• Advertisement

Showy Chloe, RohieDerella & Beans - Part 3

Re: Showy Chloe, RohieDerella & Beans - Part 3

Postby Thatsriiiiight » Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:32 pm

fortwendy wrote:I think it's funny in one post she goes "I want something like Henry, Rufus, Pearl" and then keeps the suggestion train rolling; final stop: "come visit my instagram to see what I chose!" Seems like she knew what names she wanted, she just needed to drum up some attention.

I thought the same thing! Notice how no one agreed that they were good names. Hahaahaha. She was definitely there trying to get followers.
You're a super sleuth fortWendy. Have you ever tried looking for their old MySpace accounts? Surely they had them. One of the photos she posted of them as teenagers looked like a MySpace shot. Also what about multiples forums?
Thatsriiiiight
Informer

Advertisement

Postby nineteenninety3 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:40 pm

Just went to look at her account, her baby center is still there but on private, and her baby name website one doesn't exist when I click the link. So unless I'm doing something wrong she's lurking around.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
nineteenninety3
Talker

Postby Lyanna » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:21 pm

She IS stalking this thread every day. She's a psycho. That woman needs therapy ASAP.
Lyanna
Gossiper

Postby Peachespeonies » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:25 pm

Wonder why she is hiding them. Unless she knows she is guilty of something. She is crazy.

Sent from my R7plusf using Tapatalk
Peachespeonies
Informer

Postby Thatsriiiiight » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:41 pm

The threads are still there on nameberry. The babycentre profile was private when we spoke about it yesterday but you can still see what she has posted on the forums there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Thatsriiiiight
Informer

Postby Lyanna » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:52 pm

Peachespeonies wrote:Now I wonder how they planned Evan. Maybe she planned it or made it look like an accident. I remember this video where Ro will be holding baby Otto and she kept asking him why he was smiling. Ro's smile seems to be one of mixed emotions. But she sounded like a psycho there. Explains why Ro does everything.

I'm happy to see someone else brought this video up and found it disturbing too.
She said something like "why are you smiling?"
guy keeps smiling awkwardly
"you're smiling because you're happy?"
"yes" keeps smiling awkwardly
"why are you happy"
keeps smiling awkwardly
"because you love me?"
"yes"
"and who else do you love?'
"the boys" smiling like a weirdo
"what are their names"
"Evan and Otto" smiles. You can see for a second he hesitated he probably thought "what a stupid question you already know their names girl" but then he answered because he knows you don't mess with Chloe, you just tell her what she wants to hear even if it's some stupid shit.

That whoooole scene was soo disturbing to me. All her control craziness is summed up in it. She is the one who asks the questions and tells the guy what are his feelings and thoughts, he just have to say yes (she does the same with her kids...the problem is, he's not supposed to be a kid). He looked genuinely happy to be a father. It was like she discovered with her first baby how her boyfriend was in love with their baby, with fatherhood which probably led him to be even more gentle with Chloe as the mother of his children and as a woman who was pregnant/who just gave birth. So she kept popping out baby after baby to control him more and more. That's definitely my feelings on the whole situation.

And about her posts on babycentre...lol that woman was supposed to have babies to take care of and she was all over social media asking stupid questions and writing stuff about herself being annoyed by her mother. Where did she find time to do that?? That shows that Ro was already doing everything even if he was still working and she was just at home, not "earning an income" yet.
Lyanna
Gossiper

Postby tigerlily » Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:27 pm

All her posts are so immature and attention seeking. Poor me, my Mum doesn't like the name I chose. She was even passive aggressive back then too! Someone said that the name Otto wasn't their style but if she loved it then go for it, and she gave them a snappy reply but added at the end a thanks for your input or something like that. such a bitch.

RO reminds me so much of my nephew with Aspergers.. Not saying he is on the spectrum, but if that is the case Chloe should be helping him not just moulding him into her puppet.
tigerlily
Talker

Postby fortwendy » Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:55 pm

If you search for one of her obscure threads like Yuri, you can find you way back to her posts. Maybe this will work?
fortwendy
Gossiper

Postby aussiemum17 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:33 pm

tigerlily wrote:RO reminds me so much of my nephew with Aspergers.. Not saying he is on the spectrum, but if that is the case Chloe should be helping him not just moulding him into her puppet.

I had to make an account to respond to this - my husband has Aspergers and I have thought many times how much Ro reminds me of him at times, and how Chloe seems to be using it to he advantage to, exactly as you say, mould him into her puppet.

