Off Topic Banter: Part 10

zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Off Topic Banter: Part 10

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

Has anyone ever heard of Rain Florence on YT? This woman is seriously nuts. I don't think she's crazy because she does extended breastfeeding but she's literally obsessed with talking about how she does enemas on herself. I hate watch her on occasion. I wonder if she has a thread on GG.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

Kryptonite wrote:Hi friends!

Due to some personal issues, I'm going to have to take a step back from moderating for a few days at the very least. Please direct all of your questions and concerns to Eleanor and Grey's!

Thank you! <3
I hope everything is ok.
Sweet456
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Sweet456 »

Anyone have any suggestions on who to watch? I need someone new

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

So I need some advice...nothing serious, don't worry.

I am wanting to make my husband a calendar for his office at work with pictures throughout the year of our son. I have an idea to make the pictures themed, but need to know how I could do certain months and with what supplies. For example:

January - winter wonderland (maybe some white fluff for "snow"?)
February - the obligatory lipstick kisses all over him
March - green because St. Patrick's Day
April - maybe a little kid umbrella? (obviously outside lol)
May - flowers
June - something for his birthday (this was the month he was born)
July - red/white/blue
August - summer picture
September - fall picture (leaves?)
October - pumpkin picture
November - turkey picture
December - Christmas picture

I only have a Walmart around me unless I end up ordering a crap ton from like Hobby Lobby or Target and having it shipped here...any advice on keeping the kid still for pictures? Ideas for the pictures themselves?
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
Pingupingu2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pingupingu2 »

MamaJoAnna wrote:So I need some advice...nothing serious, don't worry.

I am wanting to make my husband a calendar for his office at work with pictures throughout the year of our son. I have an idea to make the pictures themed, but need to know how I could do certain months and with what supplies. For example:

February - the obligatory lipstick kisses all over him Image
May - flowers
July - red/white/blue
August - summer picture

I only have a Walmart around me unless I end up ordering a crap ton from like Hobby Lobby or Target and having it shipped here...any advice on keeping the kid still for pictures? Ideas for the pictures themselves?
I like the idea you have :) How about your son playing with the snow for January? (making a snowman, or a snow angel?)
And I think for September it would be beautiful to have a pic or your son playing with leaves, maybe in a leaf-mountain (idk if they're called like that lol), if its not to much work to put the leaves together :)
Hope it helps!
When nothing is certain, anything is possible
Korik
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Korik »

Does anyone have any suggestion about staying motivated?
I have two weeks until my Masters thesis deadline and I'm really struggling with the work.
I schedule myself breaks, and get enough food, water and exercise, but I'm really fed up with the whole process.

Any tips?
chipmunks
Informer
Informer

Unread post by chipmunks »

Korik wrote:Does anyone have any suggestion about staying motivated?
I have two weeks until my Masters thesis deadline and I'm really struggling with the work.
I schedule myself breaks, and get enough food, water and exercise, but I'm really fed up with the whole process.

Any tips?
don't just schedule breaks but schedule mini-goals with rewards. X pages done by Sunday and you get your favorite treat, X done by Tuesday and you watch a movie, etc.
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Kryptonite wrote:It sounds like you have it planned already...
Well I had most of it planned, just trying to nail down ideas for how exactly to do each month, that's all.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
Korik
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Korik »

thank you for the suggestion!
chipmunks wrote:don't just schedule breaks but schedule mini-goals with rewards. X pages done by Sunday and you get your favorite treat, X done by Tuesday and you watch a movie, etc.
Korik
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Korik »

Hi everyone,

I was wondering, is there a topic where all the currently pregnant YouTube moms are collected with their duedate, and the baby's gender and the baby's name if it has been revealed? I reckon it would be nice to see all of the info at once.
EleanorRigby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by EleanorRigby »

May the force be with all my fellow Americans today.
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

Any guinea pig "experts" around?

