Show me your tattoos!

blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Show me your tattoos!

Unread post by blackbetty »

Tell me what it cost!

I'm hoping to get a tattoo for my birthday, haven't gotten a tattoo in 5 years. Been talking to my artist on social media and he said he will give me a ballpark guess off my inspiration pics but I don't wanna send like 10 pics to narrow down which I can afford first haha. Trying to pick which comes next!

Basically I wanna get an idea of how complex out of my wanted designs I can afford before j start getting them quoted! Plus I love to see tattoos. Surprised there's no thread for them (or is there? I didn't look but don't remember one!)
#FreeBen
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: Show me your tattoos!

Unread post by Yue195 »

Mine was $180. I'll try take a better photo tonight.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Mine was $180. I'll try take a better photo tonight.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
Madhatter42
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Madhatter42 »

I don't want to post a picture of mine because its really personal, I can dm you a picture of it if you want to see it to get a better understanding of what I'm talking about though. Mine is about 4 or 5 inches long on my stomach and it was $160 but my tattoo artist is someone ive known since i was little so he gave me a good deal, it probsbly would have been closer to $200 if i went somewhere else. It has bright colors in it. I have another one on my side that's just words and it was $60 but with tip it was $80.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I'll DM you!

I will prob pay lower end prices - not cheap like Tayler's, but my artist is in a smaller town outside the metro, has reasonable prices and great talent, and he's done most of my tattoos. Sometimes he gives me an extra discount when he's done because he quotes me the normal price and I sit like a rock so if he has time for walkins during my slot because I was so still, he shaves some more off!

I'm really excited. I just can't figure out what's gonna be in the realm of possibility soon. Haha.
#FreeBen
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

No one else with ink?!
#FreeBen
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

blackbettybamf wrote:Tell me what it cost!

I'm hoping to get a tattoo for my birthday, haven't gotten a tattoo in 5 years. Been talking to my artist on social media and he said he will give me a ballpark guess off my inspiration pics but I don't wanna send like 10 pics to narrow down which I can afford first haha. Trying to pick which comes next!

Basically I wanna get an idea of how complex out of my wanted designs I can afford before j start getting them quoted! Plus I love to see tattoos. Surprised there's no thread for them (or is there? I didn't look but don't remember one!)
There was one I just don't remember the name to find it
nikkole24
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by nikkole24 »

I would show you mine, but Im from Brasil, and so, it was made here. I dont think it would be a lot of help!
Queenie135
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Queenie135 »

This tattoo was 150 and was number 3 of 7! I've never spent more than 150 on a tattoo!
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

I'm in Australia so prices will probably be different but...
I have more tattoes but I don't want flood the thread lol.
emloha_91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emloha_91 »

Hope this worked... My first tattoo done in March 2013. Craving more!

EDIT:Think it was £30/£35 unsure what that is in $ sorry!
'Sometimes, I pretend to be normal, but it gets boring, so I just go back to being me.. ♥'
sfgiantsgirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sfgiantsgirl »

I don't actually have any tattoos currently, but this us the one I want to get for my 21st birthday next January.
MichaelScarn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MichaelScarn »

[img]//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/05/27 ... 8e695c.jpg[/img][img]//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/05/27 ... 18ea53.jpg[/img]
[img]//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/05/27 ... 54270a.jpg[/img][img]//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/05/27 ... e4bdf3.jpg[/img]

And I have a few others but they're tiny so I never took pics or really showed them off, just for me if that makes sense.

I am lucky & my husband is super good friends with the artists we went to plus military discount plus friends discount came out to like... Probably under a grand for all of my work together. Still need white highlights and some more shading on my black and white pieces, but yeah!

I love tattoos!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KimKardashian
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by KimKardashian »

sfgiantsgirl wrote:I don't actually have any tattoos currently, but this us the one I want to get for my 21st birthday next January.
What does it mean ?
sfgiantsgirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sfgiantsgirl »

KimKardashian wrote:
sfgiantsgirl wrote:I don't actually have any tattoos currently, but this us the one I want to get for my 21st birthday next January.
What does it mean ?
It's the equal rights symbol. Equality is extremely important to me.

Return to “Offtopic Miscellaneous”