• Advertisement
    

DailyIrresponsibleParenting (Part 72)

DailyIrresponsibleParenting (Part 72)

Postby MamaJoAnna » Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:52 am

Title credit: sparklyfluff
In part 71 (viewtopic.php?f=188&t=9856):

-Bryan continues work on the sure to be chart-topping (for 2 seconds) album
-Bryan's mom and sister came into town (and were subsequently ignored by Missy)
-Ollie got a shot and was miserable because his parents are morons
-Finn is still trying to walk
-Karma and Zuri exist
-Chickens who?

Continue.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
Image
MamaJoAnna
Super Moddie
 
Posts: 3104
Joined: Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:45 am
Location: Virginia
Has thanked: 4506 times
Been thanked: 8447 times

Advertisement

Re: DailyIrresponsibleParenting (Part 72)

Postby thenightowl » Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:57 am

I am not trying to tell her how to mourn but I don't believe that she made a video, we will never see it because it doesn't exist.

And how about Zuri now knowing how to turn on the water.. "Oh it shuts off after 2 minutes so it's not wasting any water" but if Zuri turns it on 10 times an hour, surely it does waste water Bryan. You guys are in a drought.
User avatar
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
 
Posts: 1597
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:55 am
Has thanked: 2279 times
Been thanked: 4699 times

Re: DailyIrresponsibleParenting (Part 72)

Postby workfromhomemom » Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:15 am

I'm side eyeing Bryan hard that that kitten knows how to turn on the water....
workfromhomemom
Gossiper
 
Posts: 905
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:39 am
Has thanked: 1777 times
Been thanked: 3876 times

Re: DailyIrresponsibleParenting (Part 72)

Postby tintin15 » Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:26 am

A Facebook post Missy just made for Prudential:

"Saving for our future is very important to us"

u live in a mansion. I think your future is set. And if you lose it all, well...you should have put away your money instead of spending it on a giant house on giant property with expensive furniture and appliances, and useless expensive things.
User avatar
tintin15
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1410
Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:06 pm
Has thanked: 248 times
Been thanked: 13963 times

Re: DailyIrresponsibleParenting (Part 72)

Postby Amelia322 » Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:44 am

I call BS on that project she was working on for her loss, she wasn't never working really hard on it lol lies. How can you have time for videos with Cassie but yet can't put up videos for your first son who passed? And they say they're over it and moved on but then says she doesn't know how to deal with it? So four years later and you don't know how to deal with it? That sounds serious..I mean you need to grieve... In any way, but you just can't ignore it and expect it to go away..I don't get missy..maybe having kids filled that void..but to me there will always be that pain inside..

She's such a liar and if freaking bugs me !!

I think she's lying about the video and never made one or she's lying about it and will throw one together by Friday..

And man all I kept staring at is her damn wrinkled forehead..maybe she needs to not raise of her eyebrows so much when she's lying lol


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 3151
Joined: Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:49 pm
Has thanked: 3106 times
Been thanked: 9962 times

Re: DailyIrresponsibleParenting (Part 72)

Postby caitlinbradand » Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:48 am

Amelia322 wrote:I call BS on that project she was working on for her loss, she wasn't never working really hard on it lol lies. How can you have time for videos with Cassie but yet can't put up videos for your first son who passed? And they say they're over it and moved on but then says she doesn't know how to deal with it? So four years later and you don't know how to deal with it? That sounds serious..I mean you need to grieve... In any way, but you just can't ignore it and expect it to go away..I don't get missy..maybe having kids filled that void..but to me there will always be that pain inside..

She's such a liar and if freaking bugs me !!

I think she's lying about the video and never made one or she's lying about it and will throw one together by Friday..

And man all I kept staring at is her damn wrinkled forehead..maybe she needs to not raise of her eyebrows so much when she's lying lol


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


I just watched their new video. Completely agree.
It's been 4 years. See someone about your loss since you said you don't know how to deal with.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
caitlinbradand
Amateur
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:13 pm
Has thanked: 286 times
Been thanked: 60 times

Re: DailyIrresponsibleParenting (Part 72)

Postby PosyGirl72 » Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:48 am

tintin15 wrote:A Facebook post Missy just made for Prudential:

"Saving for our future is very important to us"

u live in a mansion. I think your future is set. And if you lose it all, well...you should have put away your money instead of spending it on a giant house on giant property with expensive furniture and appliances, and useless expensive things.


she also used the wrong word.
apart and a part = not the same meaning
Image

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.
User avatar
PosyGirl72
Gossiper
 
Posts: 596
Joined: Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:31 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 2843 times

Re: DailyIrresponsibleParenting (Part 72)

