DailyKittenTorment part 70

sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyKittenTorment part 70

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

So if Bryan really is paying by the hour to be in the studio why the hell are they messing around with hover boards or whatever they are. Also, when your kid tells you they missed you, why don't you say I missed you too instead of saying, oh you missed me? Yeah I was in the studio all day! No one is impressed Bryan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

There are people out there that travel for more than an hour on a daily basis to go to work - these idiots just need any excuse to be sloppy and lazy. Missy was probably complaining she would have to take care of the kids all by herself so Bryan had to get a hotel room. The hot tea on the couch next to Finn was so creepy - even though he did move forward to pick it up, anything could have happened!

Did any of you notice that when they told the kids to race to the door Pey and Liv knew exactly what to do and Ollie didn't even make an effort to run because clearly Bryan and Missy don't do those things! He kept getting distracted by toys because - let's face it - that is all they do with him!!
MamaBear13
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MamaBear13 »

Didn't watch the vlog but based off the posts here I just wanted to add that you're all right. A child usually treats their baby siblings with the guide C of their parents. So they understand and know what's right and wrong. And as we have seen, they encourage it and laugh. So good luck missy and Bryan when it gets worse. Of course I don't think they will even show that in the vlogs. But we will know by therelackof interaction.

usernamessuck
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by usernamessuck »

Jenna Marbles just uploaded a Q&A video, and someone asked if she felt famous and her answer was no. Let that sink in. Jenna Marbles, an original youtube with 16 million subscribers does not consider herself famous. Meanwhile, Bryan Lanning thinks everyone owes him a favor while he walks around indoors with his sunglasses on while Jeff works as his slave.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

When Bryan makes a HUGE DEAL B because missys never been to his current recording studio "omg you haven't ??? That's sooooooooo cool"

Who are you you aren't famous who fucking cares lol

alr
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by alr »

I tried to post this before but who was that guy with the professional looking camera video taping them using the hover board... he was there for a second and then he was gone....

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
liz749
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by liz749 »

alr wrote:I tried to post this before but who was that guy with the professional looking camera video taping them using the hover board... he was there for a second and then he was gone....

He said something about them filming lots of behind the scenes stuff...apparently that meant he's paying a professional to do it. I'm assuming it will play after his music videos or be some sort of "amazing" bonus footage you get when you purchase the whole album.

I bet his producer and all these people he's hired to help him are laughing all the way to the bank with this album. They have to know he's a complete joke but ultimately he's shelling out all his own money so who cares.

And did you guys see the picture of the little group of kids he got to sing for the album? What sort of ridiculous song are you going to have with child vocals in the background?! Looks like he had to hire some random children who can actually sing to cover up Ollies mumbling. Lol and they'll be another song with missy as well. This album is going to be a mess.

alr
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by alr »

liz749 wrote:
alr wrote:I tried to post this before but who was that guy with the professional looking camera video taping them using the hover board... he was there for a second and then he was gone....

He said something about them filming lots of behind the scenes stuff...apparently that meant he's paying a professional to do it. I'm assuming it will play after his music videos or be some sort of "amazing" bonus footage you get when you purchase the whole album.

I bet his producer and all these people he's hired to help him are laughing all the way to the bank with this album. They have to know he's a complete joke but ultimately he's shelling out all his own money so who cares.

And did you guys see the picture of the little group of kids he got to sing for the album? What sort of ridiculous song are you going to have with child vocals in the background?! Looks like he had to hire some random children who can actually sing to cover up Ollies mumbling. Lol and they'll be another song with missy as well. This album is going to be a mess.

I was just hoping he wasn't like going to be featured on a TV show or something. He's so delusional but yet he knows his minions are going to eat this album up. We're going to find out some juicy details about their relationship apparently......... I can't handle this, I don't even know what the point is anymore. The other day while watching the vlog they did another pool Montage and I just thought jesus Christ this is the same video they slap together every single day.. I feel like I've swam in that damn pool......... Image

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I can't believe they actually are going to have Ollie "sing" on this CD.
Can you imagine the conversations among the studio engineers and the producer while they are trying to auto-tune Bryan's screeching?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Double post -- Ollie is not a "shy kid". He does just fine at parties and around other people. He just doesn't want to do what he's told. He wants to do what he wants when he wants. And no Ollie's not a "musical genius".
Anyone cringe when Missy was playing the drums and Finn was crying, and she just ignored him?
I know I always say this, but I just hate the way Bryain interacts with the camera instead of Ollie. Your kid says he missed you, and all you can do do is focus on yourself and your "big album"? Bryan, you disgust me. Put down the camera and parent. It's a good thing you have these vlogs, because you are missing your kid's entire childhood.

