• Advertisement

DailyKittenTorment part 70

Re: DailyKittenTorment part 70

Postby lmmomSD » Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:10 pm

spotsanddots wrote:I don't think they understand that drowning doesn't always look like drowning, there is such thing as silent drowning. This is why my child's swim school recommends that children under the age of 5 should be within arms reach at all times. I believe they have that mindset of nothing bad will ever happen to them. All it would take is for Karma to knock Ollie or Ollie to hit his head on the side, and they be distract. (I don't wish harm on Ollie, this is always a possibility)

Sent from my SM-T110 using Tapatalk

Drowning is actually almost always silent. People that are drowning don't splash or yell because all of their energy is focused on getting air. Yes, you should have your little ones close by and have eyes on them at all times. A few swimming lessons does not make a three year old safe in the pool. I think Bryan throwing Ollie in the pool was just another jerky, bullying act by him.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Advertisement

Postby runnerduck » Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:11 pm

It's kind of funny how obsessed Missy is with Belle. It's pretty well known the Belle is Colette's (Monmytard) favorite Disney princess, of COURSE it has to be Missy's also One more thing they've copied.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
runnerduck
Talker

Postby elfie » Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:52 pm

We all know that Ollie is a skilled swimmer, but there's always the possibility of dry/secondary drowning when it comes to young ones. Why take the risk? I really do hope that out of everything that the Lumps need to learn, they learn more about swimming safety, and actually using the right precautions, before it's too late. Even if Ollie has been in swimming school for most of his life, shitty things can happen.
elfie
Amateur

Postby Deadhead_kay » Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:57 pm

They are way too careless when it comes to Ollie around the pool, but i don't think throwing him in is the problem lol. Letting him run around the edge and barely watching him while he swims is what freaks me out. Throwing the kid into the pool? If he knows to keep his mouth close and kick up he's fine. But maybe this is just coming from the opinion of someone who learned to walk while going directly into the pool. Oh the 90's when every parent was basically Bonnie and B&M in the safety front.
Just the opinion of an internet stranger. Don't take anything personally, for your own sake as well as mine.
Deadhead_kay
Gossiper

Postby lmmomSD » Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:16 pm

My biggest objection to Bryan throwing Ollie in the pool was that Ollie didn't want to be thrown in the pool. It was bullying, "I'm bigger than you so I am going to do what I want" . Sets a bad example.
And at Ollie's age, swimming lessons are great, as long as the parents don't get lulled into a false sense of security about his skills and stop watching him closely. When they did that "test" last summer, all the minions were saying "Ollie is an excellent swimmer!" He might be, for his age, but he's still very young and it only takes a few seconds for a tragedy. He just has to get a little overtired, and have them looking the wrong way, and "Toddler Trapped in ICU" will be the next vlog title.

lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Postby janem » Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:05 pm

OT the amount of $$ that Bryan's paying for this album is crazy. The studio is $700-$1000 for 6 hrs. That doesn't include the extra people thT he's paying for to help get it out. I would imagine it's going to be close to $20k. He's not that good. In today's vlog he dropped a hint about something big happening... Bet it's something he's paying for.
Wonder if both Jeff and Natalia are now being paid by the bumps. She hasn't been seen in the slyfox family vlogs lately she's also at the bumps house all the time. You can see her in the background on the computer. Today I think it was mentioned that she was helping missy get her video filmed. Really sad that she even "sold out".

janem
Gossiper

Postby janem » Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:05 pm

OT the amount of $$ that Bryan's paying for this album is crazy. The studio is $700-$1000 for 6 hrs. That doesn't include the extra people thT he's paying for to help get it out. I would imagine it's going to be close to $20k. He's not that good. In today's vlog he dropped a hint about something big happening... Bet it's something he's paying for.
Wonder if both Jeff and Natalia are now being paid by the bumps. She hasn't been seen in the slyfox family vlogs lately she's also at the bumps house all the time. You can see her in the background on the computer. Today I think it was mentioned that she was helping missy get her video filmed. Really sad that she even "sold out".

janem
Gossiper

Postby spotsanddots » Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:10 am

janem wrote:OT the amount of $$ that Bryan's paying for this album is crazy. The studio is $700-$1000 for 6 hrs. That doesn't include the extra people thT he's paying for to help get it out. I would imagine it's going to be close to $20k. He's not that good. In today's vlog he dropped a hint about something big happening... Bet it's something he's paying for.

