• Advertisement

PerfectLove902 | Krispy Kremed: 3 Men, 1 Year

Re: Krispy Kremed: 3 Men, 1 Year

Postby mommaof2cuties » Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:27 pm

Mybaby wrote:So I'm no longer allowed to defend myself in my personal life? Mkay. if that makes me tayler jr then hi there I'm tayler jr. some of y'all will always look for any little thing to talk about.

I don't see you defending yourself. You're posting poor me I was abused last year and decided to share it again so people can tell me how I am such a strong woman for leaving, when all I did was get away from him and get into drugs and lose my daughter to said abuser.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper

Advertisement

Postby Mybaby » Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:37 pm

Really? You obviously know nothing about my life anymore or only see what you want too. The "abusers" girlfriend has been telling people I did it to myself. I see my daughter all the time he'll I had her for the last few weeks till I got sick. I've been clean almost a year now so that's really not even a topic thing anymore. I didn't lose her, I still have joint custody of her, would you like to see the paper work?
Mybaby
Amateur

Postby mommaof2cuties » Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:42 pm

Isn't she his wife now? And it doesn't matter that you've been clean a year. You still choose drugs over harper. You all need to grow the hell up. Harper hears everything you guys say about eachother. I feel bad for that sweet girl, she deserves a stable family where everyone can get along
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper

Postby Mybaby » Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:52 am

No not his wife just as u likes to call it "his live in girlfriend" also don't assume I talk about them while my daughter is around because I can assure you we do not (William and I).
Mybaby
Amateur

Postby mommaof2cuties » Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:23 am

Mybaby wrote:No not his wife just as u likes to call it "his live in girlfriend" also don't assume I talk about them while my daughter is around because I can assure you we do not (William and I).

Obviously you do since you say harper told you they force her to call her mom
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper

Postby Mybaby » Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:44 am

We were shopping harper looked at me and told me "Amy makes me call her mom" I then looked at her and said you don't have to call her mom because I am your mom. My daughter does talk to me and tell me things unprovoked. If your child isn't open with you their is a problem.
Mybaby
Amateur

Postby HelloSweetie » Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:36 am

Mybaby wrote:We were shopping harper looked at me and told me "Amy makes me call her mom" I then looked at her and said you don't have to call her mom because I am your mom. My daughter does talk to me and tell me things unprovoked. If your child isn't open with you their is a problem.

But a gentler response would have been.... you can call her whatever you like. If you want to call her mom, then that's fine. I know you love me.

It's possible she was checking to see what your reaction would be. Sounds like she got just what she expected. Let's be real, you can't even stay calm and take advice from your friends! But sure, you're 100% composed when you hear your daughter saying something that pisses you off about your ex and his new wife.

I'm a victim of domestic violence as well, and posting pics on IG would be one of the last things I would do if I've moved on! It's not only poking the bear, but it makes you look like you're obsessed with your ex and trying to get his attention. It's disrespectful to William too, who, if I had to bet money, I bet you make Harper call "dad."

And if your drug use is irrelevant because you moved on, then I guess so is your ex's violent history. Sounds like he got his shit together. If you want credit for it, then he gets it too. Yes DV speaks to his character, but so does a lot of the shit you've done.
HelloSweetie
Guru Gossiper

Postby Kryptonite » Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:51 am

Welcome back, Kotter...

Mybaby wrote:So I'm no longer allowed to defend myself in my personal life? Mkay. if that makes me tayler jr then hi there I'm tayler jr. some of y'all will always look for any little thing to talk about.

Perhaps we wouldn't have anything to talk about if you would stop making your drama public? Your thread has less than two new posts a month and then you come on and post fourteen times in a failed attempt to “defend” yourself and then more people come out of the woodwork to comment in response to you. You're not that relevant. If you would stop commenting and keep your drama to yourself, no one would talk about you. Are you incapable of understanding how internet forums work? Also, I find it absolutely hilarious that you decided it was appropriate to bring up your internet BFF, Tayler. Especially after she shared her abortion admission on Instagram. That'll totally give you points with us, Kris.

Really? You obviously know nothing about my life anymore or only see what you want too. The "abusers" girlfriend has been telling people I did it to myself. I see my daughter all the time he'll I had her for the last few weeks till I got sick. I've been clean almost a year now so that's really not even a topic thing anymore. I didn't lose her, I still have joint custody of her, would you like to see the paper work?

We only “see what we want to”? How is that possible when you share every detail of your life on Instagram? LMAO. We're posting YOUR posts, honey. We're happy you're clean but you DID almost lose Harper. Explain why you didn't have your own child in your own custody and instead she spent time with the man who you claim abused you? No, I'm not talking about the legal custody agreement you have. I'm talking about who ACTUALLY had Harper. That logic is flawed: drug addicted mother vs. abusive father... so instead Grandma has to take on all of the responsibility because none of you are adults.

Also, you don't get to decide what is a “topic thing” (LOL). This is an online discussion board and as long as there is no security breach, WE decide what is a topic of discussion.

No not his wife just as u likes to call it "his live in girlfriend" also don't assume I talk about them while my daughter is around because I can assure you we do not (William and I).

