DailyIrresponsibleParenting (Part 72)

Germany2263
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyIrresponsibleParenting (Part 72)

Unread post by Germany2263 »

At someone's suggestion I watched Cassie's vlogs with Oliver. He's like a different child with her. And she talks TO him. She's not feeding him words constantly. She also allows him to be a child not a show monkey. In the case of her videos, even if she has him in them for more views, at least she is doing fun activities with him. It appears she or more likely Mimi and Papa offer more structure to him. I just think it's a shame that his parents are so "busy" that they too can't encourage him with fun learning activities.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

pllfan5 wrote:
yoyo16 wrote:Image

They just renovated their house less than six months ago. What else could they be doing in their million dollar mansion?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I bet they're converting the massive garage into an in-law suite for Mimi and Papa
Missy did say they were getting the fireplace redone to be "more rustic". Maybe that's it?
It was in the vlog when she got the flowers from Bryan. She was whining because she wanted to take a nap, and people kept coming to the door. One of them was someone about redoing the fireplace.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Smrfnose
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Smrfnose »

I saw this and I totally think M&B need to watch it. Food for thought as they raise Ollie.

Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Acbsktbll »

lmmomSD wrote:
pllfan5 wrote:
yoyo16 wrote:Image

They just renovated their house less than six months ago. What else could they be doing in their million dollar mansion?

I bet they're converting the massive garage into an in-law suite for Mimi and Papa
Missy did say they were getting the fireplace redone to be "more rustic". Maybe that's it?
It was in the vlog when she got the flowers from Bryan. She was whining because she wanted to take a nap, and people kept coming to the door. One of them was someone about redoing the fireplace.

Probably what it is. Wish Bryan would realize his house isn't that awesome. He paid the CA price for a house that isn't that great. Here that house would be $300-500K

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

Does anybody like prank calls?
I have DailyFarts phone number :D
And their email... But that's just too predictable.
That goes for EJ as well.

REMEMBER, NO CONTACTING YOUTUBERS - MOD.

If you got the chance to call/text them what would you say?
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

I found it humorous that BuzzFeed has a "quiz" on "do you need the newest iPhone." I put the most recent model in for kicks because I knew that was what B&M had had and of course, it said no :P
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
julim94
Talker
Talker

Unread post by julim94 »

Anyone have seen this video??
All the comments said Bryan won or the daily lumps won, when Bryan post only 2 videos when the other person has like 5 or more?

Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

So, maybe some of you know, before becoming a Grammy award winning singer, Bryan used to run his photography business, Bryan Lanning Imagery.
He also, luckly, is dumb enough to use the same username on Disquss to comment to articles he read online. https://disqus.com/by/bryanlanningimagery/
That is definitely him: has his old location, and the description is "Vlogger".
I am going to post the articles and the comments he left or you can check the link above.
Note: The comments are quite old.

Justin Beiber and Selena Gomez Spice It Up with Mexican Restaurant PDA - Couples, Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez
The buttonhole is getting a little loose but you are right…OOOooh he is so soft.

Babies….He will try to knock her up. Then he can become a "man". Dumb girl.

I think dating bieber ruined her name and career and it will continue to do that. What guy would want her after bieber dong has been in there? Yeah a couple guys would screw her in the butt on gp but she is a walking joke now. Had she not dated bieber who knows what projects she would have done. I think he ruined it for her
Justin Bieber’s Penis is Now a Matter of Public Record
Lil justin weiner
CEOs are being paid more — a lot more — and the gap is widening
Donald Bren is a total butt. My family has lived in Southern California on and off and we all despise Bren. Talk about an ugly freak with the ugliest buildings I. Have. Ever. Seen. It is cray-cray! I'm glad we moved out to Murrieta.

At least Bieber doesn't have to search for his...
julim94
Talker
Talker

Unread post by julim94 »

All the comments said Bryan won or the daily lumps won, when Bryan post only 2 videos when the other person has like 5 or more?

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Joke's on him. Selena Gomez is doing just fine. Lots of hit songs, spokesperson for Verizon, Pantene, was on the Victoria's Secret Angels TV special, etc. He wishes he was as "ruined" as she is!

WTFoxtrot
Informer
Informer

Unread post by WTFoxtrot »

julim94 wrote:

It disgusts me to think his typical pre-teen fans may watch this video. Considering you say the comments are mostly in favor of Bryan, I'd guess that's the case (who else is going to say the 20 seconds he was in the video is better than the 5+ minutes the girl was in it?). His stuff in it is G rated, but the girl's stuff is FAR, FAR too mature for their young eyes, ears & "impressionability" !! From her dance moves to the lyrics of the songs, kids shouldn't be watching or exposed to that kind of shit!

I'm no saint. Actually, I'm fairly well corrupt (lol), but I didn't get this way until I was several years older than his fan base/typical "target audience!" It's just sad to me what kids are exposed to via the internet these days. It's a fantastic, but very dangerous tool.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

lmmomSD wrote:Joke's on him. Selena Gomez is doing just fine. Lots of hit songs, spokesperson for Verizon, Pantene, was on the Victoria's Secret Angels TV special, etc. He wishes he was as "ruined" as she is!

