DailySuckerBribes (Part 67)

aurora85
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailySuckerBribes (Part 67)

Unread post by aurora85 »

They totally think they are a TV show. I'm thinking full house may be the inspiration? At least I don't have to listen to that firetrucking Nintendo theme stuff anymore.
Too bad he ruined it all by having te first thing after the intro be THAT face!

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
tinker74
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by tinker74 »

May as well make the new intro like a tv show intro..after all their vlog is basically a crap scripted show at this point. Bryan reminds me of those presenters you know are a completely different person once the camera is turned off.
spotsanddots
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by spotsanddots »

Wow, I was kind of disappointed in their 4th of July vlog. I thought 4th of July was a really big deal in USA. Also, I couldn't help but notice Mimi and Papa were absent from the vlog. That's very unlike them, especially considering Jimmy came home to celebrate with them.
Last edited by spotsanddots on Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:52 am, edited 3 times in total.
sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sammibro »

I'm just now catching up on a few vlogs, and I noticed that the TODDLER TRAPPED ON A JET SKI has been changed to TODDLER ON A JET SKI.

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk
cats-or-die
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by cats-or-die »

All I could focus on was how horribly uncentered the drone footage of the house was LOL. You had one job Bryan. he would benefit asking Cullen for lessons.

xoxo gossip cat
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

That intro-- ugggh. And I wish he would stop using the term "epic". His videos are not heroic or legendary. And the pizza pool party definitely wasn't.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Can't edit, but what a lame 4th of July party. No BBQ, just pizza.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
msrubeus
Informer
Informer

Unread post by msrubeus »

tryingtosleep wrote:First time posting, but did anyone see on Missy's instagram, she posted a photo of Oli and all the comments were saying how jealous of his tan. I'm honestly appalled as a New Zealander we are taught to be incredibly cautious of the sun due to the hole in the ozone layer. In university we were taught that tanning is skin damage, how the fuck can people say they're jealous of a 3 year olds tan.
It's not as bad in the Northern hemisphere , the hole is over Antarctica but still... Yeah she needs to put sunblock on him.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
saltliferocks
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by saltliferocks »

All I could focus on during the pizza floatie footage was how nasty Bryan's breath must be, and how bad people must have wanted to punch his bloated mug in the face as he was screaming in everyone's ear.
Bryan, you are not sexy, nor are you even remotely attractive, brah.. Seriously, get over your repulsive self and fix your disgusting mouth.
Hansel and gretal
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Hansel and gretal »

I just noticed karma wasn't in the intro all we saw of him was in a picture and he walked behind them at the end

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

msrubeus wrote:
tryingtosleep wrote:First time posting, but did anyone see on Missy's instagram, she posted a photo of Oli and all the comments were saying how jealous of his tan. I'm honestly appalled as a New Zealander we are taught to be incredibly cautious of the sun due to the hole in the ozone layer. In university we were taught that tanning is skin damage, how the fuck can people say they're jealous of a 3 year olds tan.
It's not as bad in the Northern hemisphere , the hole is over Antarctica but still... Yeah she needs to put sunblock on him.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
No defending Missy at all but i think she does slather him in sunscreen pretty well. As much as they are out in the sun i've never seen either of the kids even slightly pink or burnt (well except today, Ollie's face was a little pink but things happen, I accidentally let my daughter get burned this weekend and i feel like the worst mom ever. I hate spray on sunscreen, never had a good experience with it. IDK if its user error or what but me and my kids get burned every time i use it) Seems too me lke little kids just get browner than adults I was that way when i was a kid. My mom was anal about sunscreen and i was still brown as brown can be all summer long. Now i'm either ghostly white or red as a lobster, no in between lol
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

Boring vlog... The intro was better than the stupid cartoon one but it seemed way too scripted and tv show like, they just can't do anything natural anymore can they?
Mimi and Papa were absent, maybe they were in the background hiding? and Ollie climbing and jumping all over CJ's back, I was waiting for CJ to jump on Ollie but he never did, there were a couple of times CJ said "Ouch, you are on my leg" but Bryan thought it was "so funny" of course!
blondeusa
Talker
Talker

Unread post by blondeusa »

Yes it is a carbon copy of the fuller house opening. So unoriginal.
angeladodson2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by angeladodson2 »

At the park, I saw Jim's signature tennis shoes with socks, walking past the background.

Sent from my SM-G530R4 using Tapatalk
Sweet456
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Sweet456 »

Did the vlog Jeff and fam there? I don't watch anymore but they were there as well
dailycomplaining
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dailycomplaining »

That was one of the most boring vlogs ever wow. He needs to stop with these 5min long montages.
liz749
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by liz749 »

blondeusa wrote:Yes it is a carbon copy of the fuller house opening. So unoriginal.
Oh wow, I just went and watched the fuller house intro...you are so right. Typical Bryan...

PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by PostyMcPosterston »

Yikes! That intro reminds me of something super low budget. Seemed poorly executed. I prefer their original "[hey]" intro. I think it would have been really cute to bring that back but update the footage.
Why always hype everything up? Other than their gigantic house or like a pregnancy announcement... It ends up being mediocre.

Today's vlog sponsored by PIZZAAAA! Haha. Natalia and some other girl (I wasn't paying close enough attention to catch who it was) have such awesome
bods!!! Jelly!

Last edited by PostyMcPosterston on Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
ladyju28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ladyju28 »

Suzanne and Jim were probably watching Finn inside

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

Playsinrain wrote:The intro was far from epic, Bryan sounds so effing bad my god! Notice they edited out the facial swelling ect in Finn's newborn segment. Why not just use pics of him a few days later instead of chopping off half his head and only using video where missy is covering his head?? and what exactly was it supposed to be "inspired' by? He said it would look like something we had seen, im not catching it.
Fuller House. Nearly identical actually. He knows his audience.

(Edit: should have read through before responding.)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Last edited by Theirmom on Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
:roll:

Return to “Daily Bumps”