She seriously named her child after herself and a Star Wars character
babyfox
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Acacia Brinley

Unread post by babyfox »

It's not a terrible name, but it's...meh. Rey/Ray/Rae is EXTREMELY overused as a middle name. (I apologize if anyone here has that middle name or has a child with that middle name, lol)
Jjsmommy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jjsmommy »

I don't think Rey/ray/Rae is that bad but the fact she did it because of a movie character is worse than the fact it's so overused ...

But this is coming from someone who has a tattoo quote from a tv show so idk why I'm surprised
Jjsmommy
Informer
Informer

As much as I hate to admit it tho, it is one of the best name reveals I've seen...
Way better than some cheesy crap OKbaby did
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

I actually like it, it flows a lot better than what I thought she'd name her.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

abigailaura
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by abigailaura »

She totally copied this video...
kirsti13
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kirsti13 »

ecf997 wrote:Sooo... name reveal today. Really hoping she doesn't go with Brinley.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She's so predictable . Narcissistic. Good call on her naming her daughter after herself Image

kirsti13
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kirsti13 »

abigailaura wrote:She totally copied this video...
What's that video called ?

Jjsmommy
Informer
Informer

I'm not crazy for the name but she has proof she didn't copy that video.

She posted text message convos with her dad from Feb 5 saying she wanted to record it at Disney doing the hat stitching and they put that video up on the 17th
dnbunny
Informer
Informer

Unread post by dnbunny »

I mean - the name could be worse? Also I think their name reveal was actually reasonably creative/cute considering some of the overly cheesy ones I'm used to seeing.

I just feel like it's weird bc her "stage name" is Acacia Brinley. She doesn't go by acacia Clark. Everyone knows her as acacia brinley and her entire brand is based around that stage name. So it just sounds weird to name her baby brinley when most people associate that with acacia's last name.

ecf997

Unread post by ecf997 »

dnbunny wrote:I mean - the name could be worse? Also I think their name reveal was actually reasonably creative/cute considering some of the overly cheesy ones I'm used to seeing.

I just feel like it's weird bc her "stage name" is Acacia Brinley. She doesn't go by acacia Clark. Everyone knows her as acacia brinley and her entire brand is based around that stage name. So it just sounds weird to name her baby brinley when most people associate that with acacia's last name.

"Stage name" ImageImage I can't wait until this girl is irrelevant in 5 years.

ecf997

Unread post by ecf997 »

So apparently acacia was going to reveal the name after Brinley was born, but decided to do it early so that the comments on the first photo of her weren't negative... Lmao she's so self-absorbed that instagram comments on her daughter's photo are her main priority.

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

ecf997 wrote:Eww... Brinley Rey is such a basic name. I hate it Lol

Brinley rey sounds/looks like billy ray (as in billy ray cyrus) >< or reminds me of brine (that pickles get pickled in)
dnbunny
Informer
Informer

Unread post by dnbunny »

ecf997 wrote:
dnbunny wrote:I mean - the name could be worse? Also I think their name reveal was actually reasonably creative/cute considering some of the overly cheesy ones I'm used to seeing.

SAME lol. And her boyfriend is a washed up, unsuccessful pop punk musician. Like good luck raising and providing for a child for the rest of its life!

I'm thinking they'll become daily vloggers or her personal channel will become a mommy and lifestyle channel so they can bring in cash. That would actually be the SMART thing to do considering neither have any education or real work experience.

Laskaa

Unread post by Laskaa »

ecf997 wrote:So apparently acacia was going to reveal the name after Brinley was born, but decided to do it early so that the comments on the first photo of her weren't negative... Lmao she's so self-absorbed that instagram comments on her daughter's photo are her main priority.

What mom would want to see rude comments on their child's picture?

[RIBBON]
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

dnbunny wrote:
ecf997 wrote:

SAME lol. And her boyfriend is a washed up, unsuccessful pop punk musician. Like good luck raising and providing for a child for the rest of its life!

I'm thinking they'll become daily vloggers or her personal channel will become a mommy and lifestyle channel so they can bring in cash. That would actually be the SMART thing to do considering neither have any education or real work experience.

Or they'll put Brinley in diaper commercials and Baby Gap ads asap so they can continue their lazy, unproductive lives.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

Heronstriker
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Heronstriker »

i'm sorry, i tried to think of a bad thing to say about the name Brinley but it's SORT OF cute and all I can think about and pray about is that she doesn't get Acacia's forehead.
ecf997

Unread post by ecf997 »

Laskaa wrote:
ecf997 wrote:So apparently acacia was going to reveal the name after Brinley was born, but decided to do it early so that the comments on the first photo of her weren't negative... Lmao she's so self-absorbed that instagram comments on her daughter's photo are her main priority.

What mom would want to see rude comments on their child's picture?

[RIBBON]
Lmfao I wouldn't give a shit either way if I loved the name enough. Or I'd just delete the comments. My point is that she's so absorbed and into appearances that she centered her name reveal around instagram comments, which imo is stupid and shows her young age.

babyfox
Informer
Informer

Unread post by babyfox »

I also just don't think many people would leave comments criticizing her name choice on her child's birth announcement. The small number of comments like that would probably be lost in the thousands of comments of people congratulating her on the birth of her daughter.

I agree that it gives away how young she is. If she thinks she's going to want/have the time to police her Instagram comments the day she has her first child, she's probably wrong...

Return to “A-H”