Postby whys0seri0us » Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:53 am

I'm sorry. I'm all for ragging on the bumps. but i think this is one thing that shouldn't be commented on here. you wanna talk about their lack luster parenting or their poor choices when it comes to spending money or how shitty they eat, fine. but to talk shit and speculate about THIS, nah, thats wrong. it's not our place to decide how or when she grieves. not to long ago i saw someone make a post about how they never talk about it and who thats messed up so now she brings it up and yous jump down her throat.

funny enough i came here to talk about how weird bryan is around is family but now it's like pointless.
whys0seri0us
Gossiper
 
Posts: 587
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:06 pm
Has thanked: 819 times
Been thanked: 3603 times

Re: DailyIrresponsibleParenting (Part 72)

Postby HashtagBlessed » Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:54 am

That was incredibly sweet of Bryan's mom and sister to sit in on three hours of recording. It's incredibly boring to sit there and listen to someone record the same song over and over again. My husband loves to record music but it's very tedious if you're just observing. If Bryan wasn't a raging narcissistic he would have realized that and would have arranged for them to go off and do something else after an hour.
HashtagBlessed
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1081
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2015 1:44 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 6340 times

Re: DailyIrresponsibleParenting (Part 72)

Postby mermaidunicorn » Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:00 pm

"I may just sit here and read a book" weird how she's all of a sudden mentioning reading books when we were just talking on here the other day how she's nothing like Belle because she never reads.
User avatar
mermaidunicorn
Talker
 
Posts: 138
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:03 am
Has thanked: 174 times
Been thanked: 819 times

Re: DailyIrresponsibleParenting (Part 72)

Postby twomommies » Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:06 pm

mermaidunicorn wrote:"I may just sit here and read a book" weird how she's all of a sudden mentioning reading books when we were just talking on here the other day how she's nothing like Belle because she never reads.

Just like Bryan...I bet he's only seen the Harry Potter movies.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 5127
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:43 am
Has thanked: 94200 times
Been thanked: 6896 times

Re: DailyIrresponsibleParenting (Part 72)

Postby lmmomSD » Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:08 pm

Can you believe they actually did a montage of Missy NAPPING?
And no, pushing Missy in the pool wasn't a set up at all. Riiiight. Of course, now that they filmed it and laughed at it, every time she is sitting near the pool, she is going to get pushed in. And then wonder why he does it.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
User avatar
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 12561
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:08 pm
Location: San Diego, Ca
Has thanked: 64924 times
Been thanked: 60819 times

Re: DailyIrresponsibleParenting (Part 72)

Postby MamaJoAnna » Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:17 pm

Yeah that pushing in the pool had to be set up. She didn't complain about her phone being in her pocket so she must not have had it on her, meaning it was possibly set up to have her be pushed in.

Of course, if Ollie pushing her into the pool had ruined her phone, they would have just gotten a new one with the new iPhone coming out...
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
Image
MamaJoAnna
Super Moddie
 
Posts: 3104
Joined: Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:45 am
Location: Virginia
Has thanked: 4506 times
Been thanked: 8447 times

Re: DailyIrresponsibleParenting (Part 72)

Postby nmkstj » Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:30 pm

Calling it right now, Ollie is going to push Pey, Liv, or Finn into the pool. You don't push around the pool. And you definitely don't encourage your kid to "push mommy!!".
User avatar
nmkstj
Talker
 
Posts: 205
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:37 am
Has thanked: 144 times
Been thanked: 1559 times

Re: DailyIrresponsibleParenting (Part 72)

Postby Playsinrain » Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:52 pm

lmmomSD wrote:Can you believe they actually did a montage of Missy NAPPING?
And no, pushing Missy in the pool wasn't a set up at all. Riiiight. Of course, now that they filmed it and laughed at it, every time she is sitting near the pool, she is going to get pushed in. And then wonder why he does it.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk


That fake nap crap was so lame.. omg
I totally think that the pool thing was set up, but i don't think they actually think that the viewers think it wasn't set up (im probably giving all those minions too much credit). I think they did it to make Ollie think he was pushing her in bc he thought it was funny, the thing is that they didn't think this through and now he will want to push people in all the time. Hope to god it isn't Finn or one of the girls. If he trys to push an adult in its more than likely not gonna work, but one of the girls or his brother? That could end badly.
User avatar
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 5262
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:46 pm
Location: GA
Has thanked: 8750 times
Been thanked: 33909 times

Re: DailyIrresponsibleParenting (Part 72)

Postby cats-or-die » Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:04 pm

whys0seri0us wrote:I'm sorry. I'm all for ragging on the bumps. but i think this is one thing that shouldn't be commented on here. you wanna talk about their lack luster parenting or their poor choices when it comes to spending money or how shitty they eat, fine. but to talk shit and speculate about THIS, nah, thats wrong. it's not our place to decide how or when she grieves. not to long ago i saw someone make a post about how they never talk about it and who thats messed up so now she brings it up and yous jump down her throat.

funny enough i came here to talk about how weird bryan is around is family but now it's like pointless.