A while back I posted that either Bryan or Missy had suggested that Natalia was also working for them now. She has also removed Sly fox from her instagram bio. I think it's safe to assume she now works for the bumps.

spotsanddots
Gossiper

Postby lmmomSD » Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:27 am

If that means she is no longer friends with Hannah, that's sad. And if that's the case, I will bet that some falling out between the Lumps and Hannah and Andrew is to blame. So they're not only unable to make real friends of their own, they destroy friendships that are real.

lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Postby Amelia322 » Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:30 am

How sad that every friendships they form turn sour lol they change friends like. I change panties

Seriously when have they had consistent friends? They can barely keep family consistent.

I think everyone gets sick of their shit, but JEFFERSONS are money hungry cash cows so they are smart and see them as a free ride to free money and their lazy asses can start being fake like the bumps. Jeffersons used to be so likable but when they took a break and came back talia seemed so fake in Hawaii with missy..

Amelia322
Guru Gossiper

Postby actuallydear » Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:52 am

Jeffersons? Wait. Is his name actually Jeff Jefferson?
shake it up.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper

Postby cats-or-die » Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:46 am

actuallydear wrote:Jeffersons? Wait. Is his name actually Jeff Jefferson?

No, their last name is Johnson.

xoxo gossip cat
cats-or-die
Extreme Gossiper

Postby janem » Sat Aug 20, 2016 7:47 am

spotsanddots wrote:
janem wrote:OT the amount of $$ that Bryan's paying for this album is crazy. The studio is $700-$1000 for 6 hrs. That doesn't include the extra people thT he's paying for to help get it out. I would imagine it's going to be close to $20k. He's not that good. In today's vlog he dropped a hint about something big happening... Bet it's something he's paying for.

A while back I posted that either Bryan or Missy had suggested that Natalia was also working for them now. She has also removed Sly fox from her instagram bio. I think it's safe to assume she now works for the bumps.

That's very very sad. I had always liked talia but now... Not so much. Wonder what her family thinks? Didn't the johnsons and sly fox go to the same church and a ladies bible study group? I can't even imagine how much they're being paid to be the lumps servants. Not worth it.

Win for missy, she gets to have sweet little girls around without having to get pregnant by Bryan and going through a pregnancy. She posted a picture calling Ollie liv and pey "the kids". A dream come true for her.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
janem
Gossiper

Postby janem » Sat Aug 20, 2016 7:49 am

spotsanddots wrote:

That's very very sad. I had always liked talia but now... Not so much. Wonder what her family thinks? Didn't the johnsons and sly fox go to the same church and a ladies bible study group? I can't even imagine how much they're being paid to be the lumps servants. Not worth it.

Win for missy, she gets to have sweet little girls around without having to get pregnant by Bryan and going through a pregnancy. She posted a picture calling Ollie liv and pey "the kids". A dream come true for her.

janem
Gossiper

Postby janem » Sat Aug 20, 2016 7:49 am

spotsanddots wrote:

janem
Gossiper

Postby CatLady » Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:18 am

Today's video gave me so much anxiety, I haven't watched them in ages and the first few seconds I'm already over it. It is showing Ollie leaning over a fountain with Missy a good bit off filming him, her even making fun of how he's bound to fall in and then what happens? He falls in! Thank goodness he half caught himself, Missy gasped but didn't rush to his aid. I know it's good to get kids independent but this seemed so irresponsible to me. She said it was just a foot of water but he could have hurt himself a lot, those rocks looked pretty jagged. Ollie even complained of an owie afterwards and the way he was walking proved he wasn't just saying to for attention. Bad parenting much?
CatLady
Amateur

Postby brownprincess93 » Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:26 am

Missy doesn't do anything anyway...so if Natalia is putting together Missy's vlogs that's just ridiculous...can she get any lazier?? Also...why call it a play room if all they do is watch tv and throw toys around without picking them up? There have been so many scenes where Finn is left alone in the play room and Missy is busy "vlogging" - I don't understand why they treat Finn as if he's two already....the poor kid hasn't even turned one and they neglect to watch him properly. I'm sorry but why was Jeffery the worst when it comes to cooking...what about Missy?? She is the take out queen and won't even help clean up after!!
brownprincess93
True Gossiper

