Dailythuperbusy: Part 65

sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Dailythuperbusy: Part 65

Unread post by sammibro »

It's just theories, and its all in fun Plus, I mentioned it could be IUI which is far less invasive than IVF. We know Missy is a Fertile Myrtle, so she wouldn't need fertility drugs or IVF, so she could avoid the dreaded needle. We'll never know, because I doubt they would ever be honest about doing sperm selection, but it's just a funny theory to me for Missy to spend money on sperm selection to avoid Bryan's needle!

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk
ljhighland1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ljhighland1 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016060 ... 93e317.jpg[/img]

I've been a lurker for a while, first time commenter - wtf is wrong with some of their viewers?!?! This is off Katie's Instagram, but I have a feeling this is one of Brynapples and Mithys creepy viewers. Disgusting.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Terebravisse
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Terebravisse »

If she is pregnant, we will know soon enough. If she's not pregnant then she sure has gained weight and has bad diastasis recti, which isn't being made any better with the way they eat. But I doubt it. I think she's pregnant because in every video she is hiding her stomach or she has Finn in front of her. Could that be the reason she didn't help make the sandwiches or load or unload the beach stuff?
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Terebravisse wrote:If she is pregnant, we will know soon enough. If she's not pregnant then she sure has gained weight and has bad diastasis recti, which isn't being made any better with the way they eat. But I doubt it. I think she's pregnant because in every video she is hiding her stomach or she has Finn in front of her. Could that be the reason she didn't help make the sandwiches or load or unload the beach stuff?
I think shes just put on some pounds since her initial drop in weight after Finn was born. their lifestyle is catching up with her, finally. She covers her belly bc she knows shes gained weight and is uncomfortable with it. I mean she had on shorts at the beach, when shes pregnant she wears the skimpiest of bikinis to show off that bump, she would not be hiding in frumpy grandma suits like she has been. Missy's excuse for not helping is that shes a lazy ungrateful bitch who is used to being waited on hand and foot. She never lift a finger at home, so why on EARTH would she do it on vacation? Plus, i cant see using "I'm pregnant" as an excuse for not helping make sandwiches.
kayuhsee
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kayuhsee »

I don't really keep up with them, but I was watching C+K's snapchats and it's crazy to me that their kids didn't have life jackets during the boat ride :?
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:

Return to “Daily Bumps”