Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

DailyOdinsThpeechIthFine - Part 68

Unread post by Greys Encyclopedia »

Part 67: http://ytmommadrama.com/viewtopic.php?t=9676

Title credit: sparklyfluff

More spending, snapchat rants by Missy, Odin is sooooo advanced, new intro is basically Fuller House intro.

Continue.
Greys Encyclopedia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: DailyOdinsThpeechIthFine - Part 68

Unread post by Greys Encyclopedia »

Regarding missy's tweet that was posted in the last thread. They can put all the animals in one slide, put up the Lanning pets or something.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

At least the cartoon one was well done and original (i assume??) granted it wasnt Bryan's work, but we can all see now when he has o do something himself he just rips off someone elses work. Bryan has become lazy, looking back at some of their earlier vlogs, Ollie's name reveal , Missy's mothers day videos... He has talent he really does!!! but yet hes gotten so GD lazy that all we get are recycled (stolen) intros and 10 min pizza montages on a daily basis. He thinks now that they have money rolling in he doesnt have to keep up that creative spark. Newsflash Bryan! People will get bored with your generic bullshit and stop watching!! Money really has made them lazy fucks who cant do actual work!
DutchLight
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by DutchLight »

1. More animals? What do you guys think. Another dog? A cat? A miniature horse????

2. The intro is not bad. But it is a copy... As a graphic designer myself, this is not inspired by... It is a copy!

3. I watched the vlog from a year ago.. And Ollie is interacting with other kids on a better level. He also shows more empathy, like hugging his stuffed animals and the way he smiles. But it's not just him, also Bryan and Missy look more relaxed and interactive with everybody around them. I think the money is sucking all joy out of everything. They are never statisfied. So they have to yell word like EPIC to convince themselves (their selves..??? Sorry English is not my native language..)

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
Missy1393
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Missy1393 »

[HEAVY BLACK HEART]️[HEAVY BLACK HEART]️[HEAVY BLACK HEART]️ the title! Omg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
beachygirly
Informer
Informer

Unread post by beachygirly »

I'm always amazed when I come on here and there's a ton of unregistered users browsing this forum. As I post this, there are 24 guests. Wondering how many of those are part of the Hollister/Lanning clan and how many are fans that are on the brink of converting to gossipers.
beachygirly
Informer
Informer

Playsinrain wrote:At least the cartoon one was well done and original (i assume??) granted it wasnt Bryan's work, but we can all see now when he has o do something himself he just rips off someone elses work. Bryan has become lazy, looking back at some of their earlier vlogs, Ollie's name reveal , Missy's mothers day videos... He has talent he really does!!! but yet hes gotten so GD lazy that all we get are recycled (stolen) intros and 10 min pizza montages on a daily basis. He thinks now that they have money rolling in he doesnt have to keep up that creative spark. Newsflash Bryan! People will get bored with your generic bullshit and stop watching!! Money really has made them lazy fucks who cant do actual work!
Even the cartoon one wasn't very original. At least the old one where Missy was pregnant with Finn. It was based off a video game (probably Mario Bros) where you make the characters jump up and hit the blocks to get "power ups."
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

DailyOdinsThpeechIthFine - Part 68

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Bryan and Ollie were looking at bulldog pics the other day. My guess is they will get one
marjg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by marjg »

What day is Oliver's birthday?

beachygirly
Informer
Informer

marjg wrote:What day is Oliver's birthday?

July 27 according to Google.
spotsanddots
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by spotsanddots »

HelloSweetie wrote:Bryan and Ollie were looking at bulldog pics the other day. My guess is they will get one Image
Wouldn't surprise me. Don't the Bratayly family have bulldogs? His ideas have to come from somewhere. In no way can he be original.
Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

Who are the people he paid to be at the pool?
The drone flight in the house sequence is not straight and drives me mad.
dsankey4
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dsankey4 »

Obsessed with the thread title hahah

But that intro is very underwhelming. Nice pan of their million dollar house though....

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

As far as the "more animals" goes, didn't Missy say she wants goats? And I'll just bet she's itching for a horse, which upsets me no end. Goats and horses require work. If they get females, they have to be milked. Why else would they get goats? Just to play with? And horses need to be groomed, and shod, and their stalls need to be cleaned. I can just see them building a barn and throwing more money away.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

lmmomSD wrote:As far as the "more animals" goes, didn't Missy say she wants goats? And I'll just bet she's itching for a horse, which upsets me no end. Goats and horses require work. If they get females, they have to be milked.
They wouldn't need to be milked if they were never impregnated. I really hope the Lannings don't get goats and then on top of that breed them. Why do they need any of these animals anyway? I can see them lasting maybe a few years at most before they decide they are too difficult to take care of, just like Shay sold his cows - presumably to market. :barf:
pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

If they get a horse, I'm sure that they will buy a pony for Ollie. Then they will build a riding arena so they can both get private lessons :roll:
#FreeFinleyandJackson
Momto3boys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Momto3boys »

I cant believe they make money from the crap they showed today> It was so freaking boring .. Man my family is in the wrong business. Why did youtube come way to late so I could exploit my kids like bums do
Terebravisse
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Terebravisse »

That is interesting that missy said they will be getting more animals. Did she once upon a time say that karma would always be their first baby? My how quickly feeling change when you have money.
And i would love for someone to report a copyright violation on them. We know it's not the first time and maybe this will be the beginning of the end.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

The other day I asked about their garage which they've kept hidden... What if they're converting it to stables?
tgo93
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tgo93 »

Terebravisse wrote:That is interesting that missy said they will be getting more animals. Did she once upon a time say that karma would always be their first baby? My how quickly feeling change when you have money.
And i would love for someone to report a copyright violation on them. We know it's not the first time and maybe this will be the beginning of the end.
Yeah I find it really upsetting how little attention they seem to pay to Karma now that they've got kids and money. They used to frequently show him going on walks or to the dog park, none of that anymore. Plus they aren't teaching Ollie how to behave appropriately around him at all. Sorry but dogs are way more an interactive part of the family than a fish or chickens, and he has been around longer than the kids, so it annoys me they don't bother to have him in the intro

Return to “Daily Bumps”