Cam&Fam

Post Reply
Rorygz194
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 912
Joined: Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:56 am
Has thanked: 53 times
Been thanked: 1778 times

Re: Cam&Fam

Post by Rorygz194 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:49 am

KarenRulerOfAll wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:09 am
I don't like it when people on this forum act like we're only allowed to dislike these people. I agree speculation about Landon doing drugs is far-fetched.
But some people on here talk shit about these people, and agree with everyone until we talk about something that effects them in any way. Then we are horrible. It's hypocritical.
I get that you don't have to like someone all the way or hate someone all the way, like there's no inbetween, that's not the case. But you come to a gossip site and post your opinions but as soon as someone posts something you don't agree with, it's wrong? And you make us out to be bad people because of it.
Cam has taken drugs in the past, it wouldn't be too weird if Landon has too, many teenagers have. is it that far-fetched?
i'm not the pretty lie, i'm the ugly truth
User avatar
blissablake
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 45
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:37 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 32 times

Re: Cam&Fam

Post by blissablake » Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:30 pm

Rorygz194 wrote:
KarenRulerOfAll wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:09 am
I don't like it when people on this forum act like we're only allowed to dislike these people. I agree speculation about Landon doing drugs is far-fetched.
But some people on here talk shit about these people, and agree with everyone until we talk about something that effects them in any way. Then we are horrible. It's hypocritical.
I get that you don't have to like someone all the way or hate someone all the way, like there's no inbetween, that's not the case. But you come to a gossip site and post your opinions but as soon as someone posts something you don't agree with, it's wrong? And you make us out to be bad people because of it.
Cam has taken drugs in the past, it wouldn't be too weird if Landon has too, many teenagers have. is it that far-fetched?
It’s called healthy discussion. People speculate he’s on drugs, I speculate he’s not and that he’s sick and here are my reasons why. It’s normal conversation. It doesn’t always have to all be unanimous we can discuss whether we agree or disagree.

I’m not saying I’m right your wrong get over it. I’m saying I don’t think this is the case based on my opinion. Idk just for me, Landon looks sick and has been in hospital that’s why I disagree with the drug thing. I’m not saying you aren’t allowed to have those opinions I’m saying this is my opinion as to why that’s not the case and I just address the comments that have no real evidence or rhyme or reason and are just saying things to be nasty. It’s just healthy discussion this is how I’ve been taught to conversate my whole life.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
alexandramarie
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 93
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:36 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 9 times

Re: Cam&Fam

Post by alexandramarie » Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:51 pm

blissablake wrote:
eatpant04 wrote:I'm an extremely chill person so that might be why. But am I the only one who isn't overly irritated over any of Cam or Landon or Collette's looks, pregnancy bumps, or anything like that? I mean, if that's what you want to do, go ahead.

Some other things I'd like to say:

1. As all YouTube parents, especially teen parents, they only record small bits of their entire life. We don't exactly have much evidence on Landon or Cam being on drugs. This goes for a lot of other things, too.

2. I do agree they should teach Collette to behave more and maybe they do, but they don't show it on camera.

3. Cam and Landon do look young, but I don't think they look something like 8, 10, 12, whatever. Just maybe 13-15. I don't think there's should anything wrong with looking a bit younger than you actually are, or more. Genetics may have a role in this as well, which is definitely not their fault, but again, we don't know.

4. I do agree they should have waited until at least 20 to have another baby, but it's their choice, the best we can do is give them advice and they choose to listen or ignore. My friend's family tends to have like 3-6 kids before the age of 18 so there's much worse. At least they're not like Maddie Lambert...

5. I love their name choices! Especially the name Delilah! Collette and Delilah are one of my favorite names! Sure, Cam messed up on the syllables on Delilah and she called the baby a summer baby despite the due date being in May and May being Spring but people make mistakes. Some bigger than others.

6. If that's true Landon ripped out his braces or whatever that was I heard, that isn't a good idea at all and he should of had them removed by a professional.

7. I don't think Cam wants her baby to be born early. Why else would she be taking Progesterone shots? She's probably just excited! I know women who are excited to have a baby and they're less than 20 weeks pregnant.

8. I think they should continue education and get a job besides YouTube! I'm fairly okay with their choices, but they shouldn't make it into their only job. Or they can at least work from home like Cam (I think) did before. Well, we have to wait for this Coronavirus stuff to end first, though. Maybe they might start or are starting to think about getting a job?