This is something I'll have to discuss with my boyfriend since the guinea pigs live with him but I'd like some other input.

We just had to put down one of our little babies because of an Upper Respiratory Infection that Boyfriend didn't recognize until yesterday (he'd noticed the little guy was not eating, quiet and standing alone in the corner but he thought it was because the other bit him or something.) But he was too far gone at the checkup today so Boyfriend decided to put him to sleep to end his suffering.

My question involves the other. Both are roughly two years old and have lived together since they were babies. I'm concerned she's going to get sick from being alone and also pass away.

Do you think, given her age and the fact she'd been with the other since they were born, we should consider buying her a new companion?
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

OhHiImSam wrote:Any guinea pig "experts" around?

This is something I'll have to discuss with my boyfriend since the guinea pigs live with him but I'd like some other input.

We just had to put down one of our little babies because of an Upper Respiratory Infection that Boyfriend didn't recognize until yesterday (he'd noticed the little guy was not eating, quiet and standing alone in the corner but he thought it was because the other bit him or something.) But he was too far gone at the checkup today so Boyfriend decided to put him to sleep to end his suffering.

My question involves the other. Both are roughly two years old and have lived together since they were babies. I'm concerned she's going to get sick from being alone and also pass away.

Do you think, given her age and the fact she'd been with the other since they were born, we should consider buying her a new companion?
I know nothing myself but I asked my brother for you. He's both owned Guineas and runs a pet store. He says that they are herd animals and don't need companions to survive exactly, but they don't exactly thrive when lonely. He said it might be ok if you give her a lot of attention, but he suggests getting her a companion if she seems sullen and like she's hiding/acting unusual. This might be hard to distinguish given she just lost her brother, and might be sullen (or possibly sick) anyway. Make sure she's in good health before you do introduce a companion, though. In the meantime, just give her lots of attention and keep a close eye on her.

Sorry about the loss of your little baby Image
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

What's up guys?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
Idunnowhyimhere
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Idunnowhyimhere »

OhHiImSam wrote:Any guinea pig "experts" around?

I just found this and figured I'd add. We are relatively new to pig life (a year) but we've learned a ton. Are you using shavings? The wrong shavings (many shavings) can cause respiratory problems... if you only have one piggy now, 100% get another. But be sure you do proper introduction period so no one gets hurt.
Sorry for your lossImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

Yue195 wrote:What's up guys?
Aw girl, you made it out of here, why are you back!? I kid, sort of. Nice to see your name again. ;)
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

gypsophila wrote:
Yue195 wrote:What's up guys?
Aw girl, you made it out of here, why are you back!? I kid, sort of. Nice to see your name again. ;)
Lol I never saw myself coming back. After all the new babies came and I got home from holidays a few days ago I looked her for the first time. Don't know if I'll be consistent.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.

Unread post by Guest »

:eeek:
Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

MamaJoAnna wrote:So I need some advice...nothing serious, don't worry.

February - the obligatory lipstick kisses all over him Image
May - flowers
July - red/white/blue
August - summer picture

Maybe a bit late but some of the months are so BOOORING

February
Get your son to a strip club and have a photo with all the ladies falling in love over him, you know, because he is a player and breaks women's harts.
Get some hunks as well in the picture, you never know, you can find tons on Grindr and are sweet and will be happy to help

March
Keep it simple: A toilet and your son puking from all the fun he has

July
Picture this: A golden eagle with your son in his claws and your son has guns in his hand. The more guns the more american you are! You don't want people to say your are not a patriot, do you?! And in background a fighter jet that spells FREEDOM

Happy to help.
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

Hey, I'm sure this isn't allowed, but I'm being petty and our current "marketing head" is getting on my last Goshdanged nerve.

Follow on Instagram if you're into literature and the history of famous literary figures and cool typewriter previews of our future short stories.

I'm trying to get us up in Follows as fast as possible to get someone to eat their fucking words.

Return to “Offtopic Miscellaneous”