OrangeMeow
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyBrynapple&Mithy: Part 66

Unread post by OrangeMeow »

thenightowl wrote:
OrangeMeow wrote:Bryan keeps interrupting Missy during their interview. Also I think he was expecting an applause after their announcement. Lol just crickets..

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk
I noticed that too, he kept cutting her off.. and crickets after the announcement, of course it's titled US, next album title is going to be called "all about ME".
I didn't understand the when he was showing off the shirts at the booth, did he call that lady mom? she was not impressed lol
Yes he was calling her mom! And awkwardly shoving the tshirt in her face, she was having none of it

madi_b_123
Informer
Informer

Unread post by madi_b_123 »

torii wrote:What was the announcement lol

Sent from my LGMS428 using Tapatalk
The title of his album is "Us." That's it...literally nothing exciting about it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
PenelopeG
Informer
Informer

Unread post by PenelopeG »

OrangeMeow wrote:
thenightowl wrote:
OrangeMeow wrote:Bryan keeps interrupting Missy during their interview. Also I think he was expecting an applause after their announcement. Lol just crickets..

I noticed that too, he kept cutting her off.. and crickets after the announcement, of course it's titled US, next album title is going to be called "all about ME".
I didn't understand the when he was showing off the shirts at the booth, did he call that lady mom? she was not impressed lol
Yes he was calling her mom! And awkwardly shoving the tshirt in her face, she was having none of it

Someone please gif that hahaha

907ninja
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 907ninja »

"Just what I need! More of me!" Please spare us....
Missy was clearly annoyed when Bryan kept interrupting her. He's just so humble.
saltliferocks
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by saltliferocks »

Why does Bryan have to constantly interrupt Missy during Q&As?
francis3125
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by francis3125 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016062 ... 231455.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016062 ... bd95bd.jpg[/img]

The big announcement was so lame....

Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

So many thoughts on today's vlog. It really puts it into perspective how popular they are compared to other youtubers. They might be big at other conventions, but not this one.
Did they force Grace Helbig to hold Finn? Not everyone want to hold your baby...
They mentioned how they are trying to inspire people and reach out to others. How? With the billion toys that they buy Ollie, their numerous vacations, or sharing what greasy foods they eat?
Missy said that people think they are perfect. Lol. The kids following them do, but they delete any comment that is somewhat critical.
Their impressions of each other were pretty funny. Bryan's voice didn't change much when impersonating Missy. But it's funny that she made fun of his selfie taking.
Despite several performances, Bryan has not gotten any better.
parryhotter
Informer
Informer

Unread post by parryhotter »

Geez, I at least figured his "big" announcement was him going on tour or something. Clickbait in real life, WHO KNEW?!

Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

francis3125 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016062 ... 231455.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016062 ... bd95bd.jpg[/img]

The big announcement was so lame....

Holy photoshop!

During the stage interview, even Missy's legs had muffin tops in those boots.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
:roll:
skeletween
Amateur
Amateur

DailyBrynapple&Mithy: Part 66

Unread post by skeletween »

Cgl33 wrote:So many thoughts on today's vlog. It really puts it into perspective how popular they are compared to other youtubers. They might be big at other conventions, but not this one.
Did they force Grace Helbig to hold Finn? Not everyone want to hold your baby...
It didn't look like they did, but if they did that's hilarious because Grace openly talks about her dislike for babies a lot.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

monroex wrote:So their "big" announcement is Bryan's album will be called "Us." It'll be about relationship stories they haven't shared, because they "have a real relationship and don't share everything in the vlogs".
I just threw up in my mouth a little.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
enchantedmermaid
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by enchantedmermaid »

Musicluvr_sam wrote:I try not to watch their vids but I've been having a rough week so I think the look on Bryan's face after expecting resounding cheers after his very anticlimactic announcement will be worth wasting a few seconds of my life. Can someone tell me what time he makes the announcement so I wont have to waste more seconds than necessary?
The interview starts around the 8 minute mark and then he makes the album title announcement at around the 8:40 mark :)
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

907ninja wrote:"Just what I need! More of me!" Please spare us....
Missy was clearly annoyed when Bryan kept interrupting her. He's just so humble.
I was just about to post this little gem of a quote. No one wants more of you Bryan, no one...
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

I thought he at least knew that lady he was annoying at the t shirt booth. He's so fucking obnoxious. I would've told him and his camera to fuck off and get out of my face.

rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

Lol at them literally signing shirts for what looked like 3rd graders. This is their life.

smellycat801
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by smellycat801 »

Holy interruptions, Bryan. And lol at the 5 year old girls getting his autograph. That is your audience Bryan,

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
spotsanddots
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by spotsanddots »

That announcement was a huge flop, no wonder social media wasn't going crazy.

I'd say having security at Vidcon is standard for featured creators, especially after the shootings. Most creators probably don't advertise the fact that they have security.

There were so many more people at the Q&A than their meet up than Bryans performance. Did anyone notice people's faces during the performance? They did not look like they were having a great time.

Bryan was being super obnoxious. That poor woman he harassed at the Slyfox booth, how could he watch that footage and not realize he was being a giant jerk.

I actually felt sorry for Missy today, these conventions turn Bryans big ego up a notch, he is delusional.

Sent from my SM-T110 using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

I wonder if it bothers them at the end of the day that their fans are all in the under 10 set? I mean i assume it doesn't money is money in their eyes, but if it were me i think i would have to talk a step back and reevaluate my maturity level. I would be humiliated if the only people that showed up for my free concert were kids that still have a bedtime (unless i was a member of the Wiggles or something lol)
francis3125
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by francis3125 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016062 ... 7f0c4d.jpg[/img]

Her face expression is everything, Bryan won't not stop interrupting her.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016062 ... 8822e6.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016062 ... 38bc2d.jpg[/img]

And Bryan take a look this is your fan base bunch of kid and teenagers they are probably not older than 15 smh. Everyone there looked so bored.

workfromhomemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workfromhomemom »

Wow, today's vlog was just too much. Bryan was really "on" today. Fame has gone to this man's head wow. I'm surprised his big head could fit in the building. Missy clearly looked mad when he interrupted her several times. I would have too. He was so rude! It's funny he started the vlog with the t-shirt clip because the mom was clearly ignoring him. You know she heard him. And, yes they had a security person to walk them in. I wonder if Vidcon offered it to creators who wanted one...

Return to “Daily Bumps”