I'm from Tassie (yes preparing for all the hillbilly jokes haha) and as someone the same age as Chloe, I can say that the issues that girl has are most definitely excluded to her, the rest of us are fairly normal :D

I'm so glad other people see the countless problems this person has, those kids are going to suffer endlessly as they get older for the decision she's making for them now, especially in the social aspect.
aussiemum17

Postby fortwendy » Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:56 pm

fortwendy wrote:If you search for one of her obscure threads like Yuri, you can find you way back to her posts. Maybe this will work?

It won't let me edit but https://nameberry.com/nametalk/search.p ... d=13436159 seems to work. Like the link keeps changing. :lol: :mock:
fortwendy
Gossiper

Postby Curtain06 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:55 pm

Neither work for me

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Curtain06
Informer

Postby ShudnaB3 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:08 am

Lyanna wrote:
Peachespeonies wrote:Now I wonder how they planned Evan. Maybe she planned it or made it look like an accident. I remember this video where Ro will be holding baby Otto and she kept asking him why he was smiling. Ro's smile seems to be one of mixed emotions. But she sounded like a psycho there. Explains why Ro does everything.

I'm happy to see someone else brought this video up and found it disturbing too.
She said something like "why are you smiling?"
guy keeps smiling awkwardly
"you're smiling because you're happy?"
"yes" keeps smiling awkwardly
"why are you happy"
keeps smiling awkwardly
"because you love me?"
"yes"
"and who else do you love?'
"the boys" smiling like a weirdo
"what are their names"
"Evan and Otto" smiles. You can see for a second he hesitated he probably thought "what a stupid question you already know their names girl" but then he answered because he knows you don't mess with Chloe, you just tell her what she wants to hear even if it's some stupid shit.

That whoooole scene was soo disturbing to me. All her control craziness is summed up in it. She is the one who asks the questions and tells the guy what are his feelings and thoughts, he just have to say yes (she does the same with her kids...the problem is, he's not supposed to be a kid). He looked genuinely happy to be a father. It was like she discovered with her first baby how her boyfriend was in love with their baby, with fatherhood which probably led him to be even more gentle with Chloe as the mother of his children and as a woman who was pregnant/who just gave birth. So she kept popping out baby after baby to control him more and more. That's definitely my feelings on the whole situation.

And about her posts on babycentre...lol that woman was supposed to have babies to take care of and she was all over social media asking stupid questions and writing stuff about herself being annoyed by her mother. Where did she find time to do that?? That shows that Ro was already doing everything even if he was still working and she was just at home, not "earning an income" yet.

I...kind of want to know where this video is...but it sounds SO unsettling!? What the heck? Is Ro seriously so chill he doesn't mind being talked to like an especially dumb child? Or is he quietly miserable/seething every time she baby talks and laughs at him?
ShudnaB3
Talker

Postby ShudnaB3 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:15 am

I've meant to ask, have I missed it or has speech therapy for the triplets never been mentioned again? Just saw Ro's insta story (handing out fruit.) and Rufus sounds so frustrated with his squawks. :( Aside from screeching and saying "da" he can say "hieee" at the camera so maybe that's good enough for Chloe.
ShudnaB3
Talker

Postby mumoftwokiddos » Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:25 am

Anyone able to link the vlog

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
mumoftwokiddos
Amateur

Postby Aboogabooga » Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:56 am

ShudnaB3 wrote:I've meant to ask, have I missed it or has speech therapy for the triplets never been mentioned again? Just saw Ro's insta story (handing out fruit.) and Rufus sounds so frustrated with his squawks. :( Aside from screeching and saying "da" he can say "hieee" at the camera so maybe that's good enough for Chloe.

It hasn't been mentioned since she took them to be evaluated and I believe they told her to wait until sometime after they turn two to see if they progress at all. However, I've seen no progression whatsoever. They literally only say hi and other sounds. I've also noticed several times where they're being spoken to and don't respond even with a facial expression. They just sit there with a blank look on their faces. But then it's a damn fucking shame that as soon as they see a camera they immediately start saying hi. They obviously each need more one on one attention but poor Chloe has too many kids.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper

Postby olim » Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:02 am

I know it's not great to compare kids, but my cousins son is 14 months old and can say lots of words. The triplets seem so lost and behind even for their corrected age.
olim
Talker

Postby Spillthattea » Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:11 am

tigerlily wrote:All her posts are so immature and attention seeking. Poor me, my Mum doesn't like the name I chose. She was even passive aggressive back then too! Someone said that the name Otto wasn't their style but if she loved it then go for it, and she gave them a snappy reply but added at the end a thanks for your input or something like that. such a bitch.