Overall, I think Cam and Landon are pretty good parents, I've been watching them since Cam was pregnant with Collette. I don't think the way they look young is a concern, I don't think they are on drugs unless Collette has bruises, cuts, extremely underweight, or seems abused, which she doesn't to me, sure if they were on drugs, Collette would appear in danger. I highly enjoy Cam&Fam and like to see the good in them, I choose not to focus on the bad parts unless it's serious or dangerous. If there's something else missing in the picture, I'll go take a look, but this is what I think right now.
I agree. I find a lot of people are on here just to say scathing things and forget they are actually people. I questioned the people saying cam was trying to have baby early and they never responded. She has been having weekly progesterone shots which are not cheap and she’s being extra precautious about any changes just incase.

I also agree about people who act like they know everything about their life. We only see what they put online which is 2 times a week. People saying things like “Collette has no relationship with her mum because all she sees is camera” get real Image there are 7 days in a week and you see a few minutes of 2 of them seriously reevaluate that ahahaha.

Landon took his own braces off because they had been left untouched by a dentist for about a year when he moved to Florida and they were really loose and needed to come off anyway. Honestly I would have done the same as him


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So I made a comment a while back saying that Cam doesn’t seem like she has a connection to Collette and a lot of people said that it’s because Landon does most of the parenting which is why Collette seems closer with him/ we only see a few hours of their week so I can’t make that judgment, which does makes sense... however I still don’t think they have much of connection because from ALL their videos I have seen Collette is constantly fussing around Cam but never with Landon? Like maybe I’ve missed a few but surely that must say something? Also I don’t think it’s because Cam doesn’t love Collette or isn’t trying her best I just think it’s more the fact that she lacks some emotional depth which has prevented the connection, and also the fact that (like most teen moms) Cam thinks she knows exactly what she’s doing, probably refuses to take good advice, and that all being a parent is is feeding changing a diaper and throwing toys around when it’s way more than that.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rorygz194
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 912
Joined: Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:56 am
Has thanked: 53 times
Been thanked: 1778 times

Re: Cam&Fam

Post by Rorygz194 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:21 pm

blissablake wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:30 pm
Rorygz194 wrote:
KarenRulerOfAll wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:09 am
I don't like it when people on this forum act like we're only allowed to dislike these people. I agree speculation about Landon doing drugs is far-fetched.
But some people on here talk shit about these people, and agree with everyone until we talk about something that effects them in any way. Then we are horrible. It's hypocritical.
I get that you don't have to like someone all the way or hate someone all the way, like there's no inbetween, that's not the case. But you come to a gossip site and post your opinions but as soon as someone posts something you don't agree with, it's wrong? And you make us out to be bad people because of it.
Cam has taken drugs in the past, it wouldn't be too weird if Landon has too, many teenagers have. is it that far-fetched?
It’s called healthy discussion. People speculate he’s on drugs, I speculate he’s not and that he’s sick and here are my reasons why. It’s normal conversation. It doesn’t always have to all be unanimous we can discuss whether we agree or disagree.

I’m not saying I’m right your wrong get over it. I’m saying I don’t think this is the case based on my opinion. Idk just for me, Landon looks sick and has been in hospital that’s why I disagree with the drug thing. I’m not saying you aren’t allowed to have those opinions I’m saying this is my opinion as to why that’s not the case and I just address the comments that have no real evidence or rhyme or reason and are just saying things to be nasty. It’s just healthy discussion this is how I’ve been taught to conversate my whole life.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
as I said, we are not saying that Landon is for sure on drugs, no one can tell us otherwise because we know he is. like you, we are speculating. but you post your opinion, then someone does it and you come at them and tell them that it's not that deep. maybe we think it is. you act like we're attacking you. this is a discussion too. that's what i've been taught as well
i'm not the pretty lie, i'm the ugly truth
User avatar
blissablake
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 45
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:37 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 32 times

Re: Cam&Fam

Post by blissablake » Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:26 pm

Rorygz194 wrote:
blissablake wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:30 pm
Rorygz194 wrote: But some people on here talk shit about these people, and agree with everyone until we talk about something that effects them in any way. Then we are horrible. It's hypocritical.
I get that you don't have to like someone all the way or hate someone all the way, like there's no inbetween, that's not the case. But you come to a gossip site and post your opinions but as soon as someone posts something you don't agree with, it's wrong? And you make us out to be bad people because of it.
Cam has taken drugs in the past, it wouldn't be too weird if Landon has too, many teenagers have. is it that far-fetched?
It’s called healthy discussion. People speculate he’s on drugs, I speculate he’s not and that he’s sick and here are my reasons why. It’s normal conversation. It doesn’t always have to all be unanimous we can discuss whether we agree or disagree.

