Move YTMD back onto GG ?

whatsername_

Re: Move YTMD back onto GG ?

Unread post by whatsername_ »

I change my vote.

Please move us back.

The extreme sensitivity here is bullshit. At least over on GG there aren't whiney cry babies who want everything to be PC and stupid.
It's a fucking gossip snark site.

I'd love for some of these posters to read the Kailyn subforum or maybe her reddit and then claim they know what is offensive and what isn't.
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

Even if we moved back, the oversensitive people will follow. They were on GG.
whatsername_

TaylorKnows wrote:Even if we moved back, the oversensitive people will follow. They were on GG.
Yeah but the people who can gossip without getting their feelings hurt over everything will put them in their place. Which is what 75% of the cry babies need.
GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by GetYouTubesTied »

Dude whenever I peek over on the Kailyn forum it's like the Olympic arena of snark. I don't even watch or follow K but I get sucked into reading those threads

The OrganizedLikeJen people can be entertaining as well

There's someone on the SacconeJoly thread who writes a saga of "diary entries" in Emilia's voice. Pretty funny. Frankly though I find those threads pretty boring on the whole and the ItsJudysLife threads to be even duller. Maybe I'm just spoiled by the epic trashiness and lack of responsible parenting to be found in our little slice of the YT pie...but I struggle to detect any remarkable level of dysfunction in a vlog of Jonathan reading Emilia a bedtime story when I've just come from the likes of Tayler or Lucy.
GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

(Is it just me or am I missing something?)
thegooseiscooked

Unread post by thegooseiscooked »

There's crap going down on this site that you wouldn't believe.

I am upfront. I say what I think. If you piss me off, you know about it straight away. I say it and I forget it. If apologies are exchanged, I don't hold a grudge. I use this site purely for entertainment. It's nothing to do with my life.

It has come as a huge surprise to me over the past couple of weeks that people are way more invested than that. People are holding grudges, sitting on information that they think they can use against people, telling lies and putting on an act for "thanks". There are 1 or 2 people now that I trust on this site. You know who you are. Some mods are irresponsible and bitter. Aggressive and nasty. Not all, some. Some mods are fabulous.

I vote we go back to GG. At least there, I would be a little more protected against people who want revenge, who want to threaten me via PMs whilst acting nice as pie to my face in the general public. This site has gotten out of control.
FLOSSY77

Unread post by FLOSSY77 »

I really feel like I want to go home to the mother land. We were cast off and we made the best of it, but it sucks. I hate going back and forth to different sites. I want to join in on other topics. I feel like we are the ytmd outcasts here.
I will quote Jack from LOST "We have to go back" :)
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

Geez Goose, wth is happening here? I thought this place was pretty much an open book. I'd no idea that there was behind the scenes crap, so pointless and middle school. I have a different opinion on GG. I don't think it's nearly as civil as here. There is a definite problem with the mods here (except for Yue). There's been a high turn-over rate for some reason. Why did Anonymous Source leave? Did she ask to step down? My only problem with being moved back is that GG has tons of lag. It goes over capacity all the time, doesn't load and is slower to use. Not that I care that much, I only usually have enough time to read a couple of threads there.
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
thegooseiscooked

gypsophila wrote: Why did Anonymous Source leave? Did she ask to step down?
No.
FLOSSY77

Unread post by FLOSSY77 »

thegooseiscooked wrote:
gypsophila wrote: Why did Anonymous Source leave? Did she ask to step down?
No.
Hahaaaa. Dying to call her out. Any word back?
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Wait, wait, wait... AS is gone? I didn't realise she left... I'm missing so much here...
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

So why did she leave?
Medic

Move YTMD back onto GG ?

Unread post by Medic »

Me too yue.
If we go back to GG can someone please explain how to navigate that site. I can't figure out for the life of me. At least here it's easier for me to get around, then again I probably just need to use GG more often to get the hang of it.
I think when my son Falls asleep I'll go and read forever kailyns threads sounds entertaining lol I have no idea who this girl is
whatsername_

Actions have consequences.
thegooseiscooked

Unfortunately, I don't think it's permanent.

Lets just say I don't want to have to talk to her ever again. If she does come back, I've foed her and put her on my PM blacklist.

That's all I'm going to say.
GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Lately the ytmd boards have been more dramatic than yt itself
sleep84
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by sleep84 »

I need to catch up... what happened? are we moving back? what are the latest dramas? oh man...
up all night, got demons to fight
thegooseiscooked

Let's just say that AnonymousSource's idea of the power of being a mod was over-exaggerated and not quite the same as other mods.

She wasn't above screen shotting people's IP addresses, keeping them for future reference and using them to threaten people.
dfwmom
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by dfwmom »

So I have been missing a lot of the fun apparently...

are we going back to GG? I like it over here, but apparently I don't get involved in enough of the drama that is going on to see all of the bad...
whatsername_

I still would like to move back.

Return to “Offtopic Miscellaneous”