Um, you've had about three live in boyfriends since Amy met Justin. Who the hell are you to talk? People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones, dear Krissy. Who the hell cares if she calls her mom? The only time that should be an issue is if Harper feels uncomfortable with it. Grow up, Krissy. You're still as immature as you were the day you had, Harper. You weren't ready to become a parent and you're still not ready. You've done nothing to improve yourself for that sweet, innocent child and that is incredibly sad.

Please don't have any future children...
"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin

Kryptonite
Super Moddie

Postby anti-troller » Sat Dec 10, 2016 8:49 am

i'll only be replying once don't bother asking for more I won't bother to read it, I've waited until my probation was over to say anything without fear of retaliation. 1st the lil one has never been kept by my mother, ive had her since the whole fiasco while her mother enjoyed being a teenage girl her grandmother even though living 5 minutes away goes weeks without seeing her sometimes due to busy life. 2nd yes i plead no contest to my charges, but i did not plead guilty. honestly theres no defense when it comes to DV except for video/wittnesses and i couldnt risk being away from my daughter for 6 months in jail so i took a plea deal which is now completed (yes she has papers confirmining my no contest). 3rd no matter how obsessed she is with me and my family, driving by my house, posting things on the internet from 2 years ago, etc... i'll never keep the lil one from her real mother i believe a child needs her mother no matter how crazy she is we will NEVER turn her against her mother no matter how delusional she is. 4th we let harper call my gf whatever she wants we neither encourage nor discourage her, when her real mother takes 6 months to see her for 4 days, you can't really wonder why she calls my gf "momma" when theyve spent almost every day of over a year together, they love each other truely. her real mother is 100% encouraged by both of us to be in her life as much as she wants as long as shes in no harm. 5th Why would i marry someone whove ive been with for not even close to 3 years, yes its the next step obviously moving in tests if we can handle being with each other, she is a natural mother and a amazibg gf couldnt ask for better. 6th and finally, its been near 2 years? why am i still a topic? harper is a healthy happy child with 3 familys that love and spoil her rotten with a daddy that would give her the world if i could. the lil one and I are living our happily ever afters, nothing can change that now. goodbye everyone :)
anti-troller
Talker

Postby blackbetty » Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:49 am

To be petty or not to be petty...
#FreeBen
blackbetty
Super Moddie

Postby missparzival » Sat Dec 10, 2016 2:05 pm

blackbetty wrote:To be petty or not to be petty...

Be petty why the hell not

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
missparzival
Gossiper

Postby orava » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:54 pm

Has anybody wondered why she has 3000+ followers but has hardly any people liking her posts?
orava
Amateur

Postby Kryptonite » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:10 pm

orava wrote:Has anybody wondered why she has 3000+ followers but has hardly any people liking her posts?

Because she's teamed up with dumb Instagrams run by teens and Tayler so they follow and realize her content sucks.

Kryptonite
Super Moddie

Postby mommaof2cuties » Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:35 am

Nice kristy
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper

Postby Kryptonite » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:17 pm

The epitome of class...

Kryptonite
Super Moddie

Postby Queenie135 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:09 am

So you.. Associate with people who.. Use slurs..? Good thing everyone here knows you're not very smart. Hopefully Harper won't hear her.. Whatever you are.. Say words like this.
Queenie135
Amateur

Postby Metalheadmama666 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:17 pm

Krissi what is going on

Metalheadmama666
Gossiper

Postby mommaof2cuties » Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:30 pm

Lol shes one up i absolutely tayler on shitty tattoos. Shes doing them herself. And tayler/ashley hospital selfies lmao
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper

Postby QueenR_ » Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:52 pm

Wooooow those are bad!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
QueenR_
Amateur

Postby Mybaby » Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:57 pm

They maybe bad, but my brother did them who is now learning with his gun. So judge away but by judging that you show that you wouldn't be there for your family. Also that photo was from later on that day from the hospital I believe, I had a Ulser, and a major panic attack.

Judge away on my life. Can't believe this is still active.
Mybaby
Amateur

Postby mommaof2cuties » Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:14 pm

Mybaby wrote:They maybe bad, but my brother did them who is now learning with his gun. So judge away but by judging that you show that you wouldn't be there for your family. Also that photo was from later on that day from the hospital I believe, I had a Ulser, and a major panic attack.

Judge away on my life. Can't believe this is still active.

Cant believe you still check here and comment every time you are talked about.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper

Postby Mybaby » Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:16 pm

I haven't commented since the beginning of December if you look. I still read on a few girls forms sometimes.
Mybaby
Amateur

Postby QueenR_ » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:09 pm

If I had a tattoo apprentice in my family, I'd let them practice on me MAYBE after they practiced on pig skins for 6 months and were GOOD. That shit is on you always.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
QueenR_
Amateur

Postby Queenie135 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:30 pm

You can be there for your family and not let them ruin your life?? Those tattoos are not going to do you any favors career wise... Not to mention it's unsanitary.
Queenie135
Amateur

Postby missparzival » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:34 pm

The music one is upside down......

missparzival
Gossiper

PreviousNext

Return to Krissylove902 / PowerPuffKristy/TeenMomKristy