• Advertisement

Please introduce yourself

Re: Please introduce yourself

Postby Lyanna » Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:51 pm

Hi, I'm Lyanna, 24. I've been reading here for a month now and decided to make an account.
Lyanna
Gossiper

Advertisement

Postby jillvstheworld » Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:01 am

Hi! I'm Jill. I've been reading these boards for about a year and have been watching various family vlogs (Dailybumps, E+J, C+K, and a few others) for around 3 years or so. I'm a certified biotechnician, a mediocre ukulele player, and a lover of life. Thanks for letting me join. I'm excited to be here!
jillvstheworld
Amateur

Postby SusanScrapPassion » Fri May 19, 2017 3:25 pm

Hello Everyone! My name is Susan, and I have been a long time lurker. But, I finally decided to join as the things on these vlogs lately are just outrageous, and I couldn't stand it anymore. I mostly watch family vloggers, but I mix it up from time to time when it gets to be too much. I am a registered nurse and a nanny for special needs children, so I tend to weigh in on topics that are related to health and medicine. My current favorite right now is the craziness that is Ellie & Jared. I thoroughly enjoy all of your comments and am looking forward to participating in the discussions.
SusanScrapPassion

Postby Rennie » Sun May 21, 2017 10:19 pm

Hello! I'm Rennie/Ren. I've been lurking GG and YTMD for quite a long time. I'm looking forward to joining in on the gossip.
<3
Rennie

Postby Kryptonite » Thu May 25, 2017 5:26 pm

Welcome, new friends!
"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin

Kryptonite
Super Moddie

Postby fudgeitup » Tue May 30, 2017 12:13 pm

I have been lurking on the site for YEARS and just finally decided to make an account, to join the fun!!
fudgeitup
Talker

Postby MyPretties » Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:11 am

Hi everyone, I started watching YT around 5 years ago while working night shift (paying my way through University...again) I really enjoyed watching family vloggers. This last year I became really disillusioned with a lot of them, that's when i found YTMD. I been lurking for a while so thought I join in as I think it's great to have a forum to vent.

My favorites are Samika and C&K (yes Cullen gets on my nerves sometimes too ;) ) I have things to say about alot of the others but will join in with the threads for each of them to have a gossip.

Thanks for having me.....this is going to be fun (SO FUN)......

p.s No, my name is not Ellie...promise <3 <3 <3
MyPretties
Amateur

Postby lissbritt » Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:13 am

Hi! I'm Liss and I love watching family vlogs! I'm 21 and really want to have my own kids in the next couple of years (once I complete my degree and get a full time job) but I am happy to live vicariously through others for now I'm from the UK and it's interesting to see how different people parent in America compared to here.

I've lurked for a loooong time, probably a year now, and never wanted to post but found the forum entertaining but lately the people I'm watching are getting worse and worse and worse at parenting their children and I really want to add my two cents to their forums now! Thanks for having me xo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lissbritt

Postby GotAnyCheese » Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:17 pm

Hi! I'm Mary. I'm 32 and the mother of a 9 month old. I started watching the shaytards a while ago and then got hooked on Ellie and Jared. I found ytmd because I was searching google to see if anyone else thought these families were as crazy as I do! I've been lurking for a while and finally decided to join!
GotAnyCheese

Postby Nina James » Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:49 pm

Hi I am Nina. Hope to get to know the ladies better!
Nina James

Postby RavensClaw » Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:56 am

Hii! I don't watch many mom you tubers but i am excited to join!
RavensClaw

Postby xoxotoni » Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:10 pm

My name is Toni I've been a long time lurker. I love reading all the juicy gossip lol
xoxotoni

Postby definitelyNOTthewads » Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:17 pm

HI! I am a fan of the YT channel The Wads. I found this site looking for discussions about them. I found them last year because I watch alot of school lunch videos but during the summer she didn't do them. So I started watching their vlog. I can't seem to find anything wrong with them. Serial Killers most likely...
definitelyNOTthewads

Postby theboslife » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:46 pm

Hi all,

I'm Darci Bos, I'm a mother of 4, well, stepmom to 2 of those 4 but love them like my own, married for 10 years and just started a family vlog so I came on here to see the true feelings about all of it haha!! Kinda scared I might get eaten alive so maybe I'll just hang out and learn what everybody looks for in a vlog...I know I've always been a fan and love to see genuine families and how they interact, but too be honest I'd like a lot more of them to be more sincere and real....my only two cents!! Thanks for having me...❤️❤️
theboslife

Previous

Return to Introduce Yourself