Acacia Brinley

kirsti13
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Acacia Brinley

Unread post by kirsti13 »

It just blows my mind she to me is treating this baby as if it's going to be a doll that just sleeps and looks cute !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Newmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Newmomma »

Could she BE more impractical? :roll:
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

The kid has more clothes than me...seriously. She isn't even going to wear 70% of it.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

nairad15
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by nairad15 »

lol went to school with this girl
dnbunny
Informer
Informer

Unread post by dnbunny »

nairad15 wrote:lol went to school with this girl
Do tell us more about what it was like going to school with this insufferable twat !

blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

Talk some shitgirl
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Didn't she go to like 500 schools before she did online classes?
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

FrecklesMcGhee
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by FrecklesMcGhee »

I don't get why people always think a woman naming her child after herself is "selfish" or "narcissistic." It's a really common thing in cultures all over the world. Plus men name their sons Jr all the time and no one faults them for that. I think it's a perfectly fine name, but do agree since she identifies so strongly with it as her moniker online, that it could get confusing. However, I also think she should name her child something different because of her career.
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

I don't get all the crap over the name either. Men do it all the time to keep the name in the family. I don't like her, but this is just people searching and digging deep for another reason to not like her.
mageiguini012-
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mageiguini012- »

Well, she is due this month... we shall see how she handles a baby :-?
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

SureJan wrote:
mageiguini012- wrote:Well, she is due this month... we shall see how she handles a baby :-?
I'm anxiously awaiting this baby to be born just for this reason LOL. I think Jarius (sp?) and his family will be pulling a lot of the weight for a while. She seems like she can't be bothered with things that are even a little stressful.

I also think she'll post a lot on social media alluding to how easy it is, and how natural of a mom she is, whilst struggling in real life. She seems like the type to hype up "a mother's love" on Instagram, while passing off the responsibility to some one else

But I mean, I wish her the best. She's in for a wild ride

I agree completely. She's gonna still act like her and Jairus have the perfect relationship and now a perfect baby who never cries, never spits up and is easy going. Meanwhile she'll be crying from all the stress and Jairus more than likely not wanting to help.

WombService
Talker
Talker

Unread post by WombService »

lol I cant believe this girl is relevant at all and now PREGNANT. What a shit show. I remember her years ago from tumblr being famous for nothing and dating guys in bands. Shes naming her kid Brinley??? Jeeesssuuuss
thewordalive
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by thewordalive »

So this is kinda dumb but I actually used to like the name Brinley. I got the idea from a street name is Scarborough called Brimley and so I changed it to Brinley so sound more normal, but now I see it everywhere used by shitty people like that raisingbrynlee chick and it completely ruined it for me.

Also what's this chick's IG and youtube?

she couldn't have been that tumblr famous, I mean years ago I ran a alternative people blog and I've never heard of this chick lmfao

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk
dnbunny
Informer
Informer

Unread post by dnbunny »

thewordalive wrote:So this is kinda dumb but I actually used to like the name Brinley. I got the idea from a street name is Scarborough called Brimley and so I changed it to Brinley so sound more normal, but now I see it everywhere used by shitty people like that raisingbrynlee chick and it completely ruined it for me.

she couldn't have been that tumblr famous, I mean years ago I ran a alternative people blog and I've never heard of this chick lmfao

Her YouTube is acaciacutie.
And her IG is acaciabrinley

Her Tumblr was HUGE. think: jamjars, pixiejoanna, blythe-smith.

She had a very large teen following for her age group!

BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

thewordalive wrote:So this is kinda dumb but I actually used to like the name Brinley. I got the idea from a street name is Scarborough called Brimley and so I changed it to Brinley so sound more normal, but now I see it everywhere used by shitty people like that raisingbrynlee chick and it completely ruined it for me.

Her Tumblr days were pretty big. Even these days I see her pictures from her Tumblr days being used on "relatable" accounts on Twitter and Facebook. If you just google "Tumblr girl" you'll find her pictures within seconds. Everyone wanted to be like her because she was like the "it girl" of Tumblr; she was pretty, photogenic and literally every guy wanted to date her and every company wanted to send her shit for free. She even modeled for Brandy Melville, a pretty big and well know store.

thewordalive
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by thewordalive »

BornThisWay94 wrote:

Her Tumblr days were pretty big. Even these days I see her pictures from her Tumblr days being used on "relatable" accounts on Twitter and Facebook. If you just google "Tumblr girl" you'll find her pictures within seconds. Everyone wanted to be like her because she was like the "it girl" of Tumblr; she was pretty, photogenic and literally every guy wanted to date her and every company wanted to send her shit for free. She even modeled for Brandy Melville, a pretty big and well know store.
I don't even get why tho? like I personally don't see her as super pretty. She looks like an average Joe off the street. meh.

berrybitch
Talker
Talker

Unread post by berrybitch »

She's in labor. Who wants to bet she gets an epidural after tweeting about how horrible they are? Man I wish this topic was more active because I really like gossiping about her lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

berrybitch wrote:She's in labor. Who wants to bet she gets an epidural after tweeting about how horrible they are? Man I wish this topic was more active because I really like gossiping about her lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Go to the one on GuruGossiper, it's more active!

BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Brinley is going to be born in a few hours. Prepare for "Best mothers day gift ever" tweets all day and seven million photos

dnbunny
Informer
Informer

Unread post by dnbunny »

I'm pretty impressed that she had a natural birth like she intended to. Also her baby is adorable, I have to admit it. Hopefully she really rises to the occasion with motherhood.

Return to “A-H”