DailyIrresponsibleParenting (Part 72)

mermaidunicorn
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyIrresponsibleParenting (Part 72)

Unread post by mermaidunicorn »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016090 ... 5fd354.jpg[/img]

So she can post a video of all the make up she bought, but she can't upload one to commemorate her lost son?? Wow.
ButterflyB
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ButterflyB »

Wow she finally bought moisturizer lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

Sorry guys but the video she was working really really really hard on was actually a make up haul and not about her still birth. Whoops! Oh missy silly you!

#humbled #cambodialiving

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

"I really like this thickness where it's not too big or it's not too small where it's not going to be too tight "- missy

pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

So Missy made an Ulta haul video instead of talking about the baby that she lost Does she not care about him at all anymore?

#FreeFinleyandJackson
your_illusion
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by your_illusion »

Maybe I don't understand because I am blessed to have my son who is my 1st,but I feel like if God forbid if that happened to me I'd never get over it. Yes time heals wounds but that was your child. I am sure , Hedi Kim who have had still birth still mourn time to time . I know waterswife who recently lost Beckett will be mourning for a long time. I just find it strange they don't talk about him time to time. Nothing wrong with mentioning your son even though he isn't here.

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

I have never had a loss, but have two boys. I may not be the best to comment on this but Missy's loss was a lot different than Heidi Kim's or most stillbirths. She was "only" 17 weeks along and never actually saw the baby after it was born and never had a funeral or anything so it was more like a miscarriage. I am in no way defending her but this is how I feel.

brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

Missy was in a good mood today - because Bryan's family left! Natalia was doing work at Missy's house but Missy was showing all the things they bought....so clearly she just buys everything and the rest of them put everything together for her.....and we wonder why Ollie is always wanting things and never appreciating anything :|
ladyju28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ladyju28 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016091 ... bd1687.jpg[/img]

Image The Lannings in the nearby future:
marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

she would for sure do gender selection before she had that many boys!!

jdb06
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jdb06 »

mermaidunicorn wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016090 ... 5fd354.jpg[/img]

So she can post a video of all the make up she bought, but she can't upload one to commemorate her lost son?? Wow.
What is mommy make-up? I became a mom in April and have done my make-up the exact same as before. I guess I never went through an emo/scene phase though, so I never had to re-dye my hair and tone down my make-up to fit into regular crowds.

smellycat801
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by smellycat801 »

I noticed the L wall today and I don't like it. Way too over done.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

I agree that there was no video. It would be out of left field. She even admitted that many of their viewers don't know about Gabriel. Their reaction only bothers me because they bring it up when it's to their advantage. It's like they took advantage of the loss to get into daily vlogging. It makes me sick.
Terebravisse
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Terebravisse »

jdb06 wrote:
mermaidunicorn wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016090 ... 5fd354.jpg[/img]

What is mommy make-up? I became a mom in April and have done my make-up the exact same as before. I guess I never went through an emo/scene phase though, so I never had to re-dye my hair and tone down my make-up to fit into regular crowds.

I'm wondering what mommy makeup is too. Like really? Isn't that like saying you can't wear certain types of clothes because you are a mom? I can't with these people.
Also, the only reason Bryan is talking about the new iPhone is so the minions think he is "so cool" for being able to get the newest phone.

monkey837
Talker
Talker

Unread post by monkey837 »

THEORY: there's no real "pirate room". But rather the toy channel for Ollie is going to be pirate themed. Something like "Oliver's Treasure Chest". They'll set up one of their garages as a studio with the pirate stuff.

actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

Terebravisse wrote:
jdb06 wrote:

Also, the only reason Bryan is talking about the new iPhone is so the minions think he is "so cool" for being able to get the newest phone.

He's been an Apple fanboy since before the minions came along. They were living in a garage and he would sell their old iMacs/iPads/iPhones for new models when they came out.
vonniebeth
Gossiper
Gossiper
Discord name: vonniebeth

Unread post by vonniebeth »

I'm still laughing at the emo Bryan photo. It reminds me of Sims I used to make at 3 AM because I was bored. :lol: If 2005 Pete Wentz stood next to him, Bryan could probably pass for an understudy for Fall Out Boy.
"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there."

RIP Seamus, the goodest good boy :love2: 11.08.06-12.08.19
just_me
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by just_me »

Tonight on DB, Bryan & Jeff have a slumber party on Periscope. Or maybe they have a weird and quick Q&A while "the kids" take a shower together.

https://www.periscope.tv/w/aqI7sTMzMzE5 ... -2m5RZLDU7

Sent from my N9130 using Tapatalk
just_me
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by just_me »

lmmomSD wrote:Missy is so stupid. "No, you're not Super Girl. You're Super Woman. She's the super hero" No, it's Super Girl. And put down the camera and adjust your kid's Batman mask. Of course she bought succulents. They are hip now. Kinda irritates me because I have always loved succulents. My mom had a major green thumb and gave me succulents when I was little because they were harder for me to kill. And now that they're cool, all these hipsters are buying them. Only good thing about it is that it makes them easier to get.
They're starting the Uncrustables already with Finn. But he can't have cake until he's one. #lanninglogic.
I've said it before. Nobody gives a rat's ass if you have the newest iPhone. It really bugs me that Bryan makes such a big deal about having to pre-order the new phone every year. And did you all hear him when Missy and Tal were hanging things using a level, and he said "I could never do that"?
Random, but does anyone else think that wall with all the "L's" looks really stupid?
And I don't believe for a minute that Finn waking up happy "never happens".
I'm sorry. Rant over. I was kinda trapped when my daughter was watching them.
I like the idea of the L's, but I think the reason I hate it is because DB did it. lol

I cannot take it when people just must upgrade their iPhone every time a new version is released. If there's nothing wrong with your current phone, it's just unnecessary. I'm a total Android girl though (iPhone's frustrate the hell outta me), so that could also have something to do with it.

What the heck is mommy make-up? I'm not a mom, but I didn't realize there were certain brands JUST for mom's. :roll:
Sweet456
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Sweet456 »

So I'm still at a loss, do they just pay the Johnson to work for them/hang out with them? Like they use their pool and sleep over,Take naps there, ect it makes zero sense. I could not handle the constant being over there

Return to “Daily Bumps”