• Advertisement

Tapatalk Issues

Tapatalk Issues

Postby bipolarmorgan » Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:18 pm

Related issues - specific to Tapatalk can be found here.
bipolarmorgan
Technical Admin

Advertisement

Re: Tapatalk Issues

Postby bipolarmorgan » Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:55 pm

Test

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
bipolarmorgan
Technical Admin

Postby ukcheesefeind » Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:25 am

How do I get on the sacconejoly thread it says password it's never asked that brfore

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ukcheesefeind
Amateur

Postby TaylorKnows » Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:18 am

ukcheesefeind wrote:How do I get on the sacconejoly thread it says password it's never asked that brfore

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That thread is soley on GG now. The one on here is being used to plan a baby shower for whatshername, password protected so the mama to be doesn't peak.
TaylorKnows

Postby bipolarmorgan » Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:10 pm

That section was moved to secret area, and also shouldn't have been done that way. We apologize for the confusion that was caused.
bipolarmorgan
Technical Admin

Postby mommaof2cuties » Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:09 pm

Random but pretty messed up that people were planning her a shower and she bashed everyone on reddit..
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper

Postby blackbetty » Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:15 pm

When it came down to actually doing it, only one person pitched in that wasn't a friend of hers off the site so it really kind of flopped.
#FreeBen
blackbetty
Super Moddie

Postby Kryptonite » Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:47 am

Yeah... I had the password once and it wasn't going too well. I'm not sure what happened, lol. Oh... reddit.

I bet she had a lovely shower thrown by her friends and family that made up for it, though.
#StayPuffy

Kryptonite
Super Moddie

Postby blackbetty » Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:11 pm

Nah it flopped before reddit, most of the people who wanted to help were just talk lol
#FreeBen
blackbetty
Super Moddie

Postby AnonymousSource » Wed May 06, 2015 7:26 am

Tapatalk issue: when they post pictures, 1) you can't see them from mobile OR desktop, 2) you have to follow a link and it actually downloads the picture to your computer/phone automatically, 3) you can't quote the person with their messed up link pic because the picture is more than 600 pixels often. I don't know how they post it to begin with, but it's hell trying to fix.

It's awful Morgan! Help! Lol I try to edit/reupload as many pictures as I can so everyone can see them, but there are so many.
AnonymousSource
Extreme Gossiper

Postby mommaof2cuties » Wed May 06, 2015 9:49 am

AnonymousSource wrote:Tapatalk issue: when they post pictures, 1) you can't see them from mobile OR desktop, 2) you have to follow a link and it actually downloads the picture to your computer/phone automatically, 3) you can't quote the person with their messed up link pic because the picture is more than 600 pixels often. I don't know how they post it to begin with, but it's hell trying to fix.

It's awful Morgan! Help! Lol I try to edit/reupload as many pictures as I can so everyone can see them, but there are so many.

When I click the links it downloads and then won't even let me open the link
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper

Postby bipolarmorgan » Tue May 19, 2015 10:40 pm

mommaof2cuties wrote:
AnonymousSource wrote:Tapatalk issue: when they post pictures, 1) you can't see them from mobile OR desktop, 2) you have to follow a link and it actually downloads the picture to your computer/phone automatically, 3) you can't quote the person with their messed up link pic because the picture is more than 600 pixels often. I don't know how they post it to begin with, but it's hell trying to fix.

When I click the links it downloads and then won't even let me open the link

Ok, sorry for the lateness... I'm trying to understand the problem though....

can you explain or screenshot how you are attempting to post images, because I'm sure I've never had a problem and other users don't.... so maybe it's just a little confusing?
bipolarmorgan
Technical Admin

Postby mommaof2cuties » Tue May 19, 2015 10:45 pm

If someone posts a link of an image from tapatalk when I click to view it it downloads to my phone and tablet. When I try to open the downloaded kink it won't open. So I can't see anything posted by tapatalk users unless i ask someone to repost it
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper

Postby blackbetty » Wed May 20, 2015 12:39 am

Hey Morgan, I'm not sure how it appears on a desktop cause it isn't currently working for me so I can't check it out (I don't have a computer at the moment) but here's what it looks like to a non tapatalk user when they post a pic through tapatalk.

The mods and I were bypassing the problem until you had a fix for it by deleting the img tag and making it a clickable link and that was working. But for some reason now when some people click it, it downloads. (I don't have this issue though)

The temporary fix I've been doing is if I see one and people (namely mommaof2cuties cause we frequent the same topics) struggling to open an image, I go in to edit the message, copy and paste the link, download it to my phone, then edit it as an attachment to the original post and leave the link alone so more people see it. That seems to work, but all the mods kinda cycle through busy times where we aren't around often and slow times where we are so a lot slip through the cracks. I know you're busy, that's why I haven't bugged ya more haha. I hope this makes the issue a little clearer.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
#FreeBen
blackbetty
Super Moddie

Postby bipolarmorgan » Sun May 24, 2015 1:20 pm

hmm... Unfortunately I can't do much with the Tapatalk integration in that sense, but I'll keep researching and seeing if I can find some sort of workaround. Also let's find out if this is affecting everyone or just a select group of users.

That bbcode should work, and obviously that's not the expected output. :) Let's keep poking at it, until we figure it out.
bipolarmorgan
Technical Admin

Postby bipolarmorgan » Sun May 24, 2015 1:21 pm

I wonder if just the mobile theme is having the issue or all themes..... ?????
bipolarmorgan
Technical Admin

Return to Miscellaneous