PerfectLove902 | Krispy Kremed: 3 Men, 1 Year

mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: PerfectLove902 | Krispy Kremed: 3 Men, 1 Year

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Kryptonite wrote:I usually don't post here because I'm no longer interested in keeping up with Krissy but I thought this hilarity was worth sharing.

Apparently, according to a source who will remain unnamed, Krissy is sending out letters from her "lawyer"...

She's admitted to everything here herself. You can't sue for defamation when you're the one posting that you were high, that you slept with three men in a matter of months, etc.

Get a grip.
Hope I get a letter lol. I'll send all the screenshots out there about her and make sure her krusty ass is never allowed with harper again ;)
annaclinchwalsh963
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by annaclinchwalsh963 »

Public defenders I'm fairly certain would have more important cases, and if you've got money for lawyers and aren't using it to rectify your "unfair custody situation" Then that would indicate what sort of mother you are

Sent from my ZTE BLADE A112 using Tapatalk
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Some stupid things shes posting since i can finally post screenshots
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Anyone know where she went?
Bellathorne
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bellathorne »

She randomly showed up on my Instagram followers after like years of being gone. Looks like she lost custody of Harper to her shitty baby daddy and has no plans on trying to get her back for awhile
lilyfaze
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by lilyfaze »

Hey, so i figured id come here and speak. No i dont have Harper, Justin cleaned up his act, as much as that even shocks me. Though i did get to have a relationship with her for about a year in 2019. In Feb 2020 i tried to kill myself, and well was more or less sucssesful. i took over 200 kolonipins and addy (all percribed) trying to end it. i went threw liver and kidney fauiler and had a heart attack. i was in a coma for a week. then on hospice ( they truly didnt think id pull threw) after that month stay in the hospital i did rehab. but me i messed up and went back to erik, we were at that point split for almost a year. needless to say he got me back on drugs again, till i finally got tired of his abuse ( phisical and mental) and left him again and went and staid with friends. im now getting my life FINALLY on track. i dont do drugs anymore, i have 8 months clean. i couldnt be prouder, i put on weight, i smoke weed and take my meds and drink some times ( i dont even drink enough to get drunk.) i had a HARD realizason, my friends were all dying because of that life, coming up murdered ect. eriks final act of trying to control me when i left was trying to kill his self 4 times, the 4th he did, dec 23rd 2021.. Me and his mom are super close due to everything she saw me go threw with her son.

That all being said, im doing better then i have in my whole life. i have people that are keeping me on track and finally im forming a relationship with family members. i outted my step father ( with proof in his own words voice recorded on the phone with me) about the sexual stuff that happened when i was younger that he did.

i have started coming out with ALOT of my life story the past year. i have someone doing a show with my life incorperated into it, thats kinda big.

im about to start working on music now also now that i have a studio avalible to me in my home ( by boyfriend is a kinda big rocker (gold albums ect) and i have alot of my music friends that are big excited for me,

i finally feel loved in life. i was a very toxic person for to long.

-kristy

Return to “Krissylove902 / PowerPuffKristy/TeenMomKristy”