed. He really grew out of his cute stage rather quickly. I think it's the fact that he looks exactly like Bryan. Finn is definitely darling for the sole fact that he didn't take after Bryan LOL. It's just life - some kids ain't cute.
Gigirose88
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Gigirose88 »

Cgl33 wrote:
Gigirose88 wrote:
Unless that is happening privately, no one said that you were harassing them and bragging about it.
I received a warning from the moderator for harassment of the lannings and bragging about it. That's what the warning said. I can only assume that my posts were reported numerous times. I've only been on the board a few days. I apologized for the posts I made that went against the rules as I did not know. Had I had the ability to delete them I would have. I didn't see the need for reporting me. It is what it is though. I'll go back to lurking and not contributing to the conversation.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

The moderators monitor this thread. They could have seen the post themselves. You don't have to go off in a pout. You broke a rule, you apologized, it's over. You can either move on and post if you like, or lurk.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
BryanOnGrindr
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by BryanOnGrindr »

twomommies wrote:

Brian is fucking huge. He's literally now a fat bastard. This is not fat shaming, but he has got huge and it's disgusting.

He's a drama "queen", and that entire POLARIS scene with the camera drop looked staged.

Also, how many times can they say PROPERTY and POLARIS in one video? Such wannabe fame whores.
This this THIS.

Let's all get fit together...

Every time Bryan uses a phrase to be "cool", Ollie can't be understood, any Hollister member is at the house, the terms POLARIS or PROPERTY is used, they don't eat at home...10 squats or push ups. 1 shot every time they attempt to eat at home.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
I'll be ready to enter the Olympics in just two days at that rate!

They are so disconnected from the real world, that they're impossible to relate to AT ALL any more. Their entire personas have changed, and it's all about money money money.

They constantly show off, they eat out EVERY day, they say PROPERTY, ride their Polaris much more than I am convinced they would do in general life, and boast about living in the country.

BITCH PLEASE you live ten minutes from a Target. You may have hills and SNAKES all around but it isn't the wilderness you know. You'd think they own a huge ass ranch with hundreds of acres, animals, plants and crops with the way they're speeding around on that Polaris. It's so embarrassing to see them trying to be relevant.

I want them to have a scandal, MUCH bigger than the horse ranch. I want SOMETHING to knock them off of their branch and make their world come crashing down and their YouTube days are over. Only then will they realize that they wasted their money, neglected their viewers, and are really, really, not good content creators.

The ONLY thing that greasy unhealthy fat lump Bryan creates, is drama, and fake stories events. I am yet to see a true TRAPPED situation in any of those titled videos..... So awkward and clickbaity.

Bryan, Bryan, Bryan, you ain't no singing superstar. Give it up.
blondeusa
Talker
Talker

Unread post by blondeusa »

You're overdramatic. He's not "fucking huge". Is he overweight, yes, but let's not get crazy. If that's disgusting to you, then you have your own issues.

Also just because you say "This is not fat shaming." Doesn't mean that it's not. It is, plain and simple.
ladymama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ladymama »

Gigirose88 wrote:
Cgl33 wrote:
Gigirose88 wrote: Oh well. I didn't know that. I'm new. I won't be posting anymore since people reported my posts and said I was harassing the lannings and bragging about it.
I received a warning from the moderator for harassment of the lannings and bragging about it. That's what the warning said. I can only assume that my posts were reported numerous times. I've only been on the board a few days. I apologized for the posts I made that went against the rules as I did not know. Had I had the ability to delete them I would have. I didn't see the need for reporting me. It is what it is though. I'll go back to lurking and not contributing to the conversation.
Nobody is going to remember that when you first started posting you broke a rule. They will however remember if you whined about it. You apologized, now you know the rule, drop it.
aurora85
Talker
Talker

Unread post by aurora85 »

Dude, go on Netflix and check out the world's biggest man getting married. He was freakin huge, he decided to make some changes, and he found love with a beautiful woman... weight doesn't make the man (or woman).
Is Bryan a big guy? No duh. But seriously, just go to any mall in the world an open your eyes if you wanna see some huge people. Turn on freaking here comes honey boo boo and look at momma June.
Let's get over the weight thing already or at least be realistic about someone's size.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
Pebble25
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Pebble25 »

As much as I hate them mentioning the word polaris and property, I absolutely can't stand how many times missy says "huh"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
torii
Talker
Talker

Unread post by torii »

"This is not fat shaming, he has got huge and its disgusting"

That.... Is fat shaming and you're gross. Are all fat people disgusting?

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using Tapatalk

Return to “Daily Bumps”