DailyTrappedInMarriage Part 71

WTFoxtrot
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyTrappedInMarriage Part 71

Unread post by WTFoxtrot »

madi_b_123 wrote:They are so predictable, it's ridiculous! Mimi and Papa are practically raising Ollie themselves. As bad as he is now, imagine if he was solely at the hand of his parents!
You are so right! I never really stopped to think about it that way before. He's far behind the other YouTube kids in the same basic age range (especially noticeable when the ones that are younger are fairing better), but almost all his advancements have been nearly solely thanks to Mimi & Papa. That is beyond pathetic (as far as B&M are concerned)!! Yes, I get sick of seeing them in the background of all the vlogs I watch (especially when they're not even acknowledged), but what you said is so very true. If it weren't for Mimi & Papa, he'd probably still be in a crib, let alone diapers!

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
WTFoxtrot
Informer
Informer

Unread post by WTFoxtrot »

WTFoxtrot wrote:
madi_b_123 wrote:They are so predictable, it's ridiculous! Mimi and Papa are practically raising Ollie themselves. As bad as he is now, imagine if he was solely at the hand of his parents!
You are so right! I never really stopped to think about it that way before. He's far behind the other YouTube kids in the same basic age range (especially noticeable when the ones that are younger are fairing better), but almost all his advancements have been nearly solely thanks to Mimi & Papa. That is beyond pathetic (as far as B&M are concerned)!! Yes, I get sick of seeing them in the background of all the vlogs I watch (especially when they're not even acknowledged), but what you said is so very true. If it weren't for Mimi & Papa, he'd probably still be in a crib, let alone diapers!

Sorry for the double post, but I wanted to specify what bothers me about Jim & Suzanne... It's not that I dislike them, it's obvious they're amazing grandparents, & their influence on Ollie is extremely beneficial, & important. I actually really like Jim. It's really not them who annoy me, it's Bryan & Missy that annoy me, because they can't seem to do a gaul dang thing without them! Or they're standing in where Bryan SHOULD be, or present when Missy should be able to handle it on her own-- like at doctor appointments, or swim class.
(Not like these things haven't been discussed a thousand times over on this board, I just wanted to explain what I meant by being annoyed with seeing them in the background all the time!)

shortstop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shortstop »

I'm glad that Ollie has his grandparents to teach him. I'm just annoyed that his parent can't seem to do anything except provide him with the fun/play things in life.
gmaesemail
Talker
Talker

Unread post by gmaesemail »

So was watching todays vlog and this was the ad (don't have ad block yet) I find it weird how their demographic is mainly kids and the ad is aimed towards kids. Also makes me curious to wonder if Target purposely made that the ad knowing their viewers age? I don't know just a theory.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JVOEVUJy-Eo
Ehxsnohs
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ehxsnohs »

1. I love Bryan's Mom and Sister so freakin much!! They seem like such likable people. I wish they were part of my family haha

2. Ollie farting at the end of yesterday's vlog was hilarious. His laugh was the cutest thing.

Ok, besides that. I had to chuckle when in the airport Bryan is all (something along the lines of) "Ollies not gonna see us and ask what presents we brought him"...then cut to Bryan seeing Ollie for the first time in a few days and Ollie yelling "I want Presents!!". Lol. Well ok then.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
S_tine05
Informer
Informer

Unread post by S_tine05 »

She has not got fertility issues argh I lost 5 babies and my doc still said its not infertility as I fall pregnant really easily but mc a few weeks in, plus I have had 3 children in between so not infertility, Missy has had two children and she certainly does not have trouble falling pregnant! I am so glad Bryan's family came to stay, you don't have to love your in laws but you can at least involve them and encourage a relationship for the sake of your kids!

I had to take my eldest for an eeg yesterday as the doctor feels he is experiencing absence seizures the way he goes blank and stares off for a few seconds exactly like Ollie, doctor said even though it doesnt usually cause long term issues it is still something that you should have properly seen to and that some children do require medication for them, they can also cause behavioral issues apparently.
Terebravisse
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Terebravisse »

madi_b_123 wrote:
IMG_5223.JPG
They are so predictable, it's ridiculous! Mimi and Papa are practically raising Ollie themselves. Anytime he does any sort of fun activity, is disciplined at all, or is taught anything, it's because of his grandparents. As bad as he is now, imagine if he was solely at the hand of his parents!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wow, Oliver sure is kicking and screaming and terrified of the potty Missy. Yup, no way he is ready to be potty trained. ImageImage

GossipKween92
Talker
Talker

Unread post by GossipKween92 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016090 ... 4272db.jpg[/img]