Agreed. Not everyone is the same. They never said they were over it, did they? Bryan said healed. Which is healthy. You can't stew on something forever. You don't forget, you don't stay angry - you heal.



xoxo gossip cat
User avatar
cats-or-die
Extreme Gossiper
 
Posts: 1882
Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:23 am
Has thanked: 1030 times
Been thanked: 8592 times

Re: DailyIrresponsibleParenting (Part 72)

Postby Playsinrain » Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:14 pm

cats-or-die wrote:
whys0seri0us wrote:I'm sorry. I'm all for ragging on the bumps. but i think this is one thing that shouldn't be commented on here. you wanna talk about their lack luster parenting or their poor choices when it comes to spending money or how shitty they eat, fine. but to talk shit and speculate about THIS, nah, thats wrong. it's not our place to decide how or when she grieves. not to long ago i saw someone make a post about how they never talk about it and who thats messed up so now she brings it up and yous jump down her throat.

funny enough i came here to talk about how weird bryan is around is family but now it's like pointless.

Agreed. Not everyone is the same. They never said they were over it, did they? Bryan said healed. Which is healthy. You can't stew on something forever. You don't forget, you don't stay angry - you heal.



xoxo gossip cat


My issue is that they conflict each other. Bryan says they have healed (or are over it, idk what he actually said and i dont want to go back and rewatch it) but then Missy comes back this year and says that she hasn't healed and is still really upset about it. Everyone morns their own way, and i don't want to cast judgement on her not being healed or him being healed. Its just that Bryan shouldnt speak for Missy if hes not going to actually think about or ask her about her feelings. They should have sat down and talked about it together BOTH times so that its consistent. Either you have healed or you haven't, there isn't really much wiggle room there. It just makes them look even LESS trustworthy than they already do. And maybe one of them is deeper into that healing process than the other, and thats ok as well, but explain that if you are going to talk about it.... It just doesn't make sense, her saying one thing and him saying another.
User avatar
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 5262
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:46 pm
Location: GA
Has thanked: 8750 times
Been thanked: 33909 times

Re: DailyIrresponsibleParenting (Part 72)

Postby just_me » Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:34 pm

For that IG post of Ollie on the potty at a store... calling all pedo's! They must love people like DB and E&J.

I have adblock now, but even before I never got ads that were geared towards kids. It was mostly for adult stuff... Aveeno, a medication I can't think of, another med (Lyrica), or hair coloring. How does Youtube know I need hair dye and pain meds? lol (Don't answer that, I know it's because Google is magical.) The ads are supposed to be based on the viewer, not the channel. At least that's what I had always assumed.
Image
just_me
Gossiper
 
Posts: 517
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:17 am
Location: Northern California
Has thanked: 3461 times
Been thanked: 2553 times

Re: DailyIrresponsibleParenting (Part 72)

Postby yoyo16 » Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:36 pm

I think they feel compelled to talk about his loss because their channels were built on the loss of Gabriel.
Also, whether or not they have healed, people will be mentioning it on the day of his birthday. The fact of the matter is, their success is based on the loss of their son and no one will ever let them forget that.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
yoyo16
Informer
 
Posts: 445
Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:14 pm
Has thanked: 1506 times
Been thanked: 2479 times

Re: DailyIrresponsibleParenting (Part 72)

Postby workfromhomemom » Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:47 pm

cats-or-die wrote:
whys0seri0us wrote:I'm sorry. I'm all for ragging on the bumps. but i think this is one thing that shouldn't be commented on here. you wanna talk about their lack luster parenting or their poor choices when it comes to spending money or how shitty they eat, fine. but to talk shit and speculate about THIS, nah, thats wrong. it's not our place to decide how or when she grieves. not to long ago i saw someone make a post about how they never talk about it and who thats messed up so now she brings it up and yous jump down her throat.

funny enough i came here to talk about how weird bryan is around is family but now it's like pointless.