Postby lmmomSD » Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:39 am

There was so much to side eye. She just says "Ollie get out!" when he fell in, and laughs instead of helping him.And she was "so excited" about the Blue Apron. She said something like Ollie was worried about it going bad? He didn't care. He thought it was another toy!
And Bryan bragging about how he got the "best brand" of kettle-- who gives a rat's ass?
He paid more attention to that studio dog than he ever pays to Karma.
Did they even do the Blue Apron? I can't imagine Thuper taster Missy eating Blue Apron-- it's got all kinds of spices that people don't usually use for Mac and cheese or pizza. Plus, I think the company just looked at their subscriber numbers, not their demographics.

lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Postby crowmtmom78 » Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:45 am

I thought they were potty training, lol. Yesterday, he was for a few minutes and and today, he's walking through the hotel hallway in a very full diaper. At this rate, he'll be potty trained by....5th grade.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
crowmtmom78
Informer

Postby Amelia322 » Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:47 am

cats-or-die wrote:
actuallydear wrote:Jeffersons? Wait. Is his name actually Jeff Jefferson?

No, their last name is Johnson.

xoxo gossip cat

Nooo lol! I just wrote that because that's what Bryan called them once like the idiot he is lol

Amelia322
Guru Gossiper

Postby mermaidunicorn » Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:28 am

"It was like a foot deep so I wasn't really worried about it" first off, people have drowned in bath tubs, the depth of the water doesn't really matter. Also, the issue isn't always drowning, as the fountain is shallow, Ollie could have easily fallen in head first and hit his head on the bottom and have been knocked unconscious, it doesn't matter how confident he is at swimming, he's a 3 year old who still needs proper attention and these issues shouldnt just be laughed off!!!
mermaidunicorn
Talker

Postby Denlillehavfrue » Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:32 am

Finn barely even touched Ollie and Ollie said "ow Finn". If anything, Ollie hit finn. Bryan needs to stop encouraging it with statements like "Finn almost straight up attacked you" and stop staring at himself in the camera and start parenting. :?
Denlillehavfrue
Talker

Postby shewolf_07 » Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:12 am

Denlillehavfrue wrote:Finn barely even touched Ollie and Ollie said "ow Finn". If anything, Ollie hit finn. Bryan needs to stop encouraging it with statements like "Finn almost straight up attacked you" and stop staring at himself in the camera and start parenting. :?

I had to replay the scene. If Ollie had pushed Fin a lil harder he probably would've fallen down or even off the couch. The brotherly love is strong with these two. Bryan is a moron.

A gif was posted on the E+J thread where Calvin had crawled over Jackson and pulled his hair (pretty hard too by the looks of it) and sweet Jackson just smiled and let Calvin be. What a difference.
shewolf_07
Talker

Postby Denlillehavfrue » Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:30 pm

shewolf_07 wrote:
Denlillehavfrue wrote:Finn barely even touched Ollie and Ollie said "ow Finn". If anything, Ollie hit finn. Bryan needs to stop encouraging it with statements like "Finn almost straight up attacked you" and stop staring at himself in the camera and start parenting. :?

I had to replay the scene. If Ollie had pushed Fin a lil harder he probably would've fallen down or even off the couch. The brotherly love is strong with these two. Bryan is a moron.

A gif was posted on the E+J thread where Calvin had crawled over Jackson and pulled his hair (pretty hard too by the looks of it) and sweet Jackson just smiled and let Calvin be. What a difference.

Ya! I actually replayed it a few times. Finn was only using ollie to help him stand up. Ollie tried to push him aside.

Jackson is so sweet to Calvin it's interesting comparing how the two set of siblings interact. In today's vlog jackson was chasing calvin trying to give him a treat. Ollie would never.
Denlillehavfrue
Talker

Postby lmmomSD » Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:56 pm

Most of the vloggers who have toddlers and babies have much better behaved older siblings than Ollie is. Noah from Samika is a sweetie to PJ, Jackson is kind to Calvin, Bonnie's kids are nice to Lincoln, and Macey Gaines is nice to Brooks. Ollie is the only one who acts the way he does. And I blame Bryan and Missy. Not only did they not really prepare Ollie and try to help him form a connection with Finn before he was born, they laugh when he's mean to Finn, and have basically taught him that the world revolves around him, and he doesn't need to share or be nice.

lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

PreviousNext

Return to DailyBumps/BumpsAlongTheWay