• Advertisement
    

Next to be Knocked Up

Who Will Get Knocked Up Next?

Missy (DailyBumps)
59
39%
Ellie (Ellie+Jared)
45
30%
Bonnie (Bonnie Hoellein)
3
2%
Britney (BritneyandBaby)
10
7%
Colette (Shaytards)
25
17%
Britt (TheNiveNulls)
4
3%
Tayler (TaylerTragedy)
5
3%
 
Total votes : 151

Next to be Knocked Up

Postby rodgerdodger » Sat Jun 04, 2016 6:19 pm

So, who did you vote for?
Image
User avatar
rodgerdodger
Super Moddie
 
Posts: 805
Joined: Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:21 pm

Advertisement

Re: Next to be Knocked Up

Postby Kryptonite » Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:26 pm

I honestly can't choose. I feel like they're all equally as likely.
#StayPuffy

Image
User avatar
Kryptonite
Super Moddie
 
Posts: 3450
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:17 pm
Location: Picture it, Sicily 1922

Re: Next to be Knocked Up

Postby MamaJoAnna » Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:31 pm

Missy or Ellie.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
Image
MamaJoAnna
Super Moddie
 
Posts: 3204
Joined: Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:45 am
Location: Virginia

Re: Next to be Knocked Up

Postby pllfan5 » Sun Jun 05, 2016 7:51 pm

^I agree. I think Ellie will be the first one since Calvin is a year old now and I'm sure she'd want to get pregnant again before any of her siblings have more. Missy will quickly follow since she would not be able to stand Ellie and Katie both taking the spotlight away from her and her new McMansion
#FreeFinleyandJackson
User avatar
pllfan5
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1047
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:26 pm

Re: Next to be Knocked Up

Postby Kryptonite » Mon Jun 06, 2016 6:40 am

pllfan5 wrote:^I agree. I think Ellie will be the first one since Calvin is a year old now and I'm sure she'd want to get pregnant again before any of her siblings have more. Missy will quickly follow since she would not be able to stand Ellie and Katie both taking the spotlight away from her and her new McMansion


Ellie was my first choice, too. But I wonder if everything was just aligned fit Calvin and if she'll have fertility issues again.
#StayPuffy

Image
User avatar
Kryptonite
Super Moddie
 
Posts: 3450
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:17 pm
Location: Picture it, Sicily 1922

Re: Next to be Knocked Up

Postby RootBeerFloatie » Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:19 am

I think Missy, since she seems to have no issues conceiving in the past. Plus, E&J will be busy with their new house, which might keep an average person from TTC. Granted, they're not very smart but I hope they'd take that into account. Bryan and Missy have their new giant amazing property, family over to babysit every day, and no responsibilities to tend to. The only reason Missy waited so long with Finn was because of her surgery, though her last pregnancy was "rough," so I wonder if that will be a factor?

Really, it could likely be either one, but Ellie has a history of infertility while Missy has no trouble at all.
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
 
Posts: 1506
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:46 pm

Re: Next to be Knocked Up

Postby actuallydear » Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:10 pm

Missy, because they're already in their house and don't have anything else to look forward to... so, her.

Otherwise I would've voted Ellie, but they're building her house and she's consumed by that. Plus, I can't see her likely conceiving again naturally until she's healthier.
User avatar
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 3243
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:53 am

Re: Next to be Knocked Up

Postby saltliferocks » Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:44 pm

+1
saltliferocks
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1053
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:31 pm

Re: Next to be Knocked Up

Postby PostyMcPosterston » Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:27 pm

Lol Jessica from jesssandfam or whatever her channel is called now. I predict she will be pregnant with her next, next child and beat anyone else.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2289
Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:52 pm

Re: Next to be Knocked Up

Postby fossilfinger » Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:27 am

I voted Colette but I'm wondering what kind of birth control the Shaytards practice? I mean I know they don't officially use birth control but they have a pretty big spacing between their last few kids so they must be at least charting.
fossilfinger
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2486
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:08 pm

Re: Next to be Knocked Up

Postby PostyMcPosterston » Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:21 pm

fossilfinger wrote:I voted Colette but I'm wondering what kind of birth control the Shaytards practice? I mean I know they don't officially use birth control but they have a pretty big spacing between their last few kids so they must be at least charting.


Has she ever said she doesn't use birth control now??


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2289
Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:52 pm

Re: Next to be Knocked Up

Postby fossilfinger » Sat Jun 11, 2016 2:16 pm

PostyMcPosterston wrote:
fossilfinger wrote:I voted Colette but I'm wondering what kind of birth control the Shaytards practice? I mean I know they don't officially use birth control but they have a pretty big spacing between their last few kids so they must be at least charting.


Has she ever said she doesn't use birth control now??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Guess not. I just figured since their religion doesn't accept it, but they do a lot of other things that aren't very LDS-like so they very well could be using birth control.
fossilfinger
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2486
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:08 pm

Re: Next to be Knocked Up

Postby PostyMcPosterston » Sat Jun 11, 2016 2:19 pm

fossilfinger wrote:
PostyMcPosterston wrote:
fossilfinger wrote:I voted Colette but I'm wondering what kind of birth control the Shaytards practice? I mean I know they don't officially use birth control but they have a pretty big spacing between their last few kids so they must be at least charting.


Has she ever said she doesn't use birth control now??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Guess not. I just figured since their religion doesn't accept it, but they do a lot of other things that aren't very LDS-like so they very well could be using birth control.


They've told the story many times of collette being on the pill when they got married then immediately deciding to try and start a family and threw the pills down the drain. Plus, I just have a feeling that there is high sexual drive when it comes to Shay (haha gross), so I'm assuming she's in BC until they decide for #6


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2289
Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:52 pm

Re: Next to be Knocked Up

Postby CypKitty » Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:46 pm

I reckon MIssy will be knocked up next
User avatar
CypKitty
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1437
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2015 2:11 pm
Location: Sydney, Australia

Re: Next to be Knocked Up

Postby elifino1 » Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:08 pm

Don't ellie and Jared have a trip coming up with her sister? Fineland? Or somethjng? For some reason I think they want to wait a little while before they have more

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
elifino1
Informer
 
Posts: 448
Joined: Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:02 pm


Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

  • Advertisement