krissylove902 Part 1

TheCrow
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: krissylove902

Unread post by TheCrow »

Boorads wrote:I think Krissy has pissed a lot of people off for a long time. This was just the icing on the cake.
LF03 just had a major blow. Let the girl be pissed off at a stupid girl who likes to rub salt in wounds.

Wow, I sound like a minion and often disagree with most of Ashley's comments but I think she is justified on tearing this little shit a new a$$hole.
Krissy just likes the negative attention. By responding people are giving her exactly what she wants. Exactly, Krissy's a stupid girl, why let her get to you? What does she know about anyone?

See... You're doing exactly what I try to avoid doing, letting my personal emotions cloud my thoughts and opinions. I just brush people off as if they were dirt.

If someone manages to get under my skin, I calm myself down, and then reply.
Boorads
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Boorads »

None of us would be the wiser if Ashley did not bring up what happened in her personal life here and this discussion would not be happening. Since she did I think it is fair game to discuss it. Good, bad or ugly. Once again my opinion, but I thought this was the purpose of the site?! I don't know how many times I have read stuff about that I thought was too far, but is it up to me to tell people to not talk about it in the manner they wish? Not so sure I have that authority...pretty sure I don't. No snark.
sleep84
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by sleep84 »

I think Krissy is ridiculous. She doesn't articulate her insults or responses, I get that you get ticked off if anyone dances on your life's ruins (so to speak), BUT Krissy is 17. Acting like a normal average 17 yr old with an internet connection. (forgetting the fact that she has a daughter. Scary.)
She starts drama. She is a teenager. Mentally, anagraphically, everything. What she said was stupid and really mean, but you can't insult her maturity and intelligence and then you pay her back with the same coin.
I think Ashley had a right to send her a message, maybe even commenting. The whole ping-pong-ing of vlogs.. not really what shines for being more mature than Krissy.
I guess that getting a taste of the medicine that Tayler gets all the times, doesn't taste so good after all?

I, for one, couldn't stand a couple of things of the responses.
1) I can't stand when people bring about the age difference before anything else. At 17 I was way more level headed and caring and understanding and smart than LOADS of 30yr olds that I know today. Saying that she knows shit about life because she's 17 and you know everything because you're 24, kind of proves you wrong when you say you're more mature.. :?
Age means just so much. I don't need to put my age in front of you, if I need to question your judgement. I don't need to cover my ass. I don't need numbers to back me up to stand my ground.
Age in a relationship means, generally, just so much.
2) Low blows about appearence (the haircut)... YIKES. I didn't see that coming.

I genuinely think that Krissy has either health or anxiety problems..or she's not lucid when she vlogs. (add that she gets short of breath SO much just for saying 3 words O.o )
up all night, got demons to fight
xSenka
Talker
Talker

Unread post by xSenka »

I agree with you sleep. Not every relationship as a teen is going to be on and off. I understand Krissy's is like that, but saying that all teens act the same with relationships is completely wrong. I've been dating my boyfriend since I was 15, I am now 18 and he's 21. We have NEVER broken up. His cousin dates my bestfriend, they have been together the same length of time we have and haven't broken up. Just because some teens breakup make up doesn't mean every teen relationship is like that. Some are just as serious as when you're 24.

Sleep, I think she's out of breath because of her weight, not picking on her. I just believe that may be the cause.
sleep84
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by sleep84 »

xSenka wrote:Sleep, I think she's out of breath because of her weight, not picking on her. I just believe that may be the cause.
I thought that much panting was normal if you walked, run or climbed stairs, given her size (not THAT big). I thought that maybe there was something more, because she is overweight, yes. But one of my best friends growing up was obese, she didn't get short of breath just by talking when she was so young.
It could just be that she gets super antsy and excited to rant about someone in a vlog! :lol:
up all night, got demons to fight
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

Krissy is probably loving this right now, more attention than she knows what to do with. This is just what she wanted, lets not give her the satisfaction anymore and wait until her next cry for attention.
whatsername_

Unread post by whatsername_ »

gossip_lover wrote::lol: krusty is a good nickname for her!

I call her Krusty because that's exactly what she is.
Ratchet ass hoe.
Make a video about me, Krusty.
You bet your sorry ass you would regret it.
xSenka
Talker
Talker

Unread post by xSenka »

sleep84 wrote:
xSenka wrote:Sleep, I think she's out of breath because of her weight, not picking on her. I just believe that may be the cause.
I thought that much panting was normal if you walked, run or climbed stairs, given her size (not THAT big). I thought that maybe there was something more, because she is overweight, yes. But one of my best friends growing up was obese, she didn't get short of breath just by talking when she was so young.
It could just be that she gets super antsy and excited to rant about someone in a vlog! :lol:
Lol, anything is possible, but if that's the case she needs to relax. We are just people on the other side of the computer x.x. I can barely ever make it through one of her videos. The way she talks annoys me, like she is talking down to me lol...
thegooseiscooked

Unread post by thegooseiscooked »

Krissy is an absolute ....hmmmm...which word to use? Loser, tool, dickhead...none of them have quite enough oomph or fully describe the disaster zone that is that girl.

However, that just confuses me all the more why seemingly intelligent women on this site are following her every move and griping about it. If I was spending my life watching that complete shit, I would be so depressed.

Ladies, go to the movies, play with your kids, clean the house, go for a walk.....whatever you do, click on that unsubscribe button and stop feeding the attention whore. Her videos are ridiculous.
thelittlefamilyof3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by thelittlefamilyof3 »

Seriously....Calm down about the hair. If she were Kim K stepping out with a hairstyle like that....Well, you know. This site was DESIGNED to talk about and discuss mommy vloggers. So if you are against expressing your opinion about a vlogger, or you want to tell others to go for a walk or do something else, when YOU'RE sitting there taking the time to talk down to us from your high-horse, well that's pretty ridiculous.

She chose that awful hairstyle and it looked REDONK. And she knows it too, because in her mall video she had her bangs pinned back after telling us how OH MAH GAH, I LOOOOOOOVE MY BANGS!

As for me making a response? Seriously, her video didn't bother me one iota. At that point, I was too far gone into the depths of break-up hell to even be bothered by it. I just like making videos to people who make videos to me. I can't help my nature. I love to debate and discuss. Politics, hair, parenting, makeup...Whatever. I'm a talker and I like to engage in discussions and debates. Don't like it? There should be that nifty little ignore button...That is, unless you want to continue to debate! I'm feeling slightly more myself now, so I'll give it a whirl!
http://fattypcosnomore.blogspot.com/

Return to “Krissylove902 / PowerPuffKristy/TeenMomKristy”