I’m not saying I’m right your wrong get over it. I’m saying I don’t think this is the case based on my opinion. Idk just for me, Landon looks sick and has been in hospital that’s why I disagree with the drug thing. I’m not saying you aren’t allowed to have those opinions I’m saying this is my opinion as to why that’s not the case and I just address the comments that have no real evidence or rhyme or reason and are just saying things to be nasty. It’s just healthy discussion this is how I’ve been taught to conversate my whole life.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
as I said, we are not saying that Landon is for sure on drugs, no one can tell us otherwise because we know he is. like you, we are speculating. but you post your opinion, then someone does it and you come at them and tell them that it's not that deep. maybe we think it is. you act like we're attacking you. this is a discussion too. that's what i've been taught as well
Just to be clear, I have never been trying to attack anyone or come for anyone and if it’s read across like that I do apologise that was not my intention. There are comments saying things like “he’s definitely on drugs” and I’ve quoted them. Idk I feel sometimes people are really scathing about things like that when what if he’s really hiding a sickness and people are throwing things like that around and I just think it’s sad for this particular topic to just assume it’s him that’s in the wrong. That’s all.

As for the lack of connection I feel like yes Landon is closer but I think it’s because he’s softer and more lenient and so she knows she can get what she wants. Or maybe cams anxiety almost prevents her from Forming a real affectionate connection


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
wonderwall99
Informer
Informer
Posts: 405
Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:32 pm
Has thanked: 515 times
Been thanked: 1836 times

Re: Cam&Fam

Post by wonderwall99 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:28 pm

I dont think him smoking weed is him "in the wrong though"
Clearly Colette is taken care of, not neglected, fed, happy, has parents who love her and spend everyday all day with her. What they chose to do in the privacy of their home when their daughter is asleep is up to them. As long as their daughter is safe that's on them.
My opinion is that IF he was on drugs during the names video, whether its drugs or a sickness or his ADHD and exhaustion, to put that out on YouTube for the world to see is what makes THEM look questionable. Because obviously then people speculate. And I've said this before, I wouldn't feel comfortable being an 18 year old with very little to no prospects in terms of a career or education and have something that looks incriminating for future bosses and peers and yes family members to watch and assume I was high.
What people decide to do in their private lives is on them. Once it's on social media, people will judge and make assumptions. Is him possibly doing drugs wrong, I dont think so. I think it's just messed up to post that on YouTube.

Everyone can think differently, I just know someone called me out thinking him mom calling him about the video was dumb. Clearly people didnt have parents that instilled accountability. I sure as hell know my parents would've been very mad if a video of me seemingly high was out on the internet. As a mom, I would be concerned if my son was acting that way. And if he wasnt high and had some sort of sickness, even more so reason to call her son and see if everything was ok.

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

Whateverlove
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 51
Joined: Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:23 am
Has thanked: 22 times
Been thanked: 75 times

Re: Cam&Fam

Post by Whateverlove » Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:33 pm

blessedunrest wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:33 am
PigeonOfLondon wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:44 pm
eatpant04 wrote: Landon took his own braces off because they had been left untouched by a dentist for about a year when he moved to Florida and they were really loose and needed to come off anyway. Honestly I would have done the same as him


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You're also an idiot then. He clearly doesn't have a retainer so all the time wasted having them is going to get undone. How hard is it to just go to an orthodontist and do it the proper way? It's not like they have much else to do.


Sent from my SM-J330FN using Tapatalk
I was about to quote and say the same thing. It's one thing if Landon and Cam were barely getting by, but they have the $ to see an orthodontist. Teeth are important. Who wants broken teeth or strange looking ones? Take care of them.
And his parents probably paid for the braces too. And he goes and does something irresponsible like that...what was he thinking
Whateverlove
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 51
Joined: Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:23 am
Has thanked: 22 times
Been thanked: 75 times

Re: Cam&Fam

Post by Whateverlove » Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:35 pm

Is anyone on here a teen mom? I'm just genuinely curious
em2346
Wallflower
Wallflower
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Dec 29, 2019 12:19 am
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 30 times

Re: Cam&Fam

Post by em2346 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:26 pm

Whateverlove wrote:Is anyone on here a teen mom? I'm just genuinely curious
meImage well i’m 17 and due in two weeks


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
blissablake
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 45
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:37 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 32 times

Re: Cam&Fam

Post by blissablake » Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:30 pm

On landons teeth I’m pretty sure they explained it in a video and it was to do with he couldn’t go back to his normal one, and they were really loose after a year of no maintenance and they were going to have to pay a bunch of money to have them removed and restarted so they pulled them off to save that fee.