It just shows what a chauvinist he is. Selena Gomez is "ruined" by having sex with Bieber, so men would only want to have sex with her anally? That's pretty messed up.
julim94
Talker
Talker

Unread post by julim94 »

WTFoxtrot wrote:
julim94 wrote:

It disgusts me to think his typical pre-teen fans may watch this video. Considering you say the comments are mostly in favor of Bryan, I'd guess that's the case (who else is going to say the 20 seconds he was in the video is better than the 5+ minutes the girl was in it?). His stuff in it is G rated, but the girl's stuff is FAR, FAR too mature for their young eyes, ears & "impressionability" !! From her dance moves to the lyrics of the songs, kids shouldn't be watching or exposed to that kind of shit!

I'm no saint. Actually, I'm fairly well corrupt (lol), but I didn't get this way until I was several years older than his fan base/typical "target audience!" It's just sad to me what kids are exposed to via the internet these days. It's a fantastic, but very dangerous tool.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
I agree with you 10000% and I couldn't say better than you!

PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PosyGirl72 »

Vincere wrote:Image
So, maybe some of you know, before becoming a Grammy award winning singer, Bryan used to run his photography business, Bryan Lanning Imagery.
He also, luckly, is dumb enough to use the same username on Disquss to comment to articles he read online. https://disqus.com/by/bryanlanningimagery/
That is definitely him: has his old location, and the description is "Vlogger".
I am going to post the articles and the comments he left or you can check the link above.
Note: The comments are quite old.

Justin Beiber and Selena Gomez Spice It Up with Mexican Restaurant PDA - Couples, Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez
The buttonhole is getting a little loose but you are right…OOOooh he is so soft.

Babies….He will try to knock her up. Then he can become a "man". Dumb girl.

I think dating bieber ruined her name and career and it will continue to do that. What guy would want her after bieber dong has been in there? Yeah a couple guys would screw her in the butt on gp but she is a walking joke now. Had she not dated bieber who knows what projects she would have done. I think he ruined it for her
Justin Bieber’s Penis is Now a Matter of Public Record
Lil justin weiner
CEOs are being paid more — a lot more — and the gap is widening
Donald Bren is a total butt. My family has lived in Southern California on and off and we all despise Bren. Talk about an ugly freak with the ugliest buildings I. Have. Ever. Seen. It is cray-cray! I'm glad we moved out to Murrieta.

At least Bieber doesn't have to search for his...
not trying to defend him...but it could be someone who is just using is name and all that. This is the internet after all.

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

Don't call them or even joke about calling them because that's absolutely crossing a line
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:Um why do the chickens need to be recorded? And you don't have to stick the chickens face into the water, they'll figure it out, my goodness.

Actually you do have to show them where the water is in a new place or in a new water container..Especially with chicks, and if they are using a new waterer.. Chickens are pretty dumb sometimes and wont find it and will die. Recording them is pretty smart too. This way if something is stalking them at night or one turns up missing they will know exactly whats going on. My parents have chickens, ducks and turkeys and they also have cameras on them. I will say i thought it was dumb they put cameras on them when they were in the garage, where seemingly they were out of danger, but sine they are outside now i can see why they would want them.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

lmmomSD wrote:
SaltandBurn wrote:
lmmomSD wrote: I'm lost at where you are going with this post? Was it an actual reply to what I said? I didn't mention anything about breastfeeding. I just think saying Missy looks hot or her boobs look good (neither are my actual opinions) are perfectly normal/fine/not "over the top" comments.
The quote tree was too long. I was more responding to the post you responded to.
Aaaanyway,. Bryan has more dumb tweets today. Apparently, he's God now, "blessing" his family.
And I am just going to leave this second one here:

What is the "blessing" thing about.. are those bottles of nail polish or glitter? What is that?

Cant quote the pics... :(
mermaidunicorn
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mermaidunicorn »

Just caught up on the 70 posts I have missed!! Not been on the forum for a while as I've just made the move to University!!!

I can't believe the childish comments he made about Justin. As you can probably all tell by my picture, I'm a huge fan of Justin and to say that he "ruined" her career makes me sick. Grow up Bryan.
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

Playsinrain wrote: What is the "blessing" thing about.. are those bottles of nail polish or glitter? What is that?

Cant quote the pics... :(
It looks like bottles of glitter glue or something...there's also something in the background that says "body gems" and looks like the little stick on gems from, like, 2004 or for vajazzling. He is blessing the whole family with body gem "tattoos" in the shapes of hearts and dolphins, covered in glitter maybe? #blessed
workfromhomemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workfromhomemom »

I wonder how long Bryan can go on "blessing" his family with trips and such. I just don't get the rate they spend $. For instance, the recent chicken coop and the Disney trip. Is it coming in that fast Bryan?

Return to “Daily Bumps”