Didn't even watch her penis video.
ber614
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: krissylove902 Part 2

Unread post by ber614 »

What is "circoncision"? How hard is it took spell check before you post a video? Especially if that is the main topic of your video.
Lovaleea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Lovaleea »

briguez wrote:What is "circoncision"? How hard is it took spell check before you post a video? Especially if that is the main topic of your video.
I didnt even notice that, guess im just too use to her "spelling". She obviously googled a wonderful picture for her thumbnail, dont know why she cant use spellcheck.
Aladam1234
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Aladam1234 »

briguez wrote:What is "circoncision"? How hard is it took spell check before you post a video? Especially if that is the main topic of your video.
She must've changed it because it's spelt right.
If Life is Unfair to Everyone, Doesn't the make Life Fair?
You Are Unique, Just Like Everyone Else!
Judge Me as You Will! You're just some person behind a screen.
Beth_munday
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Beth_munday »

She actually said she googled it first before posting!

But anyways, her instagram has a new pic of harper in a car seat. I think she actually posts these just to get people talking. I can't comment on the chest clip because we don't have them here so idk if that's right but the straps start way too high, way above her head! Its ridiculous.
Lovaleea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Beth_munday wrote:

She actually said she googled it first before posting!

But anyways, her instagram has a new pic of harper in a car seat. I think she actually posts these just to get people talking. I can't comment on the chest clip because we don't have them here so idk if that's right but the straps start way too high, way above her head! Its ridiculous.
Looks like the chest clip is too low to me... As well as built in car seats... I can't imagine they would be safe at all. I'm not experienced with these though so someone else will have to give their input. I'd personally never use them though. A regular car seat has to be safer.
ihateleaf
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ihateleaf »

I've never seen a car with built in car seats.
Lovaleea
Gossiper
Gossiper

For you Krissy... I did a little research out of pure curiosity, I looked at several sites and they all said the same thing, that the seats werent really that safe at all. Also Note the OVER 2 years and at LEAST 30 pounds... Otherwise its not to be used at all.

•Built-in seats (integrated seats): Some cars and vans come with built-in child safety seats. These may be used by children who are over 2 years of age, weigh at least 30 pounds and meet the weight and height requirements specified by the manufacturer. Check with the maker of the car to find out the height and weight requirements, and to see if there are any recalls.
TWDfan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by TWDfan »

Now she's sucking up to Tayler. "Cool mother. Bad ass wife." Please.

Also, congrats on almost making it to part three. You must be so proud of yourself.
ImageImage
hjl226

Unread post by hjl226 »

Lol now taylers giving her car seat advice
whatsername_

Unread post by whatsername_ »

... Tayler is the LAST person who should be giving advice.
I cannot stop laughing. These girls are hot ass fucking messes.
Beth_munday
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Beth_munday »

I've been wondering if now that Tayler is planning to ERF if Krissy will too.
Aladam1234
Talker
Talker

Since no answered I'll ask again:
Who is the girl that TeenMomKristy put on blast over YouTube? Something about her finance leaving her and their child? Is this the same chick? Or am I far off?
Madhatter42
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Madhatter42 »

Aladam1234 wrote:Since no answered I'll ask again:
Who is the girl that TeenMomKristy put on blast over YouTube? Something about her finance leaving her and their child? Is this the same chick? Or am I far off?
Yes that's Ashley from TheLittleFamilyOf3
Alrosel
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Alrosel »

Aladam1234 wrote:Since no answered I'll ask again:
That was Ashley or littlefamilyof3.
Aladam1234
Talker
Talker

That's what I thought, that's Crazy!
IAmTheNight
Informer
Informer

Unread post by IAmTheNight »

Ok, her recent video of them going to Walmart was ridiculous. Why doesn't Kristy ever properly dress her daughter? She never has socks or shoes on. She is too lazy to fully dress her to go to the store, she didn't even have pants on. It just looked like a shirt and a diaper. Just because kristy abd justin walk around looking homeless doesn't mean Harper should. You know those kids you see in public that look like they have no clothes? The kids you feel sorry for? Yeah, that kid was Harper in that video.
mumma2one

Unread post by mumma2one »

IAmTheNight wrote:Ok, her recent video of them going to Walmart was ridiculous. Why doesn't Kristy ever properly dress her daughter? She never has socks or shoes on. She is too lazy to fully dress her to go to the store, she didn't even have pants on. It just looked like a shirt and a diaper. Just because kristy abd justin walk around looking homeless doesn't mean Harper should. You know those kids you see in public that look like they have no clothes? The kids you feel sorry for? Yeah, that kid was Harper in that video.

I agree, that "top" she was wearing is actually a dress but even still its night time put her in weather appropriate clothes, I am not sure what the weather is like where Kristy lives but to me she still needs shoes, socks & at least a shirt & pants not a dress. Kids feel the cold more than us so when getting them dressed for comfort dress them like you plus an extra layer.......LAZY KRISTY.

EDIT- It also annoyed me that she gave her that zebra with no intention of buying thats just cruel. Obviously you do not have to buy it coz you can't buy them every little thing but thats just teasing her. If I recall Kristy just gave it to her, Harper didn't ask for it.
IAmTheNight
Informer
Informer

Unread post by IAmTheNight »

mumma2one wrote:
IAmTheNight wrote:Ok, her recent video of them going to Walmart was ridiculous. Why doesn't Kristy ever properly dress her daughter? She never has socks or shoes on. She is too lazy to fully dress her to go to the store, she didn't even have pants on. It just looked like a shirt and a diaper. Just because kristy abd justin walk around looking homeless doesn't mean Harper should. You know those kids you see in public that look like they have no clothes? The kids you feel sorry for? Yeah, that kid was Harper in that video.

I agree, that "top" she was wearing is actually a dress but even still its night time put her in weather appropriate clothes, I am not sure what the weather is like where Kristy lives but to me she still needs shoes, socks & at least a shirt & pants not a dress. Kids feel the cold more than us so when getting them dressed for comfort dress them like you plus an extra layer.......LAZY KRISTY.

EDIT- It also annoyed me that she gave her that zebra with no intention of buying thats just cruel. Obviously you do not have to buy it coz you can't buy them every little thing but thats just teasing her. If I recall Kristy just gave it to her, Harper didn't ask for it.

Yeah, she could've at least put leggings in her or something if she's wearing a dress, she's even got pictures of Harper on the ground with a jacket on but no shoes or socks. If it's cold enough for a jacket then it's cold enough for shoes especially on damp grass.

The thing with the Zebra bothered me too, Kristy should never tease that baby like that. Why even put it in the buggy when you don't intend to buy it? You could tell she really liked it by the way she was snuggling with it, it's like Kristy doesn't even acknowledge the fact that Harper has feelings.
Did you notice in the beginning how Harper was thrashing around in her car seat, she was all over the place! Those straps need to be fitted better! She wouldn't stand a chance in a wreck.

Return to “Krissylove902 / PowerPuffKristy/TeenMomKristy”