DailyLackOfCommonSense - part 69

pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: DailyLackOfCommonSense - part 69

Unread post by pllfan5 »

I feel so bad for poor Finn, B&M seem so unattached to him in comparison to Ollie. He's such a sweet baby too, I hope he feels better soon
#FreeFinleyandJackson
Trish020
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Trish020 »

az2639 wrote:Well this is what happens when you don't let your baby rest while he's sick. Instead you take him out and put him in the pool...these two are morons really! They have no common sense about anything.

Oh and sure Missy, his wheezing just happened to start while in the doctors office Image. The poor baby had a horrible cough and his clueless mother thought he was teething.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She dunked him underwater a couple of times as well and he spit a bunch of water out of his mouth. Probably got some in his lungs and that's what caused the wheezing over time, along with drainage and such.

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk
usernamessuck
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by usernamessuck »

Finn seems like such an easy baby to love. He's obviously very sick by the sound of his cough (and I mean his diagnosis), and he is all smiley and playful.

Meanwhile Missy and Bryan are going to complain about bringing their baby to the ER for a respiratory illness. Newsflash, respiratory illnesses can be very bad in small children, and at least you have a happy baby. How would you have liked to be in the ER with a screaming sick baby?

And another thing, I hate that they bring Finn in public when he is so sick. First off they should take him home to rest. Secondly, by putting him in the basket/just having him in public, they are spreading his germs. Any children that use that basket that may not have a great immune system. They are putting other people's children at risk of contracting Finns illness. That's not okay.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
Trish020
Talker
Talker

spotsanddots wrote:Bronchiolitis can make babies seriously ill. I hope they take it seriously, and keep Finn at home to rest and recuperate.

Could Missy not have taken 10 minutes out of her day to cuddle her sick baby while he drank his bottle? Instead of leaving him to drink on his own.

They make such a big deal about buying produce at the supermarket but Ollie had nothing healthy on his plate! I don't even know what that circle thing was. I bet at least 75% of the fruit and vegetables go to waste.

Sent from my SM-T110 using Tapatalk
No, they go to the chickens

babyspice
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by babyspice »

I just want to cuddle Finn .
I honestly feel so bad for him because it's so obvious that he's parents care way more about Ollie. He's basically the Jimmy of the family already, which is sad

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk
HCB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HCB »

I loathe the fact that they take their sick kids out in public. I'm very immune suppressed from my transplant meds and it is about to be much worse once I have this second kidney transplant on the 2nd. I'm still going to have to take my kids to the grocery store and such once I am healed. I have to live my life. One touch of the cart that their sick kids have touched and I could be hospitalized. It happened to me as a child after my first transplant. People would let their sick kids go to school and different places and I would pick up the germs. I was hospitalized on numerous occasions. It's common courtesy to not go out in public if you are ill. B&M are scum.
Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

HCB wrote:I loathe the fact that they take their sick kids out in public. I'm very immune suppressed from my transplant meds and it is about to be much worse once I have this second kidney transplant on the 2nd. I'm still going to have to take my kids to the grocery store and such once I am healed. I have to live my life. One touch of the cart that their sick kids have touched and I could be hospitalized. It happened to me as a child after my first transplant. People would let their sick kids go to school and different places and I would pick up the germs. I was hospitalized on numerous occasions. It's common courtesy to not go out in public if you are ill. B&M are scum.
Off topic...
Hope the surgery will go well and you will have a speedy recovery!
Take care!
zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

Why are these two parents? My god. Poor Finn.

spotsanddots
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by spotsanddots »

Please tell me that Miami is at home looking after Finn while they are at the play place. Surely they wouldn't be stupid enough to take sick Finn? Those places are crawling with germs.

blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by blahblahblahhh »

The food scenes pissed me off more than they probably should have. Like seriously, make a scene of you specifically pointing out all the produce you buy, and then go home and give your kid a fucking frozen corn dog and pre made pb&j? They couldn't even make their own with some wheat bread and natural less sugar filled jelly? And then for their own dinner they make a shitload of frozen taquitos. But don't worry, Missy made FRESH guacamole. I can't even with these lazy slobs. Tonight I think I'm gonna eat a whole pint of ice cream, but tell myself I'm healthy and #goals cause I will put some fresh organic strawberries on it. It's all about balance, right Bryan?