your_illusion
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by your_illusion »

Not sure if this has been answered but is Ollie going to pre k 3 this year? That child needs to learn some discipline and needs a routine . It also bothers me he isn't good at colors or anything at his age. Not sure if he has a delay or just his parents are lazy to teach him? My son is 25 months . He is delayed and is early intervention. It just makes me so mad that poor Ollie isn't getting help with his talking or learning .

sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

The entire vlog I just kept thinking, Bryan is too stupid to understand that he should be embarrassed.

mermaidunicorn
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mermaidunicorn »

Isn't it convenient that Ollie said "I missed you, I missed you so much" again in this vlog when Bryan got back?? It's like he's been told to say that once before when Bryan got home so now he thinks he has to say it every time.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

mermaidunicorn wrote:Isn't it convenient that Ollie said "I missed you, I missed you so much" again in this vlog when Bryan got back?? It's like he's been told to say that once before when Bryan got home so now he thinks he has to say it every time.
It actually sounded pretty sincere. But it's hard to tell with these guys.

Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

"say good morning"

"Say you miss me!"

"Say you wanna sing on my amazing album!"

"Say you're sooo happy!"

"Say missy is the best mom ever!"

"Say I love you Finn!"

"Say I'm the best dad ever!"

"Say I'm so smart!"

"Say you love being at my recording studio! "

mermaidunicorn
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mermaidunicorn »

lmmomSD wrote:
mermaidunicorn wrote:Isn't it convenient that Ollie said "I missed you, I missed you so much" again in this vlog when Bryan got back?? It's like he's been told to say that once before when Bryan got home so now he thinks he has to say it every time.
It actually sounded pretty sincere. But it's hard to tell with these guys.

I agree, there's definitely emotion behind his words, it just seemed a bit weird to me that he's suddenly started saying that and it's the same two phrases after each other every time??
ladyju28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ladyju28 »

They're freaking home! Why not put some underwear on him and keep up with the training?? "Boy trapped in Diapers" Image
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016082 ... d26b5f.jpg[/img]
TChristine
Talker
Talker

Unread post by TChristine »

lmmomSD wrote:Double post -- Ollie is not a "shy kid". He does just fine at parties and around other people. He just doesn't want to do what he's told. He wants to do what he wants when he wants. And no Ollie's not a "musical genius".
Anyone cringe when Missy was playing the drums and Finn was crying, and she just ignored him?
I know I always say this, but I just hate the way Bryain interacts with the camera instead of Ollie. Your kid says he missed you, and all you can do do is focus on yourself and your "big album"? Bryan, you disgust me. Put down the camera and parent. It's a good thing you have these vlogs, because you are missing your kid's entire childhood.

I was coming here to say the exact thing. I don't think we've ever seen Ollie being shy. I think the problem was that he's never been in a structured environment with kids where he had to actually listen and do what he was told.

Also, Missy explains how she made Bryan promise to not spend as much time on this album this time so he would be at home more.....really?

Adults all over the world go to work full time (or even serve our military overseas) and leave spouses at home to take care of the kids/house. It's completely normal....
Many parents have to work full time and would probably love to stay home if they could. How about single parents who have to do it all, all the time! And she's complaining why???

It's not like she can't have her parents or Natalia help her with things since they're over on a daily basis.

If she really loved Bryan, you'd think she'd be more encouraging and understanding of him following his dreams but of course that would be selfless of her and actually require she do some work and take care of her children independently.

Ugh...

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

ladyju28 wrote:They're freaking home! Why not put some underwear on him and keep up with the training?? "Boy trapped in Diapers" Image
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016082 ... d26b5f.jpg[/img]
Staged?
Cue trip to Sephora to binge on new makeup. That palette is $54! So did she get pissed or laugh at it, encouraging him to do it more?

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
nmkstj
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nmkstj »

lmmomSD wrote:
ladyju28 wrote:They're freaking home! Why not put some underwear on him and keep up with the training?? "Boy trapped in Diapers" Image
//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016082 ... d26b5f.jpg
Staged?
Cue trip to Sephora to binge on new makeup. That palette is $54! So did she get pissed or laugh at it, encouraging him to do it more?
No doubt, whether it was staged or not, they encouraged him to do it more. If it's staged, they showed him that going through makeup is ok. If it's real, stopping to pose for pictures for instagram definitely reinforces the behaviour as funny, cute, and memorable. I think Ollie is old enough to understand and make the connection that when the cameras are out at least, he doesn't get in trouble and is supposed to be "the star".

Missy and Bryan when Ollie gets older:

Return to “Daily Bumps”