krissylove902 Part 1

gossip_lover
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: krissylove902

Unread post by gossip_lover »

That's the thing that irks me the most, the majority of you were so nice to her and she makes you guys sound like you are pure evil.
I still say she is just doing this for attention. Go back to making weight loss vlogs and updates on Harper. Does she even make videos about her?
guestgue
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by guestgue »

This girl is completely insane. I'm sorry, but even my worst enemy I wouldn't "cheer" when they have something devastating happen. Just so low class.

Also, would you like me to adjust the title of this subforum to include powerpuffkristy?
“There is something of yourself that you leave at every meeting with another person.” – Fred Rogers

[email protected]
Jessica.Amber
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jessica.Amber »

I suggest we all stop posting on her thread... starve her out and don't give her the attention she's so hungry for. That will just piss her off more, and honestly it would do everyone a world of good.

And I will say that she is a disgustingly ugly human being. It's one thing to post on LFO3's thread or comment on her channel, or even send a bitchy message... but it's another to make a YT video publicly mocking someone else's pain. That is so wrong on so many levels. She needs to get a life and stop coming on here! Grow the fuck up, Krissy... find something else to do with your time, like parenting your child, instead of being so invested in gossip. It's pathetic. And since you claim to believe in karma, just know that everything you put out there comes back x3... so don't be surprised if your bf cheats on you or his abuse escalates. Enjoy your crappy life.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Krissy is just a immature little shit who believes she is entitled because she fucked up herself on her and we refuse to have her back. She won't go far in life if that is her attitude. What ever energy you give out to the universe, comes back ten fold Krissy. God speed for Harper grows more compassionate, intelligent and more understanding in the future.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

This is how it always is...Krissy does something we gossip for a bit but then stop so she does something again...wonder what it'll be next time.
TruthBTold
Talker
Talker

Unread post by TruthBTold »

Can someone point me in the direction of said video? I can't seam to even find her channel? Did she re name it or make a new one? TIA
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

TruthBTold wrote:Can someone point me in the direction of said video? I can't seam to even find her channel? Did she re name it or make a new one? TIA
She's on a new channel. I think she deleted her first one, not sure.

[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
Both on Ashley.
TruthBTold
Talker
Talker

Unread post by TruthBTold »

TaylorKnows wrote:
TruthBTold wrote:Can someone point me in the direction of said video? I can't seam to even find her channel? Did she re name it or make a new one? TIA
She's on a new channel. I think she deleted her first one, not sure

[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
Both on Ashley.

Thanks!
briannaspeaks
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by briannaspeaks »

thelittlefamilyof3 wrote:Krissy is just Krissy. She has no class and no intelligence. She won't go far in life. So she can have her trashy trailer, her abusive on again off again boyfriend, and her youtube videos. I may not have a man in my life right now, but I guarantee my child will grow up to be a surgeon or a doctor, and her kid will end up on Maury.

Sorry...That was mean.

What I really meant to say was, fuck you, Krissy. Fuck you.
I only know a little bit of the situation (probably just as much as everyone else knows) but regardless I don't think you should bring her daughter into the equation. Her daughter has nothing to do with those videos.

"She generally gave herself very good advice, (though she very seldom followed it)."
whatsername_

Unread post by whatsername_ »

I've been fairly MIA.
I've been really struggling with personal issues and I haven't had much to say about anyone, but I guess my reappearance will be this.

Fuck you, Krissy. Fuck you. Fuck your boyfriend. Fuck. You.
I may be angry at everything right now, but you are literally the scum of the earth. You are a fucking bully. You're rude, you're immature and you are a horrible mother.
This may be horrible to say, but I hope Harper grows up to resent you.
Ashley is like a sister to me, and you crossed the motherfucking line.
I don't normally use words like this, mainly because they're reserved for a special occasion.
But you are a C U N T.
FUCK YOU.
thelittlefamilyof3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by thelittlefamilyof3 »

briannaspeaks wrote:
thelittlefamilyof3 wrote:Krissy is just Krissy. She has no class and no intelligence. She won't go far in life. So she can have her trashy trailer, her abusive on again off again boyfriend, and her youtube videos. I may not have a man in my life right now, but I guarantee my child will grow up to be a surgeon or a doctor, and her kid will end up on Maury.

