Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

DailyIrresponsibleParenting (Part 72)

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Title credit: sparklyfluff
In part 71 (http://ytmommadrama.com/viewtopic.php?f=188&t=9856):

-Bryan continues work on the sure to be chart-topping (for 2 seconds) album
-Bryan's mom and sister came into town (and were subsequently ignored by Missy)
-Ollie got a shot and was miserable because his parents are morons
-Finn is still trying to walk
-Karma and Zuri exist
-Chickens who?

Continue.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: DailyIrresponsibleParenting (Part 72)

Unread post by thenightowl »

I am not trying to tell her how to mourn but I don't believe that she made a video, we will never see it because it doesn't exist.

And how about Zuri now knowing how to turn on the water.. "Oh it shuts off after 2 minutes so it's not wasting any water" but if Zuri turns it on 10 times an hour, surely it does waste water Bryan. You guys are in a drought.
workfromhomemom
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by workfromhomemom »

I'm side eyeing Bryan hard that that kitten knows how to turn on the water....
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

A Facebook post Missy just made for Prudential:

"Saving for our future is very important to us"

u live in a mansion. I think your future is set. And if you lose it all, well...you should have put away your money instead of spending it on a giant house on giant property with expensive furniture and appliances, and useless expensive things.
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

I call BS on that project she was working on for her loss, she wasn't never working really hard on it lol lies. How can you have time for videos with Cassie but yet can't put up videos for your first son who passed? And they say they're over it and moved on but then says she doesn't know how to deal with it? So four years later and you don't know how to deal with it? That sounds serious..I mean you need to grieve... In any way, but you just can't ignore it and expect it to go away..I don't get missy..maybe having kids filled that void..but to me there will always be that pain inside..

She's such a liar and if freaking bugs me !!

I think she's lying about the video and never made one or she's lying about it and will throw one together by Friday..

And man all I kept staring at is her damn wrinkled forehead..maybe she needs to not raise of her eyebrows so much when she's lying lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
caitlinbradand
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by caitlinbradand »

Amelia322 wrote:I call BS on that project she was working on for her loss, she wasn't never working really hard on it lol lies. How can you have time for videos with Cassie but yet can't put up videos for your first son who passed? And they say they're over it and moved on but then says she doesn't know how to deal with it? So four years later and you don't know how to deal with it? That sounds serious..I mean you need to grieve... In any way, but you just can't ignore it and expect it to go away..I don't get missy..maybe having kids filled that void..but to me there will always be that pain inside..

She's such a liar and if freaking bugs me !!

I think she's lying about the video and never made one or she's lying about it and will throw one together by Friday..

And man all I kept staring at is her damn wrinkled forehead..maybe she needs to not raise of her eyebrows so much when she's lying lol

I just watched their new video. Completely agree.
It's been 4 years. See someone about your loss since you said you don't know how to deal with. Image

PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PosyGirl72 »

tintin15 wrote:A Facebook post Missy just made for Prudential:

"Saving for our future is very important to us"

u live in a mansion. I think your future is set. And if you lose it all, well...you should have put away your money instead of spending it on a giant house on giant property with expensive furniture and appliances, and useless expensive things.
she also used the wrong word.
apart and a part = not the same meaning

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.
whys0seri0us
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by whys0seri0us »

I'm sorry. I'm all for ragging on the bumps. but i think this is one thing that shouldn't be commented on here. you wanna talk about their lack luster parenting or their poor choices when it comes to spending money or how shitty they eat, fine. but to talk shit and speculate about THIS, nah, thats wrong. it's not our place to decide how or when she grieves. not to long ago i saw someone make a post about how they never talk about it and who thats messed up so now she brings it up and yous jump down her throat.

funny enough i came here to talk about how weird bryan is around is family but now it's like pointless.
HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

That was incredibly sweet of Bryan's mom and sister to sit in on three hours of recording. It's incredibly boring to sit there and listen to someone record the same song over and over again. My husband loves to record music but it's very tedious if you're just observing. If Bryan wasn't a raging narcissistic he would have realized that and would have arranged for them to go off and do something else after an hour.
mermaidunicorn
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mermaidunicorn »

"I may just sit here and read a book" weird how she's all of a sudden mentioning reading books when we were just talking on here the other day how she's nothing like Belle because she never reads.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

mermaidunicorn wrote:"I may just sit here and read a book" weird how she's all of a sudden mentioning reading books when we were just talking on here the other day how she's nothing like Belle because she never reads.
Just like Bryan...I bet he's only seen the Harry Potter movies.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Can you believe they actually did a montage of Missy NAPPING?
And no, pushing Missy in the pool wasn't a set up at all. Riiiight. Of course, now that they filmed it and laughed at it, every time she is sitting near the pool, she is going to get pushed in. And then wonder why he does it.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Yeah that pushing in the pool had to be set up. She didn't complain about her phone being in her pocket so she must not have had it on her, meaning it was possibly set up to have her be pushed in.