Nothing from missy...yet. She may be reading here though. We see you girl!

sparklyfluff
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sparklyfluff »

GossipKween92 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016090 ... 4272db.jpg[/img]

Bryan been logged on to his account here again then? Seems odd Nothing was mentioned before it was mentioned here!

janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

GossipKween92 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016090 ... 4272db.jpg[/img]

So he waited until 20 minutes before midnight to finally say something? Hi Bryan, you douche bag. It should be interesting to see if there's anything on the vlog. All he could think about was the new iPhone.
I really get the feeling from his mom and sister that they know what a "b" missy is. This trip must be hard for them. Wonder what she thinks about the whole Jeff and Tal deal. Strange to say the least. Especially when you see other bigger you tubers that don't have assistants.
Wonder where it was that Ollie was on the toilet. Target or hobby lobby? Bet Mimi was there.

zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

Just had to say that I would never post a picture of my kid in the toilet for the entire world to see. Good grief.

RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

Ugh, that's such a terrible picture to post on the internet. It's disgusting that there's nothing in their brains that says wait a minute, should I really be posting this? Will this be detrimental to my son in the future if "millions" of people are able to see this?
PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PosyGirl72 »

GossipKween92 wrote:Image

I find it funny that he chose to post that picture when That is the same picture that I posted the link from Missy's blog on here.

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Missy said nothing last year either. Bryan mentioned it while alone and sitting on their bedroom floor... almost as if he was hiding. I thinks when he says "they are over it." He really means Missy is. It is possible he's still affected and any song he writes about it is (at least in part) genuine. Bev and Nancy are there, and do seem to bring out a more human side in him.
RecklessDisregard
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RecklessDisregard »

Lol wait, are you guys saying Bryan has an account here?

Also, I was shocked that the Beauty & The Beast video wasn't sponsored. They are definitely fishing for a Disney sponsorship. That shit was blatant. Also, they clearly are running out of things to vlog. Missy seemed miserable doing the teacup craft thing.
PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PosyGirl72 »

RecklessDisregard wrote:Lol wait, are you guys saying Bryan has an account here?

Also, I was shocked that the Beauty & The Beast video wasn't sponsored. They are definitely fishing for a Disney sponsorship. That shit was blatant. Also, they clearly are running out of things to vlog. Missy seemed miserable doing the teacup craft thing.
Missy does too apparently

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.
GossipKween92
Talker
Talker

Unread post by GossipKween92 »

Ugh I find it so annoying that they have Ollie call Cassie auntie but Bryans sister Bev is just Bev. I don't see a difference.. They are both his aunties regardless if he hardly sees them.
Also, I friggen love Bryans mum and sister. They seem so lovable and warm and you can just tell they love Ollie and Finn and want to be around them constantly. Missy is such a bitch, she's not communicating with them during the vlog, I mean she just looked so bitchy at the table making them treats. Ugh!!

Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

I follow a mommy vlogger with far less subscribers. She was invited on a Disney cruise with a bunch of other vloggers and bloggers and it sounded complimentary. She actually did reviews of their services. The bumps wouldn't do a vlog like that so I'm not sure if they are right for a Disney sponsorship.
Luv2WatchYT
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Luv2WatchYT »

HelloSweetie wrote:Missy said nothing last year either. Bryan mentioned it while alone and sitting on their bedroom floor... almost as if he was hiding. I thinks when he says "they are over it." He really means Missy is. It is possible he's still affected and any song he writes about it is (at least in part) genuine. Bev and Nancy are there, and do seem to bring out a more human side in him.
I really can't see being "over it" unless you are Missy. I've always felt she had something wrong with her bc she seems SOOOO cold and unfeeling. Not necessarily a sociopath but something is NOT right with her.

WARNING - PERSONAL:

I'm not sharing this to give a personal story but simply to show the difference. My mom gave birth 43 years ago to a baby who died soon after birth and she cries at the drop of a hat when that day is brought up or if someone around her has a loss, even a stranger. A loved one even being pregnant makes her very emotional and worried. Each anniversary week is tough. My sister and I hate seeing mom still grieve so much. Yes, every day life goes on but remembering and honoring that baby should NEVER be forgotten!!!
workfromhomemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workfromhomemom »

Cgl33 wrote:I follow a mommy vlogger with far less subscribers. She was invited on a Disney cruise with a bunch of other vloggers and bloggers and it sounded complimentary. She actually did reviews of their services. The bumps wouldn't do a vlog like that so I'm not sure if they are right for a Disney sponsorship.
Was it beingmommywithstyle?

Return to “Daily Bumps”