Sorry...That was mean.

What I really meant to say was, fuck you, Krissy. Fuck you.
I only know a little bit of the situation (probably just as much as everyone else knows) but regardless I don't think you should bring her daughter into the equation. Her daughter has nothing to do with those videos.
I said that because look how she's being raised. Not to insult the child.
http://fattypcosnomore.blogspot.com/
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by placebo »

You should just ignore Krissy. By responding, you were just adding fuel to the fire.
junepher

Unread post by junepher »

[quote="thelittlefamilyof3"][quote="briannaspeaks"][quote="thelittlefamilyof3"]Krissy is just Krissy. She has no class and no intelligence. She won't go far in life. So she can have her trashy trailer, her abusive on again off again boyfriend, and her youtube videos. I may not have a man in my life right now, but I guarantee my child will grow up to be a surgeon or a doctor, and her kid will end up on Maury.

Sorry...That was mean.

What I really meant to say was, fuck you, Krissy. Fuck you.[/quote]

I only know a little bit of the situation (probably just as much as everyone else knows) but regardless I don't think you should bring her daughter into the equation. Her daughter has nothing to do with those videos.[/quote]

I said that because look how she's being raised. Not to insult the child.[/quote]

Girl, for being so "mature" you sure have been too occupied with this little TWIT. She is young and ignorant, but you have been a huge fucking bully and bitch. You thought in your mind that being "23" and engaged to the love of your life, who according to you was "amazing", made you fucking superior. I'm sorry you're going through this major BULLSHIT with this asshole whom you thought was perfect. But do you or anyone else think that she is going to be mature at 17 yrs old? Especially when you targeted and berated her? And what a huge leap to predict your child to be a doctor and her's to be on Maury. How mature of you, eh?
pitbulllove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pitbulllove »

How is Ashley occupied with krissy if she is addressing what was said about her? Not like she used a bunch of curse words in that video either. She was calm and said what she needed to. She is light years (maturity) ahead of Krissy and that fact will never change.
“The average dog is a nicer person than the average person."
-Andy Rooney

Unread post by Guest »

The "winner" of this battle will be the one who forfeits first.
whatsername_

Unread post by whatsername_ »

I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE
surferbunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by surferbunny »

what a loser lol she watches these forums like a HAWK!

she is just mad she kept getting caught making fake profiles, so she is wanting everyone who has ever called her ass out to be as miserable as she is ... she is really a creep
baby # 2 due early 2015 ..fingers crossed for PINK!!
surferbunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by surferbunny »

She also looks nuts in her vids :shock:

lol @ model..for what? Kmart ads? if even
baby # 2 due early 2015 ..fingers crossed for PINK!!
sleep84
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by sleep84 »

Oh my.. apparently I missed some drama. It's a rough time for me so I've been awol a bit. I could use a little distraction, I'm catching up with this! LOL

Ok: PowerPuffKristy, you MAY need someone to explain this to you. It's one thing if you break your head falling down the stairs. Accident, you don't see it coming. Maybe you could have been more careful, but one's only human and there is just so much you can control and predict in life)
It's another thing if you break your head in a car accident because you were driving like a maniac and not wearing seat belts on purpose. THEN you make a video saying: "A-Ha! you deserve it! you were careful, but you broke your face as well!" :roll:
SO not what a smart person would do.
ANYWAY..... I think this was just a ploy to let people know that GG is now YTMD.

Sweetie, are you on drugs or something? o.O Do you know that nothing you said has the least bit of meaning for someone with 2 grams of brain, right?
ok, 'fess up. You wanted to show off lots of air quotes!
up all night, got demons to fight
thelittlefamilyof3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by thelittlefamilyof3 »

I just can't get it up for sparring anymore. LFO3 is out of commission for a while.
http://fattypcosnomore.blogspot.com/

Return to “Krissylove902 / PowerPuffKristy/TeenMomKristy”