GossipKween92
Talker
Talker

Unread post by GossipKween92 »

Oh hey Missy, maybe because he IS a baby still. Seriously you give me a migraine at how shit of a parent you are! I hate when people degrade parents but these brainless twits deserve it.

Bryan is zero fucks, which is how I feel about him. What kind of mother takes their kid out after they have been in the ER?! The first thing you do is go home and take care of your baby to get better! Missy, you're seriously a fucking idiot. Not only are you putting Finn at risk by taking him out while his clearly sick, but your putting other children/adults at risk of catching his germs.

I know you're in this forum, and I mean what I said with all my heart, you clueless "boys mom".

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016072 ... 0cbac8.png[/img]

blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Sorry for another post in a row, but it just dawned on me what these two remind me of, teenage best friends. I see NO sexual chemistry whatsoever, no attraction, no physical affection, etc. and then they do stuff like lock their kids in the playroom and eat frozen taquitos while sitting on the floor in front of the couch. They sleep in until whenever they want, go out to eat for almost every meal, brag about everything they buy, and always have to use the latest slang to try to sound cool. It literally reminds me (minus the kids part) of the shit I used to do with my friends when I was like 15. It's sad.

spotsanddots
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by spotsanddots »

spotsanddots wrote:Please tell me that Miami is at home looking after Finn while they are at the play place. Surely they wouldn't be stupid enough to take sick Finn? Those places are crawling with germs.

Turns out they are that stupid.

Finns seen fussing on Snap Chat, while the two idiots are trying to be Kim Kardashian.
just_me
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by just_me »

Why don't they just admit all those fresh fruits and veggies are for the chicks. Or maybe they bought them to give to Mimi & Papa. Either way, it's not fooling anyone to show them in your shopping cart, but never on your plates.

And what is going on with the ytmommadrama site? I can't access it on my laptop, just on my phone (on the app).

Sent from my N9130 using Tapatalk
momof2princes24
Talker
Talker

Unread post by momof2princes24 »

I can not believe that they took him to a place full of germs when he already has bronchitis! Which is contagious! They are so freaking stupid!

momof2princes24
Talker
Talker

Unread post by momof2princes24 »

Sorry for double post but guyzzz I can't believe it Ollie is a celeb now Image[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016072 ... 00235a.png[/img]

blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Omg. kids that are young enough to be at a place like that have unsupervised access to YouTube and happen to watch them? There aren't enough eye rolls.

GossipKween92
Talker
Talker

Yes Bryan... What's your response? Or are you going to pretend you didn't see it? Idiot.

You're full of shit, why on earth would kids be following your special OLLIE around? Let's be serious, Ollie probably snatched their toys and they are running after him to get them back.

Bryan get off your phone and supervise your kid, doubt this is something to be proud of.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016072 ... a22e92.png[/img]

Trish020
Talker
Talker

I really just want to punch them both in their fat head! Taking your sick child out, he clearly isn't feeling well in that clip on SC, into a play place full of kids who could catch what Finley has. Hopefully they are all up to date on vaccines.

GossipKween92
Talker
Talker

Ugh! You both are idiots honestly.

The few snaps of them posing Finn was unsettled and crying, but Bryan and missy just didn't give a shit and let him cry while they were posing like "Kim Kardashian".

Bryan you're not helping on the "gay" controversy lol! IDIOTS!!!

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016072 ... 5f2274.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016072 ... 2d425c.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016072 ... 247f58.png[/img]

Return to “Daily Bumps”