Are there any Nurses on here?

AuntieToABabyBoy:)
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Are there any Nurses on here?

Unread post by AuntieToABabyBoy:) »

Hello all! I plan on starting school in the Summer and I want to go for either Nursing or Radiography. I'm leaning more towards Nursing as there are plenty of opportunities and I want to become a Labor and Delivery Nurse then continue my education and become a Neonatal Nurse. If there are any Nurses on here I would love to hear the pros and cons and if you would recommend becoming one.
Being a auntie is the best gift in the world and when I become a mother my life would be perfect <3 :)
butterfly16_f

Re: Are there any Nurses on here?

Unread post by butterfly16_f »

I was a labor and delivery nurse for a few years and now am a stay at home mom. There are many opportunities as you said and it is a very rewarding job. However, it can also be a very draining job and that part I was not fully prepared for. I still did love it and miss it often.
ButterflyB
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Are there any Nurses on here?

Unread post by ButterflyB »

I am a NICU nurse and love it. You have to have a passion to help others though to be a nurse. I would suggest going straight for your BSN too and don't waste your time with an associates degree in nursing as most hospitals now want nurses with BSNs.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Return to “Offtopic Miscellaneous”