Of course, if Ollie pushing her into the pool had ruined her phone, they would have just gotten a new one with the new iPhone coming out...
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
nmkstj
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nmkstj »

Calling it right now, Ollie is going to push Pey, Liv, or Finn into the pool. You don't push around the pool. And you definitely don't encourage your kid to "push mommy!!".
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

lmmomSD wrote:Can you believe they actually did a montage of Missy NAPPING?
And no, pushing Missy in the pool wasn't a set up at all. Riiiight. Of course, now that they filmed it and laughed at it, every time she is sitting near the pool, she is going to get pushed in. And then wonder why he does it.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
That fake nap crap was so lame.. omg
I totally think that the pool thing was set up, but i don't think they actually think that the viewers think it wasn't set up (im probably giving all those minions too much credit). I think they did it to make Ollie think he was pushing her in bc he thought it was funny, the thing is that they didn't think this through and now he will want to push people in all the time. Hope to god it isn't Finn or one of the girls. If he trys to push an adult in its more than likely not gonna work, but one of the girls or his brother? That could end badly.
cats-or-die
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by cats-or-die »

whys0seri0us wrote:I'm sorry. I'm all for ragging on the bumps. but i think this is one thing that shouldn't be commented on here. you wanna talk about their lack luster parenting or their poor choices when it comes to spending money or how shitty they eat, fine. but to talk shit and speculate about THIS, nah, thats wrong. it's not our place to decide how or when she grieves. not to long ago i saw someone make a post about how they never talk about it and who thats messed up so now she brings it up and yous jump down her throat.

funny enough i came here to talk about how weird bryan is around is family but now it's like pointless.
Agreed. Not everyone is the same. They never said they were over it, did they? Bryan said healed. Which is healthy. You can't stew on something forever. You don't forget, you don't stay angry - you heal.

xoxo gossip cat
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

cats-or-die wrote:
whys0seri0us wrote:I'm sorry. I'm all for ragging on the bumps. but i think this is one thing that shouldn't be commented on here. you wanna talk about their lack luster parenting or their poor choices when it comes to spending money or how shitty they eat, fine. but to talk shit and speculate about THIS, nah, thats wrong. it's not our place to decide how or when she grieves. not to long ago i saw someone make a post about how they never talk about it and who thats messed up so now she brings it up and yous jump down her throat.

Agreed. Not everyone is the same. They never said they were over it, did they? Bryan said healed. Which is healthy. You can't stew on something forever. You don't forget, you don't stay angry - you heal.

xoxo gossip cat
My issue is that they conflict each other. Bryan says they have healed (or are over it, idk what he actually said and i dont want to go back and rewatch it) but then Missy comes back this year and says that she hasn't healed and is still really upset about it. Everyone morns their own way, and i don't want to cast judgement on her not being healed or him being healed. Its just that Bryan shouldnt speak for Missy if hes not going to actually think about or ask her about her feelings. They should have sat down and talked about it together BOTH times so that its consistent. Either you have healed or you haven't, there isn't really much wiggle room there. It just makes them look even LESS trustworthy than they already do. And maybe one of them is deeper into that healing process than the other, and thats ok as well, but explain that if you are going to talk about it.... It just doesn't make sense, her saying one thing and him saying another.
just_me
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by just_me »

For that IG post of Ollie on the potty at a store... calling all pedo's! They must love people like DB and E&J.

I have adblock now, but even before I never got ads that were geared towards kids. It was mostly for adult stuff... Aveeno, a medication I can't think of, another med (Lyrica), or hair coloring. How does Youtube know I need hair dye and pain meds? lol (Don't answer that, I know it's because Google is magical.) The ads are supposed to be based on the viewer, not the channel. At least that's what I had always assumed.
yoyo16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by yoyo16 »

I think they feel compelled to talk about his loss because their channels were built on the loss of Gabriel.
Also, whether or not they have healed, people will be mentioning it on the day of his birthday. The fact of the matter is, their success is based on the loss of their son and no one will ever let them forget that.

workfromhomemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workfromhomemom »

cats-or-die wrote:

xoxo gossip cat
I might be very wrong, but I thought they did say they were over it. I don't always have the best memory though. I just remembering it shocking me and I think that's why.

Return to “Daily Bumps”