RO reminds me so much of my nephew with Aspergers.. Not saying he is on the spectrum, but if that is the case Chloe should be helping him not just moulding him into her puppet.
I'm glad someone mentioned Aspergers, I've gotten that vibe too. I initially got that vibe from Chloe, she reminds me so much of my cousin who is a female Aspie.

Sent from my Lenovo TB3-710F using Tapatalk
Spillthattea
Amateur

Postby Lyanna » Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:08 am

ShudnaB3 wrote:
I...kind of want to know where this video is...but it sounds SO unsettling!? What the heck? Is Ro seriously so chill he doesn't mind being talked to like an especially dumb child? Or is he quietly miserable/seething every time she baby talks and laughs at him?

That was one of the throwback videos she does at the end of the vlogs, but I can't remember in which vlog it was. I will search for it and post it when I find it.
Lyanna
Gossiper

Postby Lyanna » Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:25 am

Lyanna wrote:
ShudnaB3 wrote:

That was one of the throwback videos she does at the end of the vlogs, but I can't remember in which vlog it was. I will search for it and post it when I find it.

I found it: it's at the end of the vlog called "brothers know their time tables". I didn't remember that after asking what the boys names were, she asked it what her own name was, and what his own name was. Lol.
Lyanna
Gossiper

Postby fortwendy » Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:34 am

I wonder how that link can keep changing and yet be accessible through a few clicks. I wonder if the link for the Yuri thread will change.
fortwendy
Gossiper

Postby gossipingloser » Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:14 am

About the triplets: speech aside, I find it weird how few sounds they actually make. They don't seem to TRY to imitate when their parents say words - it's just the same couple sounds over and over. I think Pearl has more variability than Henry and Rufus but still. I really hope they go back to the speech therapist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
gossipingloser
Talker

Postby AuntieEm » Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:14 am

fortwendy wrote:I wonder how that link can keep changing and yet be accessible through a few clicks. I wonder if the link for the Yuri thread will change.

This last link worked for me. How odd this woman is. Numbers, numbers, letters, letters, even their eye colors, eye colors in her past instagram photos. No pictures on the walls, kids always matchy matchy, doesnt comb their hair, emotionally detatched from certain children, lives in relative seclusion, house like a day care, no adult seating...one could go on and on. Her brain is wired to the details but missing the whole picture. And RO, what does one say about him? Poor guy, seems halted in his development. The poor kids. Especially Otto and Henny, I have a soft spot for them.
AuntieEm
Amateur

Postby fortwendy » Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:19 am

You hit the nail on the head about details vs the bigger picture.
fortwendy
Gossiper

Postby Lyanna » Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:28 am

AuntieEm wrote:
fortwendy wrote:I wonder how that link can keep changing and yet be accessible through a few clicks. I wonder if the link for the Yuri thread will change.

This last link worked for me. How odd this woman is. Numbers, numbers, letters, letters, even their eye colors, eye colors in her past instagram photos. No pictures on the walls, kids always matchy matchy, doesnt comb their hair, emotionally detatched from certain children, lives in relative seclusion, house like a day care, no adult seating...one could go on and on. Her brain is wired to the details but missing the whole picture. And RO, what does one say about him? Poor guy, seems halted in his development. The poor kids. Especially Otto and Henny, I have a soft spot for them.

You're so right. I find her obsession for eye colors the most disturbing of all her weird obsessions. There's this throwback video of the triplets when they were babies, they just came back home from the hospital and were doing amazing considering they were born so early...and the video is basically Chloe zooming on their eyes and talking about the color and shape of each kid's eyes. How weird is that? What kind of mother thinks the most interesting thing about her survivors triplets is their eye color?
Lyanna
Gossiper

Postby AuntieEm » Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:57 am

Very weird for sure. I do think both C and Ro have something going on. And adding in their social difficulties and awkwardness to things listed above, it does point to some type of higher functioning developmental disorder. Not going to name any, since I'm not comfortable doing that but it's pretty clear that the two of them have issues that go deeper than just the surface. On their own, without all these kids, I think they would do just fine living their lives however they chose. However, when you add 6 kiddos that they are responsible for raising to independent successful adulthood, it does become worrisome.
AuntieEm
Amateur

PreviousNext

Return to Chloe and Beans