hey girl hey007
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyBrynapple&Mithy: Part 66

Unread post by hey girl hey007 »

lmmomSD wrote:
cats-or-die wrote:Bryan really does think he's the cream of the crop, doesn't he? That interview was cringe-worthy.
What else could you possibly have to tell us about your relationship? Dear god. Your marriage fucking failed and you got divorced - WE GET IT - thousands of people get divorced. Your "relationship problems" are so minuscule in a world where people have actual fucking problems. Image

But no, release an album all about your pathetic marriage. Awesome.

xoxo gossip cat
Plus, didn't they tell their "whole story" in that "Draw My Life" vlog? What could they possibly tell us that is new (that we would care about)?
And if Missy was so ok with Bryan interrupting her, why did she give him those annoyed looks? Or is that just the way she always looks at him?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
The tweet didn't even sound like something Missy would say, she puts her whole life on the internet yet has stage fright? I wonder if she was scared dancing around on stage with their "crew" during the Fresh Snips performance.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Did you all notice the panel with the Family Fun Pack? Mom looked like she was struggling to stay awake when Missy was talking. She didn't seem nervous then, and was perfectly comfortable when she was doing her impression of Bryan. That tweet was definitely damage control.
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

I think it would be interesting to hear about getting married that young, divorcing shortly after, then remarrying quickly. Theres definitely more to the story. A lot of people get divorced, but not within months and they don't get remarried. But they are not going to share anything that would make them look bad. I really don't think he's going to sing about my wife flinches when I kiss her or she blames me for not giving her girls. I do wish the name of the album was "Locker room confessions".
saltliferocks
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by saltliferocks »

Bryan, Bryan, Bryan.. EW didn't "feature" you. They simply posted pictures of vloggers at the event who took the time to visit their photo booth.. Don't ya think if it really was a Vlogger "feature", that they would have included some of the bigger-names?
He is so out of touch and pathetic, that it actual almost makes me feel sorry for him.. When your entire value is based upon stuff and the ass-pats of total strangers, that says something about you.. When you have to inflate the validation on which you base your value in your head---there is something kind of sad..
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:

Return to “Daily Bumps”