Agreed. Not everyone is the same. They never said they were over it, did they? Bryan said healed. Which is healthy. You can't stew on something forever. You don't forget, you don't stay angry - you heal.



xoxo gossip cat


I might be very wrong, but I thought they did say they were over it. I don't always have the best memory though. I just remembering it shocking me and I think that's why.
workfromhomemom
Gossiper
 
Posts: 905
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:39 am
Has thanked: 1777 times
Been thanked: 3876 times

Re: DailyIrresponsibleParenting (Part 72)

Postby workfromhomemom » Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:55 pm

Ok, it was bugging me so I rewatched it and he said they were at peace with it. It never goes away, but it gets better. So, I was wrong. I guess that they were over it was my take and others on here too. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KATsm3 ... wccczCIaEb
workfromhomemom
Gossiper
 
Posts: 905
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:39 am
Has thanked: 1777 times
Been thanked: 3876 times

Re: DailyIrresponsibleParenting (Part 72)

Postby Amelia322 » Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:19 pm

She says it hurts to talk about it but they are healed? And don't know how to deal with it? I really don't think she knows how to deal with it, she got pregnant right away and her focus was shifted. I wish I knew what helped her grieve..I mean Bryan did kind of say it's Better that they didn't talk about it because it hurt when they did so idk what they did in terms of grieving. In older videos I know it was mentioned before. I think it could possibly help a lot of viewers understand her more but she doesn't want that lol


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 3151
Joined: Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:49 pm
Has thanked: 3106 times
Been thanked: 9962 times

Re: DailyIrresponsibleParenting (Part 72)

Postby Ducklings4 » Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:33 pm

Playsinrain wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:Can you believe they actually did a montage of Missy NAPPING?
And no, pushing Missy in the pool wasn't a set up at all. Riiiight. Of course, now that they filmed it and laughed at it, every time she is sitting near the pool, she is going to get pushed in. And then wonder why he does it.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk


That fake nap crap was so lame.. omg
I totally think that the pool thing was set up, but i don't think they actually think that the viewers think it wasn't set up (im probably giving all those minions too much credit). I think they did it to make Ollie think he was pushing her in bc he thought it was funny, the thing is that they didn't think this through and now he will want to push people in all the time. Hope to god it isn't Finn or one of the girls. If he trys to push an adult in its more than likely not gonna work, but one of the girls or his brother? That could end badly.



Pretending to throw Finn in wasn't the best example either. I hope they don't regret this performance in the future.
Ducklings4
Gossiper
 
Posts: 694
Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:37 pm
Has thanked: 446 times
Been thanked: 3865 times

Re: DailyIrresponsibleParenting (Part 72)

Postby lmmomSD » Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:06 pm

Playsinrain wrote:
cats-or-die wrote:
whys0seri0us wrote:I'm sorry. I'm all for ragging on the bumps. but i think this is one thing that shouldn't be commented on here. you wanna talk about their lack luster parenting or their poor choices when it comes to spending money or how shitty they eat, fine. but to talk shit and speculate about THIS, nah, thats wrong. it's not our place to decide how or when she grieves. not to long ago i saw someone make a post about how they never talk about it and who thats messed up so now she brings it up and yous jump down her throat.

funny enough i came here to talk about how weird bryan is around is family but now it's like pointless.

Agreed. Not everyone is the same. They never said they were over it, did they? Bryan said healed. Which is healthy. You can't stew on something forever. You don't forget, you don't stay angry - you heal.



xoxo gossip cat


My issue is that they conflict each other. Bryan says they have healed (or are over it, idk what he actually said and i dont want to go back and rewatch it) but then Missy comes back this year and says that she hasn't healed and is still really upset about it. Everyone morns their own way, and i don't want to cast judgement on her not being healed or him being healed. Its just that Bryan shouldnt speak for Missy if hes not going to actually think about or ask her about her feelings. They should have sat down and talked about it together BOTH times so that its consistent. Either you have healed or you haven't, there isn't really much wiggle room there. It just makes them look even LESS trustworthy than they already do. And maybe one of them is deeper into that healing process than the other, and thats ok as well, but explain that if you are going to talk about it.... It just doesn't make sense, her saying one thing and him saying another.

Exactly. I would never day they shouldn't still be mourning, or that they should. I used to be one of the sticklers over whether it was actually a stillbirth or a miscarriage, but even that doesn't get my back up anymore, because she labored and gave birth to a dead baby, which is just awful no matter what you call it. But the inconsistency is weird. And the way they trot the story out for sympathy when they want to, and try to classify themselves as infertile to try and get more views and a bigger audience, when she is so obviously not infertile.
If you want to give a voice to loss and be an "inspiration", great. If you don't, and want to just live your happy life with your sons, that's ok too. But get together and decide if you're at peace or if it hurts too much to talk about. This back and forth every year just seems disingenuous.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
User avatar
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 12561
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:08 pm
Location: San Diego, Ca
Has thanked: 64924 times
Been thanked: 60819 times

Re: DailyIrresponsibleParenting (Part 72)

Postby liz749 » Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:23 pm

[img]http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160909/b411c2f1036411c7936232e32ae56b16.jpg[/img]

Those are some pretty deep lyrics there Bryan.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
liz749
Gossiper
 
Posts: 791
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:43 am
Has thanked: 3440 times
Been thanked: 5044 times

Next

Return to DailyBumps/BumpsAlongTheWay

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

  • Advertisement