I was under the impression after he did that he would go and get the last of the work done or he was getting an Invisalign but they haven’t shown anything to do with that so maybe he’s just gotten lazy about it like any other 18 year old boy seems to be about their teeth lmao. Wait isn’t he 19?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rorygz194
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 912
Joined: Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:56 am
Has thanked: 53 times
Been thanked: 1778 times

Re: Cam&Fam

Post by Rorygz194 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:47 am

Whateverlove wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:35 pm
Is anyone on here a teen mom? I'm just genuinely curious
we have a few former teen moms here too. im not one though.
i'm not the pretty lie, i'm the ugly truth
User avatar
pianogossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 620
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:55 pm
Has thanked: 27717 times
Been thanked: 234 times

Re: Cam&Fam

Post by pianogossiper » Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:20 am

I'm not a teen mom, I'm 22 now but I had full responsibility of my cousin who was 1-3 at the time when I was 16-19 because my aunt was in hospital long term with multiple illnesses.

So I do understand some of the struggles but would generally sit out of "I'm a teen mom so xyz" discussions lol

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Whateverlove
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 51
Joined: Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:23 am
Has thanked: 22 times
Been thanked: 75 times

Re: Cam&Fam

Post by Whateverlove » Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:39 am

pianogossiper wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:20 am
I'm not a teen mom, I'm 22 now but I had full responsibility of my cousin who was 1-3 at the time when I was 16-19 because my aunt was in hospital long term with multiple illnesses.

So I do understand some of the struggles but would generally sit out of "I'm a teen mom so xyz" discussions lol

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
That's not what I meant when I asked if there were any on here. I didn't mean it like that I was just curious. I'm a teen mom and I don't compare myself to Cam and don't expect only teen mom's to be able to have an opinion about her. Sorry I wasn't clear
Frootloops3
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1035
Joined: Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:05 am
Has thanked: 877 times
Been thanked: 2076 times

Re: Cam&Fam

Post by Frootloops3 » Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:46 am

I’m happy that the young/teen moms on here don’t just stand for these youtube teen moms just because they’re in the same situation.
I can smell bullshit from a mile away. :P
Rorygz194
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 912
Joined: Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:56 am
Has thanked: 53 times
Been thanked: 1778 times

Re: Cam&Fam

Post by Rorygz194 » Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:38 pm

Frootloops3 wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:46 am
I’m happy that the young/teen moms on here don’t just stand for these youtube teen moms just because they’re in the same situation.
Definitely. It's sad. Teen mothers feel like the whole world is against them so they have to defend each other, even if there are teen moms who don't deserve it.
i'm not the pretty lie, i'm the ugly truth
mandm_2016
Wallflower
Wallflower
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:28 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 18 times

Re: Cam&Fam

Post by mandm_2016 » Fri Mar 27, 2020 3:07 pm

The quarantine video she made...I am due a few days before her. It is very scary being pregnant during this time, so I understand where she is coming from. But I think she's overreacting about the hospital closure thing. I've heard of smaller and rural hospitals closing but I don't believe every single one in the world can close like that. There are still circumstances that they need to be open, one being that babies everywhere still need to be born. And a lot of people, like myself don't have the option to give birth at home, and Cam doesn't really have that option either. I'm mostly nervous on if my partner can be in the room with me when the time comes. I've heard some hospitals are doing that, and it sounds traumatizing. If a change were to happen though, I doubt doctors would leave us expectant mothers high and dry on what to do or where to go. Can only hope that this pandemic has slowed by the time May is here.
User avatar
kerenkrazyeyes
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 648
Joined: Sat May 26, 2018 3:52 pm
Has thanked: 1921 times
Been thanked: 3959 times

Re: Cam&Fam

Post by kerenkrazyeyes » Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:57 pm

mandm_2016 wrote:The quarantine video she made...I am due a few days before her. It is very scary being pregnant during this time, so I understand where she is coming from. But I think she's overreacting about the hospital closure thing. I've heard of smaller and rural hospitals closing but I don't believe every single one in the world can close like that. There are still circumstances that they need to be open, one being that babies everywhere still need to be born. And a lot of people, like myself don't have the option to give birth at home, and Cam doesn't really have that option either. I'm mostly nervous on if my partner can be in the room with me when the time comes. I've heard some hospitals are doing that, and it sounds traumatizing. If a change were to happen though, I doubt doctors would leave us expectant mothers high and dry on what to do or where to go. Can only hope that this pandemic has slowed by the time May is here.
Im due 4 days after Cam but have my c/s scheduled on the 20th. I agree with you, i think she is overreacting quite a bit. Hospitals wont turn away moms about to give birth. The OB wings are heavily protected so far and from what I've researched they are doing all they can to protect moms and babies. We arent going to be forced into home births, especially those of us where it would be incredibly unsafe to do so.

I really feel for cam and her fears, we all have them right now. The uncertainty of what will happen in the next two months is torture.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Post Reply

Return to “A-H”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests