DailyFirstWorldProblems (Part 73)

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: DailyFirstWorldProblems (Part 73)

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Didn't want to make a big quote tree, but for sarahelizabeth_1, the reason we think Missy has a thing for Corbin, besides the giggles and hair flipping, was that when they went to visit for Corbin and Kelsey's _wedding_, she ran up to him, jumped on him and wrapped her legs around him. Even Bryan was uncomfortable.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Carolina
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Carolina »

I actually enjoy the blog and everyone was genuinely happy. The ballon trick was so good. I didn't even know they where celebrating Finn birthday today? It doesn't seem special for some odd reason even on Twitter they post about Ollie enjoying the bouncy thing but not Finn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Romeoxsavexme »

Why is finns birthday party already? I'm so confused.

just_me
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by just_me »

Lurker4Life wrote:Fun facts while I most likely wait for the vlog --> If people haven't notices Bumps have the discussion 'page' of their channel off lol. Couldn't handle the hate. And this is their synopsis:

We are a Southern California family of 4 that likes to live life to the fullest. We share our honest day-to-day life in video form for you to enjoy. The Daily Bumps family includes Missy, a stay-at-home mom and lover of baking, Bryan, a singer-songwriter who has shared the iTunes Top 40 with artists such as Justin Bieber and Taylor Swift, Oliver, an adrenaline-filled 3 year old who enjoys climbing and jumping, and Finley, a lovable little newborn boy.

So they could update it to say Ollie was three but they still have Finn down as a newborn? And its pretty pathetic when you advertise yourself as an artist on the same level of Justin Beiber and Taylor Swift (with number ones) but your greatest claim to fame is top 40.

And to set the record straight Bryan, your album supposedly did 'well' on the charts but it was only up there for one week and the highest any of the singles got was 39 in the UK and in the world the average for all the singles was 71st? What deluded drugs is Bryan on that make him feel like he is the king of the Earth? I want whatever he has.
He's hoping the people reading that to be new to the vlogs. They can't go back and check exactly how long he was at #1, to where they don't know yet that their lives are anything but honest, that living their life to the "fullest" means spending every last penny they have like they'll be dead tomorrow.
marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

Wait.. He has ACTUALLY made a song about the queen of idaho?? I thought that was a joke! Lol

jmenjivar88
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jmenjivar88 »

Omg I am so pissed! & fin isn't even related to me! His party literally looks thrown together! They put a hell of a lot more work into ollie's parties then poor fin :( these people are a piece of work!

jmenjivar88
Amateur
Amateur

& once again, about 90 percent of the vlog was all about "how cute Ollie is!" "How excited Ollie is" "look at Ollie" my god!

jmenjivar88
Amateur
Amateur

Sorry for posting so much I'm just commenting as I watch but Ollie pretty much opened all of finn's gifts. Ummm his mom could have helped... but no ollie LOVES opening gifts

liz749
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by liz749 »

jmenjivar88 wrote:Sorry for posting so much I'm just commenting as I watch but Ollie pretty much opened all of finn's gifts. Ummm his mom could have helped... but no ollie LOVES opening gifts ImageImageImage

It would have been nice if they took 10 minutes to wrap them up as well. Finn is old enough to help rip some paper. They probably didn't bother because they knew Ollie would just rip them to shreds.

Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

He mentioned his single how many times on twitter and only mentioned Finn once. He posted more pictures of his performance than he did of Finn. Time to check your priorities, Bryan.
Bumblebee93
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Bumblebee93 »

Please lock this thread.

Return to “Daily Bumps”