DailySuckerBribes (Part 67)

crowmtmom78
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailySuckerBribes (Part 67)

Unread post by crowmtmom78 »

Bryan and Missy getting to the Sky Fox booth was so annoying! No one noticed him at first, so he says very loudly, " Hey, Missy look at our sign!" And then he starts bothering a woman about buying one of his shirts. He got to sing again! And he's gonna have a new album!
But seriously, I did feel kinda of sorry for Missy the way Bryan kept cutting her off....until she responded in her tweets.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
sparklyfluff
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sparklyfluff »

actuallydear wrote:Hey Bryan, feel free to use any of this and fill in the blanks... Because there's soooo much of you story we don't know.

Maybe you could rap it on an acoustic rap album? That would be edgy.

"Something something grew up without a daddy of my own
Something something met a girl named Missy
Something something her daddy's name is Jim
Something something wanted to find a daddy to call my own
Something something I found him in a gym"

*drops mic*
Dying ImageImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sparklyfluff
Informer
Informer

Do you think Jeff's marital issues are over? Just saw that pic he tweeted and might explain why they all seem to be talking to each other again.

As for her rude tweets, I hope this is the start of most of the minions seeing them for what they are and their viewer numbers start dropping.

zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

I wish I had more to add...but wow. I wonder how many people will unsubscribe now because of all this. What entitled assholes. I'm glad I unsubbed when I did.

Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

sparklyfluff wrote:Do you think Jeff's marital issues are over? Just saw that pic he tweeted and might explain why they all seem to be talking to each other again.

As for her rude tweets, I hope this is the start of most of the minions seeing them for what they are and their viewer numbers start dropping.

I still wonder if something went wrong between Andrew and Bryan. The women seem to be talking and so do Tali and Jeffrey, but not Bryan and Andrew.
chipmunks
Informer
Informer

Unread post by chipmunks »

Cgl33 wrote:
sparklyfluff wrote:Do you think Jeff's marital issues are over? Just saw that pic he tweeted and might explain why they all seem to be talking to each other again.

I still wonder if something went wrong between Andrew and Bryan. The women seem to be talking and so do Tali and Jeffrey, but not Bryan and Andrew.
and andrew was not at the "performance."
Sweet456
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Sweet456 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016062 ... ccfcd4.jpg[/img]

Her body language to me says different along with the snap from last night you can clearly see she doesn't want to be there or just with them/ on their snaps

It may as well be Andrew and Bryan but there is something still up with Jeff and her
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Someone on Twitter (it's since been deleted I think) had a point though. When have we ever heard a "thank you" for anything the minions have essentially helped them do? It's only if it benefits them - buying their merch, buying Bryan's music, but strangely those minions bought them that house and THEY take all the credit?
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Sorry for double post but these are probably gone by now (I took one last night and one this morning)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

MamaJoAnna wrote:Someone on Twitter (it's since been deleted I think) had a point though. When have we ever heard a "thank you" for anything the minions have essentially helped them do? It's only if it benefits them - buying their merch, buying Bryan's music, but strangely those minions bought them that house and THEY take all the credit?
Yep. They never thanked their fans for the house. They crave internet fame but then resent their fans when they have to deal with any criticism. You're in the public eye, you put your parenting and marriage out into the world for entertainment. Don't be shocked when people comment on it. That's what you get for making the choice to vlog! They really need to look at bigger youtubers that would never write something like that to a subscriber on Twitter. Bigger youtubers either ignore criticism or make a joke out of it.

They are such entitled snobs. I hope people outside of America realize that they are not a good representative of our country!
winniewise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by winniewise »

Vincere wrote:They even forced Grace Helbig to hold Finn.
And, Missy, no we never had one second the impression that your marriage/sham is perfect.
In the vlog I'm pretty sure I heard her say "this is the best birth control ever" and Missy was like "yeah! Haha!" I guess she didn't get it.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Sweet456 wrote:

Her body language to me says different along with the snap from last night you can clearly see she doesn't want to be there or just with them/ on their snaps

It may as well be Andrew and Bryan but there is something still up with Jeff and her
I was thinking the same thing. Her arm isn't around Jeff-- it's tucked back behind her. And her body is touching him as little as possible.
Personal: I have two pictures taken the week before my husband and I split. One is with my sisters, and we're all leaning in with our arms around each other. The other is me and my ex, and we are smiling, but avoiding touching each other. It's really telling to see.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

PS-- what adult refers to his wife and children as " the fam"?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
kiwimumof-5
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kiwimumof-5 »

Cgl33 wrote:
MamaJoAnna wrote:Someone on Twitter (it's since been deleted I think) had a point though. When have we ever heard a "thank you" for anything the minions have essentially helped them do? It's only if it benefits them - buying their merch, buying Bryan's music, but strangely those minions bought them that house and THEY take all the credit?
Yep. They never thanked their fans for the house. They crave internet fame but then resent their fans when they have to deal with any criticism. You're in the public eye, you put your parenting and marriage out into the world for entertainment. Don't be shocked when people comment on it. That's what you get for making the choice to vlog! They really need to look at bigger youtubers that would never write something like that to a subscriber on Twitter. Bigger youtubers either ignore criticism or make a joke out of it.

They are such entitled snobs. I hope people outside of America realize that they are not a good representative of our country!
I'm not from America and I don't think they are if thats any consolation :-)
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

winniewise wrote:
Vincere wrote:They even forced Grace Helbig to hold Finn.
And, Missy, no we never had one second the impression that your marriage/sham is perfect.
In the vlog I'm pretty sure I heard her say "this is the best birth control ever" and Missy was like "yeah! Haha!" I guess she didn't get it.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
yeahhh, i felt it was not even just a general comment... but instead total shade towards missy......
Always2011
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Always2011 »

So I'm mainly a lurker and like never comment, but something's been bugging me about these guys for a long time.
I guess this falls under personal but it's also relevant? Watching Missy and the way she behaves, especially towards Bryan, she acts the exact same way that I did when I was in an emotionally abusive relationship and scared to leave my partner.
Wanting to be around family as much as possible, half hearted shows of affection, pulling away from his touch, looking numb or unhappy when he's around, being defensive when other people criticize your relationship, etc. Those are all things I did because I didn't love my partner anymore but I was afraid that if he found out, he'd hurt me.
I don't know, Bryan reminds me so much of my ex, I might just be reading into it and I'm willing to admit that. I'm also not saying Bryan is definitely abusive or anything, but I know what it feels like to feel completely stuck with someone you don't love but you have to pretend you do, and I get that vibe from Missy. It's a terrible, soul crushing, devastating experience and it just makes me feel terrible for her.
In the end no one knows what fully goes on in their lives and their relationship but them, but I thought that maybe I wasn't the only one who got that feeling from them.
sparklyfluff
Informer
Informer

Sweet456 wrote:

I didn't realise him and Bryan still weren't talking, I'd love to know what's gone on. Do we think Jeff is back home or still on the bumps sofa then?

HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

The "impersonations" they did of each other on stage were especially telling, and lined up pretty well with how people here view them. Bryan confirmed that Missy is a whiny, entitled brat and Missy confirmed that Bryan is an egomaniac.
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

Bryan save the money and everyone the ear pain by just telling us your story instead of turning it into an album? Lol

He's trying to make it sound juicy just so people will buy his crap. Who's gonna wanna sit through that??

marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

Amelia322 wrote:Bryan save the money and everyone the ear pain by just telling us your story instead of turning it into an album? Lol

He's trying to make it sound juicy just so people will buy his crap. Who's gonna wanna sit through that??

Right! He should just start doing "storytime" videos on his channel. Save himself the money, and us the earache..

Return to “Daily Bumps”