• Advertisement

Acacia Brinley

Re: Acacia Brinley

Postby BornThisWay94 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:00 am

Jedoc1 wrote:
sadie wrote:
Jedoc1 wrote:What kind of bloody name is Acacia?

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Well its a type of tree so not a made up word.

How do you pronounce it?

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Uh-kay-shuh
"What-evuh, I do what I want" -Tayler Dawn

BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper

Advertisement

Postby blackroses » Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:10 pm

I never knew she was pregnant wow never liked her when she was on tumblr. When's she due?
blackroses
True Gossiper

Postby dnbunny » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:35 pm

blackroses wrote:I never knew she was pregnant wow never liked her when she was on tumblr. When's she due?

I think May 18th !
Yeah if she were smart she'd use her notoriety and start uploading to YouTube regularly or daily vlogging to make a profit lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
dnbunny
Talker

Postby IjustCANT » Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:57 pm

She planned this child at 19 (age isn't really a huge factor) but she has the audacity to ask her followers to buy HER child stuff, it's crazy. I looked at her registry and she has all this unnecessary and expensive stuff. The strollers she put on there are over a thousand dollars. And when someone asked to pitch in for the stroller she said "that's more for grandparents". Soooooo she planned a baby and is asking everyone else to provide for it. Makes me think they don't have that much money. Also on the registry she put the most expensive breast pump because breastfeeding "turns her off", and on top of that expensive breast pump she puts formula and a baby breeze, so if she doesn't want to use the expensive breast pump she has her expensive formula maker. It's absolutely selfish for her to have other people to provide for this child that she treats like a toy already, but the moment that child is born she's in for a rude awakening.

IjustCANT
Amateur

Postby Itsjess2 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:32 am

IjustCANT wrote:She planned this child at 19 (age isn't really a huge factor) but she has the audacity to ask her followers to buy HER child stuff, it's crazy. I looked at her registry and she has all this unnecessary and expensive stuff. The strollers she put on there are over a thousand dollars. And when someone asked to pitch in for the stroller she said "that's more for grandparents". Soooooo she planned a baby and is asking everyone else to provide for it. Makes me think they don't have that much money. Also on the registry she put the most expensive breast pump because breastfeeding "turns her off", and on top of that expensive breast pump she puts formula and a baby breeze, so if she doesn't want to use the expensive breast pump she has her expensive formula maker. It's absolutely selfish for her to have other people to provide for this child that she treats like a toy already, but the moment that child is born she's in for a rude awakening.

Where is her registry?
Itsjess2
Amateur

Postby dnbunny » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:26 pm

Itsjess2 wrote:
IjustCANT wrote:She planned this child at 19 (age isn't really a huge factor) but she has the audacity to ask her followers to buy HER child stuff, it's crazy. I looked at her registry and she has all this unnecessary and expensive stuff. The strollers she put on there are over a thousand dollars. And when someone asked to pitch in for the stroller she said "that's more for grandparents". Soooooo she planned a baby and is asking everyone else to provide for it. Makes me think they don't have that much money. Also on the registry she put the most expensive breast pump because breastfeeding "turns her off", and on top of that expensive breast pump she puts formula and a baby breeze, so if she doesn't want to use the expensive breast pump she has her expensive formula maker. It's absolutely selfish for her to have other people to provide for this child that she treats like a toy already, but the moment that child is born she's in for a rude awakening.

Where is her registry?

On Amazon. Just search Acacia Clark and it'll pop up.

dnbunny
Talker

Postby d4865 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:53 pm

dnbunny wrote:
Itsjess2 wrote:

Where is her registry?

On Amazon. Just search Acacia Clark and it'll pop up.

Her registry is ridiculous!! So many expensive items on it.
d4865
Amateur

